Skip to main content

4 New Housmates Swapped with 4 Original!

They never said EVICTED!! They said SWAPPED!! probably in the sanctuary or something..

Its BBAU for god sakes...

1521319_10152123319568398_51095757_n.jpg

:bang:

Oooooo yeah lol :p

I would think it is only a temporary swap. The 6 remaining housemates get to know the " neighbours" while the other 4 housemates go gaga trying to figure out what is going on. In this case, I think it would be best to split the pairs, sending Cat, Travis, and Skye to the other house, as well as Priya. Cat would go nuts wondering what Lawson was doing with the new girls. After the scene tonight with Travis acting like a dick in the comfort room with Marina, he derives to have Aisha taken away from him until he can learn how to play nice. Skye, because she would wonder what Leo was doing with the new girls. And Priya, because she would have no game with the newbies. And of course, this would be extra pain for Travis as he would be in with 3 girls and be very uncomfortable and I think, show his true misogyny.

Just for giggles, this would be my ideal swap.

It's really not a big deal - as someone said earlier, it's SWAP not evicted - just a way to get us freaking out and watching.
It'll just be 4 housemates have to go live next door while the other housemates get to know the new housemates. It's "supposed" to cause a rift in the housemates but to be honest I can't see it causing much damage.

Ryan will most likely choose Priya, Travis, Skye and Leo/Aisha.

I'm thinking we'll only get to keep 2 of the 4 new housemates (1 guy 1 girl obviously) to become fully fledged housemates, no one is going to be "replaced" - BBAU wouldn't have the balls to do something that shocking.

See I would actually love to watch how he reacts with Ryan, Lawson and Travis - those three were the most threatened by him from tonight's episode.

I don't think Harry will have the balls to do anything controversial as he doesn't have the backing and he wants to win.
My bet is he'll play happy families...

I can't help but wonder if the swapped originals will have an advantage as they may be able to discuss nominations etc. In that case, Ryan should swap himself, David and I don't know who else. This is where I would want Sandra back to boost their cause.

On UKBB8, there was a Halfway House with five intruder housemates. There was all sorts of swapping between the Halfway House and the main house, as a result of tasks as well as various housemates selecting swaps. Something similar might happen with the four in the Sanctuary.
That's what I was having flashbacks too - it would be right that BBAU takes probably the worst version of the "house next door" concept we've ever done. Basically whoever ended up in the Halfway House at the end of the week was up for eviction, but producers blatantly fixed things to get the result they wanted. Things played out naturally enough to begin with but when they got to the end of the week and some of the few next door were their faves they threw in a further twist where they could all swap with people in the main house, so basically it was mainly the intruders who ended up facing eviction.

Earlier interpretations were much better - in BB6 we had the "Secret Garden" where one of the original HMs had to secretly steal clothing and food from the main house for three secret HMs, as well as usher them into the house for showers without being detected. At the end of the week that HM had to choose two of the three to become HMs.

In BB7 we had the "House Next Door" where one HM was fake evicted and then joined by five newbies. They then had sole responsibility for evicting them - but were unknowingly evicting people into the main house rather than evicting them. Only the last eviction was for real and pretty much resulted in a nervous breakdown live on air. Those were the days!

I believe the four evicted housemates are going to be put in the sanctuary , not really getting evicted. Cause we hardly know these intruders, and being replaced that's just fucked up.

In BB7 we had the "House Next Door" where one HM was fake evicted and then joined by five newbies. They then had sole responsibility for evicting them - but were unknowingly evicting people into the main house rather than evicting them. Only the last eviction was for real and pretty much resulted in a nervous breakdown live on air. Those were the days!

Now THAT sounds like a great 'steal-able' idea. :)

Yes, I like the idea of Ryan splitting up the couples and sending Cat/Skye/Travis to the sanctuary, along with Priya too perhaps.

Yes, I like the idea of Ryan splitting up the couples and sending Cat/Skye/Travis to the sanctuary, along with Priya too perhaps.
Yup, agreed. The questions are:
1. Will production ensure he does it
2. If so, which of the partners SHOULD he send to the sanctuary?

I'd love to see Aisha & Cat sent to the sanctuary. I predict much eye-gouging. :)

It will be interesting to see whether Ryan gets free reign to choose or whether it's blatantly fixed, either by producers giving him pairs of options to choose from or like with Priya last week asking him a load of questions and then picking people to leave based on the answers producers want to listen too.

The fairer way to swap four people would be through the nomination process with the nominees moved next door.

Back