Skip to main content

4 New Housmates Swapped with 4 Original!

Hmmm I think that means the 4 new poeple move in and Ryan can make the decision who goes into the sanctuary for a while. Giving him the power to evict would be far too much.

If it's a temporary swap, he should put hms that don't like each other - Priya/cat, Skye/Lawson, Priya/David, Leo/Travis, Aisha/Lawson - in the sanctuary.

I assume that with these 4 new house mates, there will be some vote as to who becomes a properhouse mate(s).

Ryan will swap them into the house, with 4 going to the Sanctuary. A trial run of them in the house. Of course, this is stupidly flawed because how can we judge them when almost half the house isn't there?

What is most telling about what is wrong with how BB is run these days. Is that we all actually think it is a possibility they would give Ryan the power to evict 4 housemates of his choosing.

If Ryan was smart, which he isn't. He's put himself into the Sanctuary.

Last edited:
If I were Ryan I'd put in the Sanctuary:

Travis - he doesn't like him, splits up a couple, Aisha is calmer
Cat - splits up a couple, he seems to get on ok with Lawson, can help Lawson go a bit crazy with the guilt without having Cat there to console him
Skye - he doesn't like her, splits up a couple, he seems to like Leo
Marina - because it appears he's getting along with Dave and Priya so there's no one left. Plus there's the hope that Travis will refuse to go in there with her and BB will permanently evict him for not following the rules

The swap won't happen until the evictions are over.

And does Ryan have to swap them. (it could be like the self evict shit. A total fizzer.)

Presumably the Head of House Teflon, gets to swap 4 of the original housemates for the 4 new neighbours, to go into the Sanctuary. So, if he has half a brain, he will split Travis/Aisha up, to leave Travis in the same house as Marina and he will split Lawson and Cat up, to see if any of the new women like Lawsons MAGIC and split Leo and Skye up, just because he can.

So, ideally for me, he would swap Cat, Aisha, Leo and Priya for the newcomers. But I bet it wont happen like that. I would think they would be glad to be swapped to get away from the current task, which might be finished already. The weekly tasks only seem to last for about 2 days, then we dont always get told the outcome of them, because they spend too much time recapping what happened the last time it was on. Did they pass the music task last week and who did the shopping? Did they eat all the lettuce from the week before? So many questions, not enough answers, thats Big Brother 2014.

Yes, I like the idea of Ryan splitting up the couples and sending Cat/Skye/Travis to the sanctuary, along with Priya too perhaps.

I think its best if Travis is left in the same side of the house as Marina, to test Aisha.

If Ryan was smart, which he isn't. He's put himself into the Sanctuary.
I was thinking the same thing and take people he likes but you would think to stay in the house cause most of the footage would be from there. But would we even notice if Ryan was gone? its worked well for him up to this point lol

Sounds a bit like the "half way house" divide last year. How original Big Brother.

Maybe the swap will happen but they will only go to the scancary

could be that its and all original hm Nom'd week and the public will have to save the people they want to stay

It will probably be a let down like the original HOH reward is go into Sank with someone but because there are 4 beds take 3 with you for then night. but they are calling it the BIGGEST TWIST IN BB HISTORY! A SWAP!!

It will probably be a let down like the original HOH reward is go into Sank with someone but because there are 4 beds take 3 with you for then night. but they are calling it the BIGGEST TWIST IN BB HISTORY! A SWAP!!
yeah BB didn't show last night who Ryan took to the Sanctuary as part of his HOH reward...maybe he's get to take 3 others for the night, and sleep in the newbies beds?

I guess who he swaps depends on what benefits, or advantages it might give him.I wonder if BB gives him any hints on which way to go...
Will he still get the dirty dozen power or will those 4 HM's end up with immunity from noms this week?

Back