Skip to main content

A question to David fans

I noticed this tonight.
Maybe he has argued with a male but we haven't seen it?
But from what we have he's has some good arguments now with 3 strong female players.
And what annoyed me was he HATED it when priya pointed her finger at him. But it was ok for him to move in closer to her , raise his voice and then wave his hands in her face.
He also said he didn't care that Sandra left. And it's a game (which is true) so also makes me wonder if his friendship with Ryan is bullshit. Going on history of big brother the white males are often popular, with many winning. Could this all by his strategy? Or is he really an arse hole to females ?

That was VERY appropriate usage of a GIF as that's exactly what I did when I read that post.

I'm still laughing. Like holy sheeit, Prisus take the wheel.

Ha! That was my exact reaction too, so when I saw that gif, I was like perfect!

That poster likes to bait, I know because I got sucked into it for a bit last night when he was mocking people over 20 liking Skye.

I noticed this tonight.
Maybe he has argued with a male but we haven't seen it?
But from what we have he's has some good arguments now with 3 strong female players.
And what annoyed me was he HATED it when priya pointed her finger at him. But it was ok for him to move in closer to her , raise his voice and then wave his hands in her face.
He also said he didn't care that Sandra left. And it's a game (which is true) so also makes me wonder if his friendship with Ryan is bullshit. Going on history of big brother the white males are often popular, with many winning. Could this all by his strategy? Or is he really an arse hole to females ?

Yes, it was totally his strategy to be a white male.

Ha! That was my exact reaction too, so when I saw that gif, I was like perfect!

That poster likes to bait, I know because I got sucked into it for a bit last night when he was mocking people over 20 liking Skye.

That poster? JP is my name.

I can see Brent's point but I have to disagree with it. I am rooting for both Priya and Dave and yes BOTH have flaws. Who doesn't??? Issues between them notwithstanding. Still hope either one wins it all.
Priya is a strong woman but it does not mean she's never wrong. She uses strategy of ratting out other houseguests to make them targets (ie: Richard). Now just because someone is a "strong woman" doesn't mean she's excluded from criticism. Priya has had a red flag about Richard ever since his half hearted apology following the gross overreaction over David's inane joke by the pool teasing Priya's defensiveness.
Here's the thing. When men tease each other...it seems accepted because it's just guy talk. When a man teases a woman it can be misconstrued as and called bullying or sexist. David alerted everyone to his sense of humor early in he game. His joke towards Priya went a bit too far ONLY because all the other guys joined in and he had a chance to stop it. On the flip side...you can look at this and say...well if Priya wants to hang with the guys then she will deal with the guy talk. Again, neither right nor wrong. But I applaud her on how she approached them and let feelings known, that is how adults deal with problems.
Now, does David hate or have issues with strong women? To me, no. He is playing a game. Same way Priya is.
They are BOTH looking for any tidbit of information to place a target on someone else OTHER than themselves. Good on both of them.

Last edited:
David wasn't upset/sobbing when Sandra left because the night she was evicted he said that's what she had wanted( she was feeling on the outer, especially with the girls after Sam left, an article on the BB site said it was Priya's plan with dividing the groups)...plus he knows he will see her again at finale, same as all the others. Sandra was closer to Sam and Ryan anyway
Sandra wasn't always nice to David...

Last edited:
I will attempt to actually answer this reasonably. First, if David doesn't win I want it to be Pryia. I think David takes on who he sees as strong gamers, this year that means Skye and Pryia. Lisa was more alcohol and general conflict. Look at the males left in the house. Travis, Ryan and Leo, Ryan is the most likely to be a gamer, with separating the couples; but the edit, for the most part, doesn't show him being one. These are not men with strong personalities in my opinion, thus we haven't seen headbutting. At first glance one would assume Travis would have be a strong personality, but he isn't a gamer. As illustrated by his not taking the cash and running. Does David have an off beat sense of humour? Yes. Does he have foot in mouth disease? Yep. Does he have a problem with strong women? Doubt it. Is he taking on strong personalities in an attempt to win the game? Absolutely.

Back