Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

Woollies shopping today,,,,no cash registers working so it was like a traffic jam......and they will have a lot of reshelving to do, like me anyone with a brain just left, trollies full discarded

I saw that on the news. Apparently one manager decided to give troleyfulls of groceries for free.
My question is... with the system down and the store in chaos, what kind of petrson would expect or take their trolley for free? Surely you'd just leave. Otherwise it's basically looting.

Luke McLeod does the dirty on Lisa Hyde

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/realit.../explosive-bachelor-in-paradise-secrets-46327

just to remind everyone of the toad and his actions....

Old news now, but interesting about Laurina not leaving of her own accord, but because "she wasn't giving the producers what they wanted".[DOUBLEPOST=1523888729][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Producers are winning this show.

This bartender is everything

I live for his cameos.

I thought the hot tub shenanigans were the right kind of male bonding.
Apollo and Sam are lovely, and at times like this you can see why everyone likes Jarrod.[DOUBLEPOST=1523888920][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bloody Elora!
how wrong was I though! and after seeing the After Paradise interview I’ve relaxed my thinking about her and have a slightly beadier eye on Simone O_O

...do want the goss about sad sack of shit Luke and Lisa after they left the show?... there's a slightly humorous video on the webpage itself if you want to watch it... from this website below... cheers.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...l/news-story/bfb5847f5028ccd63616b3b75e9bdb63

Bachelor In Paradise’s success story tarnished by ugly scandal
VIEWERS were led to believe Luke and Lisa were a Bachelor in Paradise success story last night. But in a couple of awkward interviews, the truth has come out.

James Weir
@hellojamesweir
2ed8fcd1c213c89b8e0447eddd3ce2fb

news.com.auApril 17, 20186:29am

Bachelor in Paradise Ep 10 Recap: A Triple Farewell
743c36fc67c8c94106781512fa4bd13e

7f330ae361d8dd546f6a67339d9336c9

VIEWERS watched Bachelor In Paradise couple Lisa Hyde and Luke McLeod break protocol and leave the island early on Monday night — but the romance has been tarnished with confirmation the pair have split under ugly circumstances.

During Monday night’s episode, the pair decided to exit the Fijian paradise so they could take their relationship back to the real world and enjoy their romance away from the cameras. And what was painted as a dating show success story quickly folded when McLeod made a decision that ended it all.

The indiscretion came to light after an interview with Hyde, 31, who admitted she was no longer with McLeod because of “broken trust”.

The phrase “broken trust” alludes to something very specific. It insinuates there was a dirty Married At First Sight-style situation that played out. Was there a third party involved? With not much else to do, I stole a colleague’s serious-looking blazer and investigated.

My interview with Hyde began innocently enough. It was organised through Network Ten publicists with the purpose of talking about her loved-up exit from the show with McLeod. But the couple weren’t on the phone together. Instead, they were doing their interviews separately. Asked if they are still an item, Hyde hesitated before confirming the relationship ended tumultuously in January because of 34-year-old McLeod.

“Since the show, we did date for a few months but we have recently broken up for a certain reason,” she said. “If a trust is broken within a relationship it’s really hard to go back from that. I want him to be a man and own up to what he did.”

bb5dbb39a0f4214c0017f0265543a4a9

Luke and Lisa spark up a relationship early on during Bachelor In Paradise.Source:Channel 10

8e8dc925d3baf0065765d7472d40ab86

News of the split broke on the night viewers watch the pair leave the show as a couple.Source:Channel 10

After they left the Fijian island and returned to their lives in Sydney, Hyde said the pair quickly integrated into each other’s lives and met each other’s families. And while she thought things were perfect, McLeod had other ideas.

“I thought we were going well ... unfortunately that’s not the case,” she said, adding that McLeod would have to explain what he did.

Moments after talking to Hyde, I interviewed McLeod. He didn’t know I’d just been chatting with his ex and he was quick to gush about how there was “no one else there [on the island] I wanted to get to know other than Lisa”.

It was the perfect set-up to my A Current Affair “gotcha!” moment.

I told McLeod I had just spoken with Hyde and she revealed their split. He paused, unsure of what I knew.

Giving my best Tracy Grimshaw impression, I readjusted my shoulder pads and asked witheringly: “Did you cheat?”

He didn’t know how to respond.

“It’s difficult ... it’s difficult to talk about the relationship when you’re ... its like ...,” he stumbled.

“We had a lot of pressure on ourselves. It’s this weird situation ... [We] can’t be in a normal relationship. Because you have to be in this secretive relationship — if people see you together and you’re out then that’s the show gone. It was a tough space and difficult to deal with.

“There’s two sides to the story and all that. I’m disappointed it didn’t work out. I genuinely want all the best [for her].”

a22037af9cedaa42b2e4d8d08de01a38

‘He needs to own up to what he did’ ... Lisa is left heartbroken.Source:Channel 10

Asked to clarify what Hyde meant when she said he broke her trust, McLeod stumbled again. I asked him if he had relations with other people while with Hyde.

“I didn’t date someone else ... I think the best way to explain it ... there was trust broken and we’re just trying to move forward ...” he said.

At this point in the interview, I decided Grimshaw wasn’t harsh enough so kicked it up a notch into full-blown Liz Hayes.

“For the purpose of clarity, yes or no: Did you cheat?” I demanded.

“I’d prefer not to disclose that,” he replied. “I think there are two sides to the story. I take responsibility for my actions.”

The Four Corners episode of this investigation airs Monday on ABC.

from the DailyFail today - his stumbling video on instagram was a pathetic sad little tale where he dodged actually admitting he cheated and cut the video several times to redo it. After seeing that and the episode last night I don't think much of him - he's a weak excuse of a man and Lisa can surely do a lot better! Whether this article is true or not he has somehow "stuffed up" but his whole demeanour is of a sorry sad sack lump of mouldy cheese ... blech :hungover::sick: You're 33 years old - MAN UP!!!

'He hooked up with a 19-year-old girl': 'Bachelor In Paradise star Luke McLeod, 33, cheated on girlfriend Lisa Hyde during a rowdy boys' night'... after couple left reality show to pursue a relationship away from the cameras

On Monday night's episode of BIP, Luke McLeod and Lisa Hyde left Bachelor In Paradise together in order to pursue a relationship away from the cameras.

But Luke's infidelity caused the couple to split a short time later, according to a source.

The Daily Telegrahp quoted a friend of the former couple on Tuesday, claiming the 33-year-old hunk cheated on Lisa during a rowdy boys' night, 'hooking up with a 19-year-old girl'.

4B3B58B700000578-5623785-It_s_over_Bachelor_In_Paradise_couple_Lisa_Hyde_and_Luke_McLeod_-a-14_1523936458922.jpg

It's over: Bachelor In Paradise couple Lisa Hyde and Luke McLeod have confirmed their split, and on Tuesday a source told The Daily Telegraph that Luke alleged infidelity was behind the break-up

'He was out with the lads and hooked up with a 19-year-old girl,' the insider told The Telegraph.

'He is in his mid '30s and he is still making stupid decisions like this,' they added.

Later on Tuesday, Lisa confirmed that Luke cheated, but did not disclose whether or not it was with a 19-year-old woman.

Lisa told the website she found out about his infidelity through one of the other woman's friends.

4B3AF53000000578-5623785-Romance_cut_short_On_Monday_night_Luke_and_Lisa_left_Bachelor_In-a-16_1523936459154.jpg

Romance cut short: On Monday night, Luke and Lisa left Bachelor In Paradise together in order to pursue a relationship away from the cameras- but it soon went awry

'I think she'd obviously bragged about it knowing who I am,' she stated.

Once she confronted Luke, the Sydney-based heartthrob confirmed he had been unfaithful, with Lisa saying: 'I think he thought I was going to give him a second chance'.

Earlier on Tuesday, Luke issued a grovelling apology to his fans on Instagram, but did not explicitly state that he had been unfaithful.

'I don't want to get into a debate around he said, she said and all the different reasons that probably lead to how things broke down,' he said in a video shared to Instagram Stories.

'Just out of respect for her, I just think it's best to say that I stuffed up and I'm sorry.'

'I feel like I've let a lot of people down, my friends and family, obviously all you guys, and obviously Lisa,' he added.

4B3AF58600000578-5623785-_I_just_think_it_s_best_to_say_that_I_stuffed_up_and_I_m_sorry_L-a-13_1523936458892.jpg

'I just think it's best to say that I stuffed up and I'm sorry': Luke did not explicitly state that he had been unfaithful, but didn't want to get 'into a debate around he said, she said'

Lisa told The Telegraph on Monday: 'Unfortunately some things happen which are out of your control. Once the trust is broken it is really hard to come back'.

She added that she's now hoping to find love in a more 'old-fashioned' way.

The brunette beauty previously appeared on the 2014 season of The Bachelor, where she placed runner-up in the pursuit of real estate agent Blake Garvey.

4B35B51800000578-5623785-Back_on_the_market_Lisa_is_single_again_and_hoping_to_find_love_-a-15_1523936459096.jpg

Back on the market: Lisa is single again and hoping to find love in a more 'old-fashioned' way

what a toad.

thankfully rachael will be coming on to the show to make paradise just that little bit brighter.

unless she turns out to be a racist

or a trump supporter.

or a racist trump supporter.

Just caught up with last night.

So it turns out Eden is a 10 year old, or an arsehole. I would have liked him to explain WHY he wrote Elora that fake love letter.

Luke was acting like Lisa was asking him to marry her, not leave paradise and try the relationship out in the real world. What a whiny little boy.

Elora turns out to be a bigger person than me. I would have sent Eden packing.

Tom is pretty. I really thought Megan would go on a date with him.

Also why did no one comment on Michael, Lisa and Luke's departure? That was very strange.

from the DailyFail today - his stumbling video on instagram was a pathetic sad little tale where he dodged actually admitting he cheated and cut the video several times to redo it. After seeing that and the episode last night I don't think much of him - he's a weak excuse of a man and Lisa can surely do a lot better! Whether this article is true or not he has somehow "stuffed up" but his whole demeanour is of a sorry sad sack lump of mouldy cheese ... blech :hungover::sick: You're 33 years old - MAN UP!!!

Sad sack is a good word for him. Not evil or anything, just infuriatingly spineless and immature and a slave to his own bad decisions.

So it turns out Eden is a 10 year old, or an arsehole. I would have liked him to explain WHY he wrote Elora that fake love letter.

Probably nothing deeper than he thought it would be funny, man.
WHY I can't fathom, it's not like he needed to divert Elora's attentions elsewhere.
My reading of it can come up with nothing other than pure revenge because she rejected him during and after the dreadful food fight date.

its the Rose Muncher who is also coming!! another one from the DailyFail

Taking another bite at fame? Sasha Zhuravlyova returns to Bachelor In Paradise… after famously nibbling on a rose during Richie Strahan’s season
She's The Bachelor contestant best remembered for nibbling on a red rose.

But Sasha Zhuravlyova now appears to be taking another bite at fame.

The 32-year-old Russian model is set to debut as an intruder on Tuesday night's episode of Bachelor In Paradise.

4B3AFDC100000578-5623609-A_second_bite_at_fame_Former_Bachelor_star_Sasha_Zhuravlyova_wil-a-2_1523930198296.jpg

A second bite at fame? Former Bachelor star Sasha Zhuravlyova will debut as an intruder on Bachelor In Paradise on Tuesday night

Taking to Instagram to reveal the big news on Monday, the brunette beauty posed in a VERY low cut jumpsuit.

'Let's see if I can add a bit more drama to @bachelorinparadiseau because it has been way too quiet without me. Tomorrow on Channel 10 at 7.30 pm' she wrote beneath the photo.

Indeed, the expat should add some spice to the series, as she became known for her very blunt nature during her time on Richie Strahan's season of The Bachelor back in 2016.

4B3AFF6600000578-5623609-Nibbling_her_way_to_fame_Sasha_hit_headlines_during_her_time_on_-a-1_1523930198273.jpg

Nibbling her way to fame! Sasha hit headlines during her time on Richie Strahan's season of The Bachelor, after she was caught snacking on a red rose

And the executive assistant didn't hold back after being booted from the show, dishing details on life filming the reality series.

In December of 2016, the racy Russian revealed she was a 'horny motherf**ker' while shooting the show, and claimed that all the female contestants wanted to 'f**k' a hunky producer.

Last year, she also crudely lashed out at Richie, saying: 'Why the hell did I end up on Richie's season? They call him strawberry blonde but bloody hell, he's a ginger motherf**ker and I had to make myself fall in love with him.'

4B3B0B5F00000578-5623609-She_s_not_shy_Outspoken_Sasha_revealed_she_was_a_horny_motherf_k-a-3_1523930198598.jpg

She's not shy! Outspoken Sasha revealed she was a 'horny motherf**ker' during her time shooting The Bachelor

However, it's Sasha's rose nibbling antics for which she is best remembered.

Explaining why she chose to peck on the red flower during a rose ceremony, she told TV Week that the blooms are coated in sugar and that she needed a sweet treat after a long day of filming.

Meanwhile, Sasha's former Bachelor co-star Rachael Gouvignon will also appear as an intruder on Tuesday night's episode of Paradise.

4B3A97C200000578-5623609-Look_who_else_is_back_Sasha_s_former_Bachelor_co_star_Rachael_Go-a-4_1523930198887.jpg

Look who else is back! Sasha's former Bachelor co-star Rachael Gouvignon will also appear as an intruder on Tuesday night's episode of Paradise

Probably nothing deeper than he thought it would be funny, man.
WHY I can't fathom, it's not like he needed to divert Elora's attentions elsewhere.
My reading of it can come up with nothing other than pure revenge because she rejected him during and after the dreadful food fight date.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/realit...er-from-american-jarrod-written-by-eden-46551

Apparently Sam and Tara helped Eden to write the letter and Eden took the fall. Which kind of aligns with what i feel about this whole silly business.

Here is the letter in full:

Dear Elora,

Firstly I just want to say - the moment you walked in I felt something very powerful. It's been difficult to find time with you as you have been the focus of other guys. I figured the best way to let you know how I felt was to put it in writing.

This is extremely hard for me and I guess I'm really taking a giant leap of faith. As you know I've been on a few of these shows. I've met many women along my journeys who I have liked, but never have I felt a connection with those women as deep as I feel it with you.

I understand that we haven't had a lot of time to talk and get to know each other, but I'm very good at detecting energy and I have to say, yours is something very special.

I know this is weird giving you a letter but I didn't want to put you on the spot on camera. At your earliest convenience, could you pull me aside for a chat? It won't be awkward - I can feel it.

[We can't read this scribbled out bit] Can't wait to chat

Jared xx
(American)
(Lol)

Back