Skip to main content

A question to David fans

Look at my signature - I'm just as into PRISUS blessings as they are, however I don't only do that - I discuss her.

Yeah except that shit is just unbearable for me to filter through to find something worth reading. I get a headache after reading the first post.[DOUBLEPOST=1415628699][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're perpetuating 98% of it because you're a damned mess.

Na it's always been in there. Even before I went fishing

That was fishing? Ch. The pressed manner in which you've come RUNNING for Priyanka for the past 12 hours would suggest otherwise.

I snagged you pretty easy. Couldn't get enough of my bait. Don't be upset most can't handle it :)

@Brent, is your sig some pop culture reference or completely random? Just curious.

Anyway, no hard feelings, let's hug it out like Priya and David in the spa. Still won't read your essay though. :laugh:

*hugs* never hard feelings, you're allowed to be fans of anyone you want to :)

P.S - yes, my signature is a Lady Gaga song originally "Rocket no.9 take off to the planet VENUS" - as you can see it fits quite well with PRISUS.

I snagged you pretty easy. Couldn't get enough of my bait. Don't be upset most can't handle it :)

I seem to recall otherwise.

I'll recap for you with all your posts in that cute thread you made about Priyanka tomorrow xox

I seem to recall otherwise.

I'll recap for you with all your posts in that cute thread you made about Priyanka tomorrow xox

Your further emphasisng my point. It's alright it's been a long day for you. I will forgive you.

Your further emphasisng my point. It's alright it's been a long day for you. I will forgive you.

Ooop, by the look of that post you may need an English teacher xo

ndNPAdT.jpg

OMG @Brent, we have common ground! I love Gaga, but mostly her The Fame and Fame Monster era ie. So Happy I Could Die, Dance In the Dark.
Didn't dig ArtPop at all, hence why I missed the reference. Whoops. Guess that was kind of another "TLDR", but more of a "Didn't Listen" a second time around. Prefer to listen to the older stuff I know so well. Paws up.

You say David has a problem with 'strong' female housemates? Have you considered he's only had fall outs with the three (in your opinion) strongest female housemates because they are the ones with the most opinions and loudest?

Plus his blow ups with Lisa and Priya have been alcohol fuelled as well. Priya knows David is a threat and waits for any opportunity to bait him to make him look bad. The pool incident? She totally blew it way out of proportion. Tonight as well? Ugh.

No-one is claiming he's perfect.

Back