Skip to main content

A question to David fans

Yeah another let's take pot shots at a person we don't know thread!
How people can make such judgemental comments about someone when we see such small badly edited clips is beyond me.
Both priya and David are playing a game, the BIG difference is priya is willing to lie and manipulate ppl to get what she wants whereas David is honest and open about it.
Priya has made up rumours about David throwing Ryan under the bus yet both David and Ryan seem to have a decent friendship (they both voted for each other to be HoH) and Ryan's comment in the kitchen about David being HoH and him still being up was missing a lot of context so showing it as a throw away comment to help priyas cause is rubbish. Ryan did not seem bitter at all about being up.
David said to the HMs faces when deciding between Travis and Richard as HoH that he can't be won over and he was making the decision based on what he thought was best for the game - David is playing an honest game, he has only ever spoken to truth to HMs and will tell them to their face the same thing others say behind their backs. That IMO makes him the better game player.

I know the person you say i dont know

His name is david

He works as a radio guy

He had a beard

Now? Nope

He is the guy that 'pwned Priya in the spa last episode

HARD !!

Yeah, i know who he is.

They refer to him as Stray Turgid Dave.

Must be awesome in water

Tight

As prisus found out when he baptized her ass, born again virgin styles

Travis is going to win, you heard it here first.
Aisha has a huge fanbase, judging by the amount of likes she already has on Facebook, and I doubt that Travis's fanbase has deserted him.
Combine the two, and he gets over the line.
Travis wont win...

Travis CANT win...

That would be one of the WORST outcomes ever.

I cringe...just thinking that could happen.

Out of all this...I'd be most annoyed that I spent time WATCHING BB when I should have been studying..only for TRAVIS to win.

Ah, I mean...my sacrifice better be worth at least a PROPER DESERVING WINNER like David...or Ryan OR EVEN PRIYA

just not...travis or skye pls.

I'm happy to argue david until the cows come home with other forum members but out of respect I do not want to argue with his family members. Im not a fan. So will leave it at that. To me it's a show /game and I don't want peoples real life emotions being hurt

Mummy, mummy...why have you replaced us in our avi with you with a woman you don't know? @F*****f**t

Back