Skip to main content

BB 2013 Initial Scheduling on Nine/GO!

The first live eviction will take place Monday August 5:

7 pm Hamish and Andy: Gap Year Asia (Special time)

8 pm Big Brother Live Eviction

9 30 pm Big Bang Theory Rpt

Source: mediaspy.org

Monday Aug 5 isn't an Eviction as far as I can see. This is when Live Surprise Show is to occur (90 minutes). Dreamworld is selling tickets to this very show still.

But it is interesting that BB is to air from 8 pm...

you mean back an hour?

I have no idea, it was meant to start at 7 now it's starting at 8. The email said put back an hour but if it's starting later wouldn't that mean it's put forward. I'm confused haha

Unless it airs after 8.30pm with a M rating it will just be random parts of the week (PG rated) like last year.

I doubt Channel 9 are going to bring "Uncut" and "UpLate" back. :( I would love Sonia to host an "M rated show" once a week like Gretel did back in the day with "Uncut". It will be adult but it won't be over the top like it was back in the day (2005-2006). It could be pre recorded in a Sydney studio so she could still do "Mornings". Sonia makes me laugh with her humour and it would be funny with some of the stuff she would come up with when introducing segments. She could also let us know more of her opinions on the housemates but I don't think she has any interest in doing a show like that.

One can only dream right? :rolleyes:

^^^This. BB 2012 didn't feel right to me in so many ways, no uplate, short eviction shows and a different host to name a few. Don't get me wrong Sonja did a great job hosting but she's no Gretel. The thing about Gretel was she actually had opinions on the HM's and it seemed like Sonja only ever read off the auto cue and never really went off script, a show like the one mentioned above would be amazing. I know Sonja is funny, intelligent and insightful on mornings, so i don't understand why she can't have her own show giving us her actual opinion on the HM's. Oh well a girl can dream right?

^^^This. BB 2012 didn't feel right to me in so many ways, no uplate, short eviction shows and a different host to name a few. Don't get me wrong Sonja did a great job hosting but she's no Gretel. The thing about Gretel was she actually had opinions on the HM's and it seemed like Sonja only ever read off the auto cue and never really went off script, a show like the one mentioned above would be amazing. I know Sonja is funny, intelligent and insightful on mornings, so i don't understand why she can't have her own show giving us her actual opinion on the HM's. Oh well a girl can dream right?

I agree with you with all what you said :)
I had high hopes from BB last year, but it wasn't good at all, for the reasons you mentioned. I didn't care if BB was not on this year, I truly can't get excited about BB.
I hope still that BB will be a lot better, but (sigh) I don't think so.

According to Goldman, Confidential isn't airing until Thursday next week...

But my EPG says it airs tonight (Wednesday). What the hell, Channel9? Your EPG is broken :p

Strange that an eviction is already happening in less than a week - guess to get rid of 16 housemates they will need to act quickly!

According to foxtel...showdown on saturday is scheduled at 6:30 -7:30.....I would have thought it would be going for longer than that!

Monday is for the latecomers I believe. Not an eviction. But, they are calling it a LIVE surprise, so who knows?

I always thought it was for the last two housemates and the revealing of the fake marriage between Drew and Jade. And possibly, if history is to go by, they might reveal the next part of the twist.

so lemmie get this straight,
on Monday, we're doin the twist AND getting the daily show for FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY?!

ok, now I'm getting annoyed at nine, sure everything else they've done hasn't been to bad in my eyes, but trying to cram 3 days into not even a 1/2 hr segment.... what fucking bullshit.

Mondays 90min show is live.

BB Live show, Seats forfeited in not seated by 7.30pm, show live from 8pm

The Latecomers arrive and there is another TWIST. Why are they late ? What is the plan for them.

so lemmie get this straight,
on Monday, we're doin the twist AND getting the daily show for FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY?!

ok, now I'm getting annoyed at nine, sure everything else they've done hasn't been to bad in my eyes, but trying to cram 3 days into not even a 1/2 hr segment.... what fucking bullshit.

Thats why they should have a 60 minute daily show at 6:30 pm Sundays on Go! like they had for the first week last year. That way they can cover Friday and Saturday on Sunday and have a 30 minute daily show covering Sunday on the Monday before the live eviction/special.

Thats why they should have a 60 minute daily show at 6:30 pm Sundays on Go! like they had for the first week last year. That way they can cover Friday and Saturday on Sunday and have a 30 minute daily show covering Sunday on the Monday before the live eviction/special.

there was a reason it was only for one week last year...
same reason they didnt even try it this year...

there was a reason it was only for one week last year...
same reason they didnt even try it this year...

If I remember correctly it rated pretty well for a multichannel show, it got over 300k, only sport rates higher than that on the multichannels.

Something that is quite the milestone has occured since BB2012 and that is the analogue switch off in several centres of Australia. In these areas, people that have access to 9 also have access to GO! - This wasn't the case last year with people still watching on analogue sometimes.

By next year's BB, if BB returns, it should be 100% of Australia that have 9/WIN/NBN also have GO - at least on FTA. Foxtel/Austar Satellite is the exception as I don't believe the multichannels are carried, correct me if wrong.

Back