Skip to main content

BB 2013 Initial Scheduling on Nine/GO!

Wait, I don't get how it can be a combination of Thursday and Friday if there is no Friday?

There IS a Friday show, this is what I said in a previous post. There is a half-hour of highlights scheduled for Friday, DESPITE what Foxtel EPG's may say.

The episode on Saturday is therefore a combination of both Thursday and Friday's episodes (totaling two hours).

erinstar, I wouldn't be surprised if Nine put a whole-week catch up on Sunday, but there is none scheduled for Saturday. The encore on Saturday is JUST for Thursday and Friday.

The reason why i was thinking of Big Brother could have the return of uncut or maybe 2 hours of live streaming from the house is at the moment its advertised as To Be Advised For Friday Night 8:30 PM Channel 9

Hopefully after the success of the Ashes on GEM they won't be so afraid to use GO! this year.

Isn't that normally on GEM and not go?

matty85x was talking about the vacant 8.30PM timeslot on NINE (not GO! nor Gem). In Sydney and Brisbane, that will be filled, as it usually is, by Rugby League Football. In other states, NRL airs on GO!. I doubt that Nine will put anything BB related in the 8.30PM timeslot for non-NRL states.

So on Throng they have a released Channel 9's programming for the first week.
Monday: Launch 2 hour show (7:00-9:00)
Tuesday - Thursday: all 1.5 hour shows (7:00-8:30)
Friday: .5 hour show (7:00-7:30)
Saturday: Showdown 1 hour show (6:30-7:30)

Plus there are no TBA timeslots on GO!, Gem or 9 for the first week according to their programming.

Last edited by a moderator:
So on Throng they have a released Channel 9's programming for the first week.
Monday: Launch 2 hour show (7:00-9:00)
Tuesday - Thursday: all 1.5 hour shows (7:00-8:30)
Friday: .5 hour show (7:00-7:30)
Saturday: Showdown 1 hour show (6:30-7:30)

That is Sydney's schedule. On the Foxtel EPG for Melbourne it still has Big Bang Theory in the 7pm timeslot. Although maybe that's just Nine, who haven't updated their schedule yet on the EPG's, because it still says TBA for the Thursday 7pm timeslot as well.

That is Sydney's schedule. On the Foxtel EPG for Melbourne it still has Big Bang Theory in the 7pm timeslot. Although maybe that's just Nine, who haven't updated their schedule yet on the EPG's, because it still says TBA for the Thursday 7pm timeslot as well.

Nine guides for Melbourne provided to media show the same schedule for Big Brother as the Sydney one. The Nine guide for Sydney provided to media was the guide used by Throng in their post.

Interestingly, despite Foxtel guides having updated and revealing the 30 minute Friday Daily + 1 hour Saturday Showdown, Adelaide and Perth guides still list Confidential for 8pm on Wednesday.

Last edited:
bbsched.jpg
Sydney still laggin, not even a show on thurs yet, still says TBA hahaha

According to Channel 9 Adelaide, Confidential is still going ahead on Wednesday - AND there's a repeat on Sunday. In fact, the entire first week of Big Brother repeats on Sunday (with the exception of Saturday Showdown). First post updated.

bbau9-2013-scheduling1adelaideupdated.jpg

According to Foxtel, the Big Brother LIVE Surprise show is on at 8pm on Monday 5th August, with Hamish & Andy's Gap Year on at 7pm.

Does this mean the LIVE Surprise show will not actually be broadcast...live?

Yep it's broadcast live. I bought tickets for it. It was originally meant to start at 7 but I got an email the other day saying it had been put forward an hour.

Yep it's broadcast live. I bought tickets for it. It was originally meant to start at 7 but I got an email the other day saying it had been put forward an hour.

Fair enough. At least an 8pm start gives me enough time to play tennis on Monday's and get home in time for my BB fix :D

Back