Skip to main content

A question to David fans

Like I said earlier tonight. I think Priya fans have been realistic in their thinking that Priya won't win. It's the fact she got this far .

She got this far by not being:

* boring like Dion
* cunty like lisa
* uninteresting like gemma
* over zealous like jason
* a tim-clone like jake
* a greedy, thankless kid like Aisha
* a cheater like Lawson
* a cradle snatcher like cat
* a nobody like marina

She has COASTED between the storylines

No reason to save her - no reason to evict her

Just a wannabe mother hen authoritative figure that was hiding in plain sight

Offered sweet fuck all other than false alliances & poor humour

Witty banter?

The flamingos in the pool courtesy of Tom provided more giggles.

Travis is going to win, you heard it here first.
Aisha has a huge fanbase, judging by the amount of likes she already has on Facebook, and I doubt that Travis's fanbase has deserted him.
Combine the two, and he gets over the line.

@ Brent,
I like your post a lot. You have summed up David's behaviour towards the female/male HMs very well. David went from being an outsider (a geek), shunned by the boys (and some girls), to being one of the 'cool' peeps. He slowly became enmeshed with the alpha group - 'Ruthless Ryan' and his cronies. He went over to the 'dark side'. He knows he has backup from that group, and so he feels more relaxed in attacking the female HMs. Ryan often picks on the females Skye, Priya, etc. He (Ryan) only really got along with Lisa & Sandy because they were 'one of the boys'...puke! They kissed his arse, and treated the other HMs, including David, with utter contempt.

He actually said that 'Ruthless Ryan' is his best friend in the house. I find that both pathetic & at the same time hilarious. Ryan would throw David (and pretty much everyone else) under the bus the first chance he got. He is David's frenemy. But Dave is so blinded by his power-by-association that he can't see the forest from the trees. I thought Dave would be smarter than that.

I liked David at the beginning of BB. I thought he was smart, sensitive & kind hearted. I now see him as a puppet for Ryan.

At least David has the honesty and courage to let people know upfront where he stands with them...unlike someone like Priya who showed last night that she has a knife firmly lodged in her "friend" Skye's back.

Yea, just like when he brought sCAT back from the sanctuary for Lawson's happiness. Right?

Please, BOTH Priya and David are MANIPULATIVE. They are both DISHONEST about their friendships with people. They're as bad as each other. Obviously, people will think one is worse than the other. Doesn't mean they can just disregard how their own fan acts. Priya fans, like David fans, love her despite this.

The whole point of this thread is recognising flaws. A blanket statement about them is completely against what @Brent is asking for, and in this case one that's just completely false.

Not a fan of David, but I admit that there are no strong male gameplayers. Ryan and Travis are still no match for Priya and Skye. They look like they're to have fun and gossip. Richard would've been David's rival if he were an original I believe.

@ Brent,
I like your post a lot. You have summed up David's behaviour towards the female/male HMs very well. David went from being an outsider (a geek), shunned by the boys (and some girls), to being one of the 'cool' peeps. He slowly became enmeshed with the alpha group - 'Ruthless Ryan' and his cronies. He went over to the 'dark side'. He knows he has backup from that group, and so he feels more relaxed in attacking the female HMs. Ryan often picks on the females Skye, Priya, etc. He (Ryan) only really got along with Lisa & Sandy because they were 'one of the boys'...puke! They kissed his arse, and treated the other HMs, including David, with utter contempt.

He actually said that 'Ruthless Ryan' is his best friend in the house. I find that both pathetic & at the same time hilarious. Ryan would throw David (and pretty much everyone else) under the bus the first chance he got. He is David's frenemy. But Dave is so blinded by his power-by-association that he can't see the forest from the trees. I thought Dave would be smarter than that.

I liked David at the beginning of BB. I thought he was smart, sensitive & kind hearted. I now see him as a puppet for Ryan.
Wow! You hit the nail on the head[DOUBLEPOST=1415661878][/DOUBLEPOST]I would like to have seen Lina and Richards game play from the beginning

He didn't give a reason to the HM's why he picked Cat. (unless we weren't shown)

We were shown the real reason.

WHAT is the difference? It's STILL talking behind people's back. It was just one example anyway. He's talked about intruders behind their back. YES, so has Priya. The point is they are ALL dishonest. And he DID tell Lawson he brought Cat for a good reason, when they were in the backyard talking about the party...

WHAT is the difference? It's STILL talking behind people's back. It was just one example anyway. He's talked about intruders behind their back. YES, so has Priya. The point is they are ALL dishonest. And he DID tell Lawson he brought Cat for a good reason, when they were in the backyard talking about the party...
The difference is that for some if you like one over the other you will overlook their faults ;)

Yea, just like when he brought sCAT back from the sanctuary for Lawson's happiness. Right?

Please, BOTH Priya and David are MANIPULATIVE. They are both DISHONEST about their friendships with people. They're as bad as each other. Obviously, people will think one is worse than the other. Doesn't mean they can just disregard how their own fan acts. Priya fans, like David fans, love her despite this.

The whole point of this thread is recognising flaws. A blanket statement about them is completely against what @Brent is asking for, and in this case one that's just completely false.

I think the major difference is that Priya told Skye TWICE last night that she had her back and would never throw her under a bus...and yet she did repeatedly.

I don't recall David ever saying anything to either Cat or Lawson that would give them the impression that he wouldn't use their situation to get him further in the game. In fact it was water off a duck's back when Sonia showed them what he did.

The bigger issue though for me is the fact that Priya was running around spreading false rumours about David throwing Ryan under a bus. I wouldn't have cared expect for the fact that she's done the EXACT same thing to her so called "friend" Skye so her air of judgement and glee at the thought of David doing it (especially when he actually hadn't) was a bit too much to take sorry.

Yeah another let's take pot shots at a person we don't know thread!
How people can make such judgemental comments about someone when we see such small badly edited clips is beyond me.
Both priya and David are playing a game, the BIG difference is priya is willing to lie and manipulate ppl to get what she wants whereas David is honest and open about it.
Priya has made up rumours about David throwing Ryan under the bus yet both David and Ryan seem to have a decent friendship (they both voted for each other to be HoH) and Ryan's comment in the kitchen about David being HoH and him still being up was missing a lot of context so showing it as a throw away comment to help priyas cause is rubbish. Ryan did not seem bitter at all about being up.
David said to the HMs faces when deciding between Travis and Richard as HoH that he can't be won over and he was making the decision based on what he thought was best for the game - David is playing an honest game, he has only ever spoken to truth to HMs and will tell them to their face the same thing others say behind their backs. That IMO makes him the better game player.

Back