Skip to main content

A question to David fans

Priya would've been out of the house (second last on 10% the week Marina was the only hm evicted) had the producers not given her preferential treatment and changed the usual double eviction to a 1, 2 days out from the eviction night in order to save her. Just sayin'..
I know that that is a running theory, but do we have any hard core evidence to suggest that this is the case?

Also what did your post have to do with my post? :confused:

Priya would've been out of the house (second last on 10% the week Marina was the only hm evicted) had the producers not given her preferential treatment and changed the usual double eviction to a 1, 2 days out from the eviction night in order to save her. Just sayin'..

That was always intended to be a single eviction though.

It's a shame that double evictions every week has come to be our expectation this season. :(

I know that that is a running theory, but do we have any hard core evidence to suggest that this is the case?

Also what did your post have to do with my post? :confused:

I thought the connection was obvious. Aisha was one of the 3 evictees in a triple eviction that would never have taken place had Priya gone when it was her turn to go.

As far I'm concerned Aisha has/had more fans than Priya but due to circumstances (triple eviction) and an invisible edit by the producers who were out punish her for not doing as she was told (accepting the money), she was subsequently evicted before Priya.

That was always intended to be a single eviction though.

It's a shame that double evictions every week has come to be our expectation this season. :(

It was announced on a Sunday I believe. If there's proof it was announced right after nominations (Wed/Thur night) were completed than I stand corrected.

I thought the connection was obvious. Aisha was one of the 3 evictees in a triple eviction that would never have taken place had Priya gone when it was her turn to go.

As far I'm concerned Aisha has more fans than Priya but due to circumstances (triple eviction) and an invisible edit by the producers who were out punish for not doing as she was told (accepting the money), she was evicted before Priya.
I do agree that it was weird that the week that Priya had the 2nd last vts it was only a single eviction, but everything you just wrote is speculation. Sadly I don't think that there will ever be confirmation on this.

As is just about anything anyone writes about any of the housemates! With no live feeds, bad editing and 4 shows a week all people can do is speculate as they just don't get enough information to make infomed decisions about the housemates.
Some of these people wouldn't make informed decisions even if they got all the information. Let's go have a picnic, you, me, and Dunc lol

This is one the money. I love the way BB at times actually does what it was originally intended - to show us how people react and change within a group dynamic. Whether you like him or not, watching David's journey through BB has been illuminating.

Maybe it was the hipster beard but for the first month or so David was definitely on the margins. He struggled to make connections and frequently put his foot it it trying to be edgy and humorous. Before long he was "No Mates" Dave. He initially dealt with this by resolving to be honest and true to himself, which gained him some credit the HMs and viewing public. Sandra and Skye were kind to him while other HMs were ignoring and talking over him. Fast forward to now and David is sitting comfortably in Ryan's clique, high-fiving with the lads and manfully leading the way in the whole boys versus girls conflict.

But there's trouble in paradise. Ryan's only using Dave to give himself safety in numbers. Dave's desire to be honest has only highlighted his issues with women in general. Amazingly, despite his ongoing feuds with Priya and Skye, he has already found another new female HM to find fault with in Lina and is working furiously to rally the boys against her. His flirting with Penny is so cringeworthy and awkward it probably deserves its own discussion thread.

It can be argued that the female housemates are at fault too, that it takes two to tango, but with David we see a pattern of arguing with the women of the group. He sucks up to the guys and finds fault with the girls. He might not be clingy in the way that Leo has been with Skye at times, but in the group dynamic David has turned out to be the neediest of all. I suspect that for David his reality is just about ready to pop.

He gets along with plenty of women. Penny, Aisha, Sandra, Cat, etc.

Maybe he just doesn't like spending time with the chicks that have been displaying some serious men-hating tendencies. I know I wouldn't.

As far I'm concerned Aisha has/had more fans than Priya but due to circumstances (triple eviction) and an invisible edit by the producers who were out punish her for not doing as she was told (accepting the money), she was subsequently evicted before Priya.

It was announced on a Sunday I believe. If there's proof it was announced right after nominations (Wed/Thur night) were completed than I stand corrected.

there be no BB in 2015, they are pushing for a female winner, what is more PC to have priya taking the prize.

there be no BB in 2015, they are pushing for a female winner, what is more PC to have priya taking the prize.

The only way this will happen is if they rig it.....oh wait, they already did, that week Priya should have gone home.

I'll vote to hand Lina the win over Priya, even though all she's brought to the table is a snobbish attitude and a lot of bitching behind people's back. Actually, come to think of it, that's pretty much all Priya's brought the table too. Honestly, the casting of the women on this show sucks so badly.

Last edited:
Back