Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...my god!... it's this movie all over again!... lol!... cheers.

hot-tub-time-machine-portrait.jpg

...it makes me laugh that Thomas the Canadian tankless engine was trying to 'steal' all of their possible future wives yet they all wanted to 'cheer him up'... he wasn't thinking about your potential feelings guys when asking the girls out so why try to 'cheer him up' then?... oh!... that's right... it's the 'bro code' isn't it?... :rolleyes::confused::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:... cheers.

...it makes me laugh that Thomas the Canadian tankless engine was trying to 'steal' all of their possible future wives yet they all wanted to 'cheer him up'... he wasn't thinking about your potential feelings guys when asking the girls out so why try to 'cheer him up' then?... oh!... that's right... it's the 'bro code' isn't it?... :rolleyes::confused::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:... cheers.

Thats the whole point of the show though, how can you fault him for that?

wasnt trying to steal Tara and Sam is very secure in what he and Tara have ... Apollo hasnt commmitted yet ... wasnt interested in Keira ...[DOUBLEPOST=1523875392][/DOUBLEPOST]shits about to hit the fan ...

Back