Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 16 Discussion (13 July)

Are you sad that Marissa, the oldest housemate, has been evicted from the BB house?

• Yes, She was amazing.

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • No, She was awful.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The punishment is to.... do the dishes??? What the fuck. Are the producers 5 years old?

This is almost definitely going to have a scene with Kieren doing the dishes with his dumb fucking music for 10 minutes straight just so we can have a complete Kieren arc. :bang:
I actually don’t mind the music in some of the Kieran scenes. Definitely an arc happening there. I’m so keen to see Mat’s face though!

I hate hate the music, it takes away the natural feel of them in the house.
It’s the electro dub and Kieran’s dance routine that I enjoyed. The majority of the music is interference and overdone and distracting from learning about what’s really going on in there. Hopefully, they will learn. But my optimism levels are quite low as production seem extremely pleased, and ready to dive in to a new, albeit longer version.

I am learning to accept that this is their current format which will have a lifespan of whatever it is, take it or leave it :/ It’s better than nothing at all.

It’s the electro dub and Kieran’s dance routine that I enjoyed. The majority of the music is interference and overdone and distracting from learning about what’s really going on in there. Hopefully, they will learn.
What's the demo they're aiming this at? 25-54? Maybe the folks at Seven think the classical music will make the show more relatable to the 50+ crowd? 😂 O_O But seriously though I reckon it's just royalty-free.

There's so much music crammed in though, feels like you barely get a break from it. Total overkill. And such terrible choices at that.

The buzz on the forum has died pretty hard the past few weeks, this week especially.

I suppose it could just be that the BBBAU forum members are starting to go back to working, studying, social activities, family commitments, etc as coronavirus lockdown restrictions ease in most states.

What's the demo they're aiming this at? 25-54? Maybe the folks at Seven think the classical music will make the show more relatable to the 50+ crowd? 😂 O_O
Wider issue but I don't really buy the demo line from any of the Aussie networks when they all basically schedule the same type of shows in the same slots all year. This is how we've ended up with the mess they call Big Brother - shows are changed to fit the rutt the networks have got themselves in with essentially a cookie cutter mould of reality shows airing on all three networks all year.

In most other countries although Big Brother can air in variable slots it can be scheduled in a way which is much more targetted - later at night to get an adult audience, earlier for a family audience, in different slots against different competition, at different points of the year to have a different feeling (it very much trades as a "summer show" in the US).

The way Aussie TV has gone though it feels that whatever time of year and whatever network it's on it's the same almost throwaway product.

Ohh, I thought I missed Big Brother last night. Turns out it wasn't even on (I planned on catching up today before tonight's ep)

I’m really not liking how we still haven’t seen this water challenge yet, so this final 4 “spoiler” is slowly starting to possibly be completely true. There’s also 2 challenges we haven’t seen that have been shown in the promos that show 2 people obviously staying until then. So with all the spoilers accumulated I personally think it’s safe to assume that it’s not hard to point out which one of the final 6 is next to get evicted.

I wonder if lazy parenting led to Keiren becoming a fat lazy unsociable slob? He drops his pillow on the floor and doesn't even pick it up because he knows his Father or Mother will pick it up??? WTF

I doubt he could even win any challenge as they all require some form of discipline, whether it be time, physical &/or mental... things which Keiren has none of due to his slovenly lifestyle.. I wonder if he can break his record of lasting a few minutes in this challenge :)

I’m really not liking how we still haven’t seen this water challenge yet, so this final 4 “spoiler” is slowly starting to possibly be completely true. There’s also 2 challenges we haven’t seen that have been shown in the promos that show 2 people obviously staying until then. So with all the spoilers accumulated I personally think it’s safe to assume that it’s not hard to point out which one of the final 6 is next to get evicted.
That "final 4" challenge will happen when Sarah and Kieran go into the white room. Kieran's going to the finale and Sarah is gonna leave with 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back