Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 4 Discussion

Rohan found it, while looking with Phoebe, had made a deal with her that it was hers until he found it then he changed his mind.
He has to produce it before the votes are read
That didn't answer my question. :hilarious:

Nah they're not that stupid.

Mind you I could see Aganoa doing that. Their combined brain power is so limited they'd lose a puzzle challenge against a toddler.

New-Wooden-Baby-Toy-Montessori-Shapes-Sorting-Puzzle-Geometry-Board-Early-Childhood-Education-Preschool-Kids-Baby.jpg_220x220.jpg
While I agree, I also disagree. Yellow team has become so complacent.

After they vote, but before they get read out, the HII holder must present it to avoid being voted out. So if they play it wrong they can waste it. Or alternatively leave with it in their pocket.
Right!

I should've done some Survivor research pre-season.

For the love of Jesus send that Kat home fffs! She should have gone home over the physically stronger more useful players three times already, argh!!! Des, Bianca, and Evan were all more valuable tribe members than her.
The problem this tribe has is that they're playing the endgame at the start.
Survivor is a set of stages to get to the end.

For the love of Jesus send that Kat home fffs! She should have gone home over the physically stronger more useful players three times already, argh!!! Des, Bianca, and Evan were all more valuable tribe members than her.

...I totally agree... you are spot on with this Melore... and they wonder why they're losing?... cheers.

@Mr Stickyfingers and other virgins.
When they get down to a certain number, they merge tribes.
Then when they whittle that number down to whatever 10 or 12, each evicted person become part of a jury, and that jury votes for the winner

...oh okay... thanks for that kxk... that answers so many questions for me... cheers.

Back