Skip to main content

BB 2013 Initial Scheduling on Nine/GO!

Oh dear.... Confidential is back :eek::(.

Wednesday @ 8:00 pm. PG.

Couldn't wait til Tomorrow to reveal that horrible news. :(:(:(

OOh ive checked foxtel tv guide. GO Channel for Friday 2/08 looks like TBA at 9:30PM.. i wonder if thats making way for BB UNcut to return

Oh dear.... Confidential is back :eek::(.

Wednesday @ 8:00 pm. PG.

Couldn't wait til Tomorrow to reveal that horrible news. :(:(:(
Forgive the language but are you fucking kidding???!?!! :eek:

I honestly was so so confident it was one show that'd not return this year because they know how bad the reactions were about it from last year. I can't even. Wow.

I honestly was so so confident it was one show that'd not return this year because they know how bad the reactions were about it from last year. I can't even. Wow.

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::confused::eek::(

What the hell, Channel 9? Excuse the pun, but less confident on the next BB series if Ch9 press on with this show in last year's format!

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::confused::eek::(

What the hell, Channel 9? Excuse the pun, but less confident on the next BB series if Ch9 press on with this show in last year's format!
And already only after 2 days? Normally they start all the "spin-offs" in Week 2 so that they actually have some footage to show! Not that there'll be anything of significance shown in Confidential anyway...

Dammnit! :mad:

i reckon if it is supposed to be coming back then they might tweak the show

i reckon if it is supposed to be coming back then they might tweak the show

Unless it airs after 8.30pm with a M rating it will just be random parts of the week (PG rated) like last year.

I doubt Channel 9 are going to bring "Uncut" and "UpLate" back. :( I would love Sonia to host an "M rated show" once a week like Gretel did back in the day with "Uncut". It will be adult but it won't be over the top like it was back in the day (2005-2006). It could be pre recorded in a Sydney studio so she could still do "Mornings". Sonia makes me laugh with her humour and it would be funny with some of the stuff she would come up with when introducing segments. She could also let us know more of her opinions on the housemates but I don't think she has any interest in doing a show like that.

One can only dream right? :rolleyes:

Wednesday appears to have 90 minutes of Big Brother, but nothing about confidential on the Foxtel Guide

Wait, so they're axing the Friday Daily Show completely?

Something is TBA late at night on Go though, but that still doesn't mean much. This is ridiculous.

Big Brother is just not the type of show that can have so many unreliable timeslots!

First week of scheduling is out. The Friday edition has NOT been axed. 30 minute highlight show scheduled for 7pm Friday August 2 as per usual. Confidential appears NO WHERE (however whether they've included it into the 90 minute Thursday edition is yet to be seen- but nothing indicates this).

There seems to be some inconsistencies with 9 Guides depending on which state you look at! Can I ask what state's guide you're looking at?

Here's what I see right now with Foxtel:
bbau9-2013-scheduling1adelaide.jpg

I'm looking at advanced guides provided by Nine. I should also point out that there are the following encores on GO!:

Tuesday 30 July: 5-7pm
Wednesday 31 July: 5.30-7pm
Thursday 1 August: 5.30-7pm
Friday 2 August: NONE
Saturday 3 August: 3-5pm (combination of Thursday/ Friday)

Back