Skip to main content

BB 2013 Initial Scheduling on Nine/GO!

I'm hoping they might decide to do it live later in the season.

This whole business of selectively having to hide things on the website, and the daily show being a day behind that is just ridiculous.

The premise of the viewer being "big brother" and watching a group of people locked up in a house live 24x7 has all but been lost.

Fair enough, they are trying to give the people back FNL, but this doesn't seem to be FNL. IE, it's NOT live, which used to be a large part of the joy. Live TV always has that raw feeling that you cannot get from heavily edited footage.

Saw an ad tonight for Monday's live special, that had the words Big Brother First added to it and the voice over said that the next twist has never been done on Big Brother before. Don't know if they meant worldwide or just Big Brother Australia.

Saw an ad tonight for Monday's live special, that had the words Big Brother First added to it and the voice over said that the next twist has never been done on Big Brother before. Don't know if they meant worldwide or just Big Brother Australia.

with their reputation id say they didnt specify because they dont actually know! hahaha

i just watched my foxtel recording of showdown, but theres no footy after it, just a shitty movie
i thought the only reason we didnt have showdown live was because of the NRL commitments....

soooooo
a) why no footy?
b) if no footy, why no live BB?

i just watched my foxtel recording of showdown, but theres no footy after it, just a shitty movie
i thought the only reason we didnt have showdown live was because of the NRL commitments....

soooooo
a) why no footy?

frak..mine cut off with matt in the diary room

soooooo
a) why no footy?

I think the football is just why it's on Saturday, not Friday night. As for why its not live....... Channel nine??

I think Friday night is the higher ratings night for NRL

Full disclosure: I'm not a footy fan and don't watch!

thats not the point, there IS football on saturdays and it wasnt shown after BBSD
the sports broadcasting agreement means it has to be shown on 9 live.

can anyone else in sydney confirm that this was the case?

thats not the point, there IS football on saturdays and it wasnt shown after BBSD
the sports broadcasting agreement means it has to be shown on 9 live.

can anyone else in sydney confirm that this was the case?

Hmm. Just looked at the TV guide. No NRL scheduled for Saturday.

What I mean is that there is and was footy on Friday night so that is why they can't have the showdown on Friday night. It seems they don't have it on Saturday night so that's where they have placed showdown

Hmm. Just looked at the TV guide. No NRL scheduled for Saturday.

What I mean is that there is and was footy on Friday night so that is why they can't have the showdown on Friday night. It seems they don't have it on Saturday night so that's where they have placed showdown

ok so i guess there really is no reason for BBSD not being live....

Nine have now scheduled repeats of Big Brother at 5:30 pm for shows from the night before and late night at 11 pm-12 am for the repeat of that days show on Go!. The late night slot probably could be better used to show Uplate.

Nine have now scheduled repeats of Big Brother at 5:30 pm for shows from the night before and late night at 11 pm-12 am for the repeat of that days show on Go!. The late night slot probably could be better used to show Uplate.

We can only hope! --- PLEASE, Nine?

Um my ICE TV Guide says no show Sunday 11th and Eviction Monday 12th and Live Eviction Tuesday 13th.
That being said it said Eviction Monday just past which confused the hell out of me

Um my ICE TV Guide says no show Sunday 11th and Eviction Monday 12th and Live Eviction Tuesday 13th.
That being said it said Eviction Monday just past which confused the hell out of me

Sounds like Ice are relying on the "best guess" principle. ;)

Sounds like Ice are relying on the "best guess" principle. ;)

So when's the eviction and Is it true the freds don't want us posting details of the live show so it doesn't spoil the viewers that are in a different time zone or recorded the show to watch later?

Back