Skip to main content

A question to David fans

Brent

I first want to start off with saying everyone is allowed to be fans of housemates for any reason, but to be a fan you also have to recognise their faults (yes, they all have them).

First thing people will throw at me is "BUT YOU LOVE PRIYA, YOU ALWAYS GO ON ABOUT HER". Yes, I do - but even I can see sometimes how Priya can come across as condescending - to me it is definitely unintentional, but I think this is what David had issue with.

However, David's demeanour isn't one I'm a fan of. David doesn't like strong females, it is evident throughout his time in the house - let's see who he has had major issues with:

Priya - He says she is condescending and belittles people.

Lisa - He said she was a bully and can get away with saying anything.

and Skye - She's 20, immature and selfish.

The three biggest female game players of this year, that David has conveniently had a problem with.

"But it's just a coincidence you say?", "I don't like any of those three girls" you say?

I had to really go back in memory of this years big brother to find one moment where David had a disagreement, in public to a male housemate. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I have never seen David call out a male housemate that he has had a problem with.

"Maybe he just didn't have a problem with any male housemates? he gets along with all of them?"

Exactly.

David knows not to rock the boat with "the boys" - because he was on the outer for so long at the beginning, he's finally in! - don't get me wrong, brilliant gameplay there.

It brings me back to my point that David does not like strong/outspoken females. If a male was to be doing the same things he claimed Priya, Lisa or Skye were doing - guaranteed he wouldn't call them out on it. Why? because it's easier to be a man dominating a woman and go back to have a laugh with the boys once it's all over.

Before the David fans start demanding my blood, everyone is entitled to their opinion - don't be so blinded by your love for David to realise what is clearly true.

Hahahaha Oh c'mon! You are baiting, right? Because as a fan of David, a fan of Priya and a fan of Skye, I can tell you now, do not be blinded by your own support and conduct of supporting your chosen hm to not realize you are no different to those David fans you speak of. Recognize the faults in your own chosen hm, or understand just like you support your chosen hm wholeheartedly, that other fan bases will do the same for their hm too.

Hahahaha Oh c'mon! You are baiting, right? Because as a fan of David, a fan of Priya and a fan of Skye, I can tell you now, do not be blinded by your own support and conduct of supporting your chosen hm to not realize you are no different to those David fans you speak of. Recognize the faults in your own chosen hm, or understand just like you support your chosen hm wholeheartedly, that other fan bases will do the same for their hm too.

Not baiting at all, clearly I said all housemates have their faults - I am pointing out one of David's clear ones. Like so many have pointed out Priya's belittling qualities.

Not baiting at all, clearly I said all housemates have their faults - I am pointing out one of David's clear ones. Like so many have pointed out Priya's belittling qualities.

Your post is directed to David fans. The title says so

your starting paragraph:
"I first want to start off with saying everyone is allowed to be fans of housemates for any reason, but to be a fan you also have to recognise their faults (yes, they all have them)."

Your ending paragraph:
"Before the David fans start demanding my blood, everyone is entitled to their opinion - don't be so blinded by your love for David to realise what is clearly true."

Seems like you are belittling the David fans over something every fan base does on these forums.

Your post is directed to David fans. The title says so

your starting paragraph:
"I first want to start off with saying everyone is allowed to be fans of housemates for any reason, but to be a fan you also have to recognise their faults (yes, they all have them)."

Your ending paragraph:
"Before the David fans start demanding my blood, everyone is entitled to their opinion - don't be so blinded by your love for David to realise what is clearly true."

Seems like you are belittling the David fans over something every fan base does on these forums.

... I don't actually understand why you're pointing this out, my post was clearly about David and I wanted to make sure the David fans didn't pounce at the first sight of "David hating".

Lol, you need to calm down - I'm not belittling anyone - I just pointed out something that has become evident over David's time in the house.

I'm starting to wonder if he loves the aftermath too, he gets to feel like a bit of an alpha and generally gets a hug on top of that

and to that end, I was "baiting" or as I like to call it "asking" David fans if they can see the same fault I am seeing - I have given sufficient amounts of evidence to prove it - you can't deny it.

... I don't actually understand why you're pointing this out, my post was clearly about David and I wanted to make sure the David fans didn't pounce at the first sight of "David hating".

Lol, you need to calm down - I'm not belittling anyone - I just pointed out something that has become evident over David's time in the house.

Evident to yourself you mean. How you interpret is how you form your own truth, not a universal truth.
I do not see things in the same way you do, so to me you're wrong.
@Sweetgeek was very calm, if you call to David fans but aren't interested in a differing opinion then why make the thread?

Evident to yourself you mean. How you interpret is how you form your own truth, not a universal truth.
@Sweetgeek was very calm, if you call to David fans but aren't interested in a differing opinion then why make the thread?

It wasn't a differing opinion, she/he (I'm sorry I'm not sure! :p) didn't explain why she disagreed with my reasons for David having a problem with strong women.[DOUBLEPOST=1415626404][/DOUBLEPOST]You are correct @Insomniac - my truth is not universal, however I am honestly interested to see how David fans respond to this and defend/support his actions.

You should just copy and paste your post from the David thread.

I first want to start off with saying everyone is allowed to be fans of housemates for any reason, but to be a fan you also have to recognise their faults (yes, they all have them).

First thing people will throw at me is "BUT YOU LOVE PRIYA, YOU ALWAYS GO ON ABOUT HER". Yes, I do - but even I can see sometimes how Priya can come across as condescending - to me it is definitely unintentional, but I think this is what David had issue with.

However, David's demeanour isn't one I'm a fan of. David doesn't like strong females, it is evident throughout his time in the house - let's see who he has had major issues with:

Priya - He says she is condescending and belittles people.

Lisa - He said she was a bully and can get away with saying anything.

and Skye - She's 20, immature and selfish.

The three biggest female game players of this year, that David has conveniently had a problem with.

"But it's just a coincidence you say?", "I don't like any of those three girls" you say?

I had to really go back in memory of this years big brother to find one moment where David had a disagreement, in public to a male housemate. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I have never seen David call out a male housemate that he has had a problem with.

"Maybe he just didn't have a problem with any male housemates? he gets along with all of them?"

Exactly.

David knows not to rock the boat with "the boys" - because he was on the outer for so long at the beginning, he's finally in! - don't get me wrong, brilliant gameplay there.

It brings me back to my point that David does not like strong/outspoken females. If a male was to be doing the same things he claimed Priya, Lisa or Skye were doing - guaranteed he wouldn't call them out on it. Why? because it's easier to be a man dominating a woman and go back to have a laugh with the boys once it's all over.

Before the David fans start demanding my blood, everyone is entitled to their opinion - don't be so blinded by your love for David to realise what is clearly true.

I don't want your blood. Just replying. I think the issue is, he DOES like strong females. There just aren't any IN the house. I just reckon he doesn't like fake people who shed the little croc tears. He has sisters FFS so he'd know the "girly" play shit from real upset.

I've seen plenty of David fans come in and say that it's "baiting" - but none have actually come back with reasons as to why they consider me wrong. I will respect your opinion if you follow it up with reasoning!

Quite frankly, we can't be bothered. Work it out for yourself. :thumbsup:

BTW, your OP was TLDR, maybe that's why no ones giving you the answers you seem to be seeking so intently.

Back