Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

ok so I'm on a roll with the Daily Fail stuff

<sorry!>

REVEALED: The contents of the fake Bachelor In Paradise love letter Eden Schwencke wrote to Elora Murger pretending to be 'American Jared'

Monday night's episode of Bachelor In Paradise saw Elora Murger in tears after a cruel prank by Eden Schwencke.

Eden wrote a fake love letter for Elora, pretending it was from American intruder Jared Haibon.

And on Tuesday, Mamamia cleverly transcribed the letter that was only shown onscreen for a split second.

4B362EE100000578-5623483-image-m-9_1523925166655.jpg

REVEALED: The contents of the fake Bachelor In Paradise love letter Eden Schwencke wrote to Elora Murger (pictured) pretending to be 'American Jared'

According to Mamamia, the letter stated: 'Dear Elora, Firstly I just want to say - the moment you walked in I felt something very powerful. It's been difficult to find time with you as you have been the focus of other guys.

'I figured the best way to let you know how I felt was to put it in writing. This is extremely hard for me and I guess I'm really taking a giant leap of faith. As you know I've been on a few of these shows.

'I've met many women along my journeys who I have liked, but never have felt a connection with those women as deep as I feel it with you.

'I understand that we haven't had a lot of time to talk and get to know each other, but I'm very good at detecting energy and I have to say, yours is something very special.

4B3AF6F200000578-5623483-image-a-10_1523925217322.jpg

'I've never have felt a connection with those women as deep as I feel it with you': On Tuesday, Mamamia cleverly transcribed the letter that was only shown onscreen for a split second

'I know this is weird giving you a letter but I didn't want you to put you on the spot on camera. At your earliest convenience, could you pull me aside for a chat? It won't be awkward - I can feel it. Can't wait to chat. Jared xx.'

After finding out the letter was in fact written by Eden and not Jared, Elora said: 'People try to mess with my journey in Paradise. That's messed up.'

'Oh, it's so mean. It's so mean,' she added.

4B36148300000578-5620769-image-m-38_1523878763324.jpg

'That's messed up': Monday night's episode of Bachelor In Paradise saw Elora in tears after a cruel fake letter prank by Eden

Becoming emotional, the 28-year-old said: 'I don't know why everybody's trying to make a fool of me.'

Eden then tried to explain himself to Elora by claiming the letter was just a 'joke,' before she stormed off.

'I feel like a piece of s**t,' Eden, 34, said. 'I really am sorry. And it didn't come from a place of jealousy or... or any malice towards you.'

4B36142700000578-5620769-Upset_I_don_t_know_why_everybody_s_trying_to_make_a_fool_of_me_s-m-40_1523879048805.jpg

Support: The personal trainer was consoled by co-star Megan Marx after the unkind prank

He added: 'You deserve a lot more than that.'

Eden believed he was going home after the incident, but Elora surprised her co-stars when she gave him her rose.

The F45 personal trainer had to choose between Eden or newcomer Thomas Perras.

4B36118500000578-5623483-Unimpressed_Jared_was_shocked_to_discover_that_Eden_pictured_had-a-48_1523930437707.jpg

'I got fooled, humiliated... and now I have to choose between two men who I don't want to pursue any romantic connection with,' Elora said.

'I'm very hurt by what you have done. But in no way will I let anybody change who I am. And, Eden, I do want you to find love. So I choose you.'

'Will you accept this rose?' she concluded.

4B362F0A00000578-5623483-All_is_forgiven_Eden_believed_he_was_going_home_after_the_incide-a-46_1523930437393.jpg

All is forgiven? Eden believed he was going home after the incident, but Elora surprised her co-stars when she gave him her rose

'They can have real attitudes': Bachelor In Paradise star Eden Schwencke claims women are 'the same everywhere you go' and 'a real headache' in shock 2009 interview
Bachelor In Paradise contestant Eden Schwencke left his co-star Elora Murger in tears and drew the ire of fans after he appeared to write a fake 'love letter' on behalf of 'American Jared' during Monday night's episode.

Now the Bachelorette star has upset the apple cart again.

An eyebrow-raising interview from 2009 has now surfaced, in which Eden claims women are 'the same everywhere you go' and are 'a real headache'.

4B3AE95000000578-5623411-image-a-8_1523925298140.jpg

'They can have real attitudes': Bachelor In Paradise star Eden Schwencke claims women are 'the same everywhere you go' and 'a real headache' in shock 2009 interview

The 34-year-old's controversial views appear in an old video posted by US social network, 562citylife.com.

'Girls are the same everywhere you go,' Eden lamented to the host.

'Everywhere you go...they have real attitudes and just be a real headache calling you over and over and over again,' he added.

4B3AE95400000578-5623411-image-a-9_1523925304429.jpg

Resurfaced: The 34-year-old's controversial views appear in an old video posted by US social network, 562citylife.com

In video, the host asked the Bachelor In Paradise star to discuss how women differ around the world.

'Tell me what the girls are like...are they better here (US)...or better back home?' he asked.

4B3AED5800000578-5623411-image-a-10_1523925308073.jpg

'You don't bring sand to the beach': The reality TV star answered the question by alluding to an off-camera chat the men had engaged in regarding the abundance of women in each area code

'Like you said... You don't bring sand to the beach and it's similar,' Eden answered.

Eden's controversial comments about women come after Elora was left distraught and in tears when the Bachelorette reject pulled a cruel prank on her.

The brunette beauty was given a fake love letter by Eden, who pretended to be 'American Jared.'

4B36148300000578-5620769-image-m-38_1523878763324.jpg

'That's messed up and so mean': Bachelor In Paradise's Elora burst into tears as it was revealed Eden wrote a fake love letter to her pretending to be 'American Jared' on the show on Monday night

After finding out the note was written by Eden, Elora said: 'People try to mess with my journey in Paradise. That's messed up.'

'Oh, it's so mean. It's so mean,' she added. 'I don't know why everybody's trying to make a fool of me.'

Eden then tried to talk to Elora and claimed it was a 'joke', before she stormed off.

'I feel like a piece of s**t,' Eden told her.

'I really am sorry. And it didn't come from, like, a place of jealousy or...or any malice towards you.'

He added: 'You deserve a lot more than that.'

Eden thought he was going home following the incident, but Elora shocked her co-stars when she gave him her rose.

4B362F0A00000578-5620769-All_is_forgiven_Eden_thought_he_was_going_home_after_the_inciden-m-46_1523879256276.jpg

All is forgiven? Eden thought he was going home after the incident, but Elora shocked her co-stars when she gave him her rose

Probably nothing deeper than he thought it would be funny, man.
WHY I can't fathom, it's not like he needed to divert Elora's attentions elsewhere.
My reading of it can come up with nothing other than pure revenge because she rejected him during and after the dreadful food fight date.
I really hope it was an ill thought out joke, because to do it for revenge just makes him a shit human being.

...oh my giddy aunt!... I don't have a clue on who that 'Sasha' girl is but when I saw her images that were posted I thought that it was 'TJ' from the 2007 season of Big Brother!... sadly it isn't... I really liked TJ in that so much... now SHE would be so good for this show in my opinion lol!... cheers.

SASHA AND TJ.jpg

...oh my giddy aunt!... I don't have a clue on who that 'Sasha' girl is but when I saw her images that were posted I thought that it was 'TJ' from the 2007 season of Big Brother!... sadly it isn't... I really liked TJ in that so much... now SHE would be so good for this show in my opinion lol!... cheers.

View attachment 53782

i remember tj. she was a fiery character. not as fiery as bianca from bb08 though.

Back