Skip to main content

4 New Housmates Swapped with 4 Original!

Yeah it doesn't add up.

And if it does happen... how do you think the producers will manufacture it so that Travis can't possibly be evicted?

I assume they're only swapping rooms/houses for now and he could still be eligible for eviction either way? That would be my guess at how this might go down anyway (if true)

On UKBB8, there was a Halfway House with five intruder housemates. There was all sorts of swapping between the Halfway House and the main house, as a result of tasks as well as various housemates selecting swaps. Something similar might happen with the four in the Sanctuary.

Are they seriously going to evict 4 old housemates this is bullshit! I don't even like these new ones

I don't think he'd be given that much power.
Wish he was, he wouldn't make stupid decisions
He'd definitely get rid of Travis and Aisha, Skye and probably Leo.

I don't think he's out to get rid of priya

On UKBB8, there was a Halfway House with five intruder housemates. There was all sorts of swapping between the Halfway House and the main house, as a result of tasks as well as various housemates selecting swaps. Something similar might happen with the four in the Sanctuary.
see: BBAU10

I reckon it will just be to swap 4 of them into the sanctuary, but maybe the HM's might get told it's an eviction, kinda like Trav's fake eviction maybe? Dunno, I just can't see them giving Ryan that much power this late into the game. At the start yeah, but not now...

Are they seriously going to evict 4 old housemates this is bullshit! I don't even like these new ones
The ad just said swap, not evict. He'll be sending 4 to the Sanctuary and the 4 neighbours will come into the house. Probably not even for a long period of time. No way would they allow one HM to permanently kick out 4 people. Imagine the voting $ lost.

If Ryan swaps four current housemates with the four new ones and the current housemates go to the sunctuary...

Does that mean those 4 are immune from nominations?

Hup!

Ryan might not know that he's doing he 4 swapped housemates a favour. Fucking idiot!

I doubt Ryan will be given the power to actually choose which 4 to swap, BB will slip him $10 and some pingers and tell him who to choose, he'll probably just be the spokesperson for it. BB would already know who he wants swapped...I reckon he'll want to ruffle the feathers of those who are coupled up. Split them up maybe? Who knows.

Well if Ryan does have to swap 4 HM's I hope he splits the couples up - now that would shake things up.

If Ryan swaps four current housemates with the four new ones and the current housemates go to the sunctuary...

Does that mean those 4 are immune from nominations?

Hup!

Ryan might not know that he's doing he 4 swapped housemates a favour. Fucking idiot!

That would be so good!!

That would be so good!!
1521319_10152123319568398_51095757_n.jpg

:bang:

Big Brothers FB page has updated with a picture about a House Swap. Surely 4 HM's won't be evicted?? That'd make the public hate this season even more. It's basically BB saying 'We don't like our current housemates, here's 4 replacements'

Back