Skip to main content

BB 2013 Initial Scheduling on Nine/GO!

The "Thursday show" narrating gig better not be Confidential (at least in the 2012 format).

But in terms of Saturday... interesting! Correct me if I'm wrong but this must be the second series in the history of BBAU to have a show on Saturday. I wonder... does this have something to do with the show "FNL fans will be happy about"?. Could there be FNL inspired activities in the house and around the yard? This kind of spin-off would go well with Nine's Funniest Home Videos (which airs on Saturdays). After all the target audience for both FNL and AFHV are pretty much the same!

Big Brother Saturdays?

Big Brother Saturdays?

TV Tonight hears whispers Mike Goldman will be hosting a Saturday show for the first 4 weeks of this year’s Big Brother season for Nine.
Source: Tv TONIGHT

Maybe FNL 2.0

LOVE this. Wonder what it'll be. But only for 4 weeks?

Interesting.

4 weeks sounds like this might be just a trial run... IMO if whatever the Saturday show is, rates well, ratings hungry NINE would be stupid to dump it... That is unless it has something better to throw in place...

That Thursday night show is worrying me. Lol. It better not be stupid Confidential. They should just extend the daily show because it is nothing different. However, they could've learnt from their mistakes and not show they stupid crap. :p and instead have a late night show and have it once a week.

Yeah I think they had it in one of the early years. Well considering BB said that the FNL fans would be happy then I think that it has something to do with the Saturday show. I am also glad Mike Goldman is actually hosting something and we will see his face because he was shafted last year IMO.

I suspect if there is a Saturday show of some sort they may scrap the Sunday show completely and have highlights incorporated into this Saturday show (covering Friday) and then into the eviction show (covering the weekend).

Please don't release any information until housemates are in lockdown.

After 12pm Sunday. It's a free for all.

GO! Friday night August 2nd:

5:30pm - 7:30pm Light Entertainment TBA (daily show repeat?)

7:30pm - 9:30pm Light Entertainment TBA

And the synopsis has now changed on tuesday's ch9 show. heh

It looks like there is no Friday show on Nine, at least in the first week, due to the NRL. In NSW/Qld an NRL game starts at 7pm. In Victoria, BBT is scheduled on Nine and the NRL is scheduled on GO! at 7:30pm.

By the way, I'll reopen the initial scheduling topic tomorrow afternoon and move the related posts there.

GO! Friday night August 2nd:

5:30pm - 7:30pm Light Entertainment TBA (daily show repeat?)

7:30pm - 9:30pm Light Entertainment TBA

And the synopsis has now changed on tuesday's ch9 show. heh
Where are you getting this from buck07?

It looks like there is no Friday show on Nine, at least in the first week, due to the NRL. In NSW/Qld an NRL game starts at 7pm. In Victoria, BBT is scheduled on Nine and the NRL is scheduled on GO! at 7:30pm.
So are you saying there'll be no Friday Daily Show, or only in certain states like last year? :confused:

Back