Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 4 Discussion

@Mr Stickyfingers and other virgins.
When they get down to a certain number, they merge tribes.
Then when they whittle that number down to whatever 10 or 12, each evicted person become part of a jury, and that jury votes for the winner

But what do the jury members base their decision on? Are they kept abreast of developments in the game or do they rely on friendships/alliances made before their departure?

@Mr Stickyfingers and other virgins.
When they get down to a certain number, they merge tribes.
Then when they whittle that number down to whatever 10 or 12, each evicted person become part of a jury, and that jury votes for the winner
Also they swap tribes. For example they may eliminate one tribe and go down to two tribes and just mix everyone up.

Okay, maybe I saw the ads wrong.
But it seemed that at tribal this was something that's never happened before.

But what do the jury members base their decision on? Are they kept abreast of developments in the game or do they rely on friendships/alliances made before their departure?
Once they start the jury, the jury members come in and watch tribal Council. So they get to hear everything that said but they can't really interact with the players remaining in the game. They also grill players as they come to Pondarosa about what's been happening.

I think it's a bit dodge if they do cancel the vote. Aganoa still failed the challenge so they should have to vote out someone!
That's not usually how it goes when people are medivaced or quit. Usually doesn't go to tribal though.

Reactions: kxk
Also they swap tribes. For example they may eliminate one tribe and go down to two tribes and just mix everyone up.

...oh wow!... I like that... so you might make secret alliances with people at the beginning of the show and that all goes out of the window when that happens... now THAT is good... so the people that you made alliances with originally will know how your mind ticks if they are in the other tribe... how cool is that?... I can't wait!... thanks Rose711... cheers.

Hope there is a disgusting food challenge ahead in the coming weeks.
Imagine having to gobble a whopper meal to win immunity for your tribe.
I think it is acceptable to quit the game under those conditions.

Back