Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 16 Discussion (13 July)

Are you sad that Marissa, the oldest housemate, has been evicted from the BB house?

• Yes, She was amazing.

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • No, She was awful.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve genuinely lost interest in this season as of 4-5 episodes ago. I know it’s essentially a different show to years past, but this may just go down as the worst produced season of BBAU yet. A lot of lost potential.

I was BB-offline last week and didn't even go back and watch the episodes I missed. Why would I? Didn't miss anything.

Looking forward to nothing in particular

giphy.gif

I'm sure there's a right place for this, but while I remember ... advert for A Country Practice right now sounds like our BB!
Edit, on 7 catch up watching something else.

I am genuinely stumped on how any one can like Daniel... and actually be attracted to him? (The speedo scenes last week were horrendous 🤢)

He’s literally the worst.

He reminds me of a “popular” senior high school bully. His comments about Kieran running in the Pause/Rewind task last week was a perfect example of this attitude.

I really hope he doesn’t win this. Because he is not a nice guy and he doesn’t deserve it.

Kieran/Sophie/Chad or Sarah I would prefer to win.

And Matt’s no better too. He reluctantly (trying to appear as a nice guy) pairs up with Keiran like Kieran is the most unpopular kid in the class.

I am genuinely stumped on how any one can like Daniel... and actually be attracted to him? (The speedo scenes last week were horrendous 🤢)

He’s literally the worst.
He comes across to me like a sneering, superior, South African. And I don't know why, it's just a vibe for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back