Skip to main content

2016 Today I...

Today I practised my toastmasters speech ten times. I hope to do it at least a hundred times. That would be very good to do.

Reactions: kxk
Went to Pacific Fair for the first time since they did all the paid parking. Those ticket things you use to go out seem to me to be very too close that i was worried i might scrape my car. If i had shorter arms i would have been more worried.

Saw a lot of roadworks on the road. Always roadworks going on everywhere. Doing this and that. Quite interesting. Looking forward to seeing how it develops in shaping the city of the Gold Coast.

Anyone a magpie victim????

I have never been bothered by swooping birds.
But there appear to be 2 nesting in my very tree lined street, very close to my house.
And this pair sort of investigate for want of a better word, they fly and look at me then fly away - without any attack.

I rather like them, very cool birds. What do they eat? I might give them some snacks.

One of my family has always had maggies attack her, and birds poop on her too. She is not a very nice person, birds too have condemned her LOL.

I have never been bothered by swooping birds.
But there appear to be 2 nesting in my very tree lined street, very close to my house.
And this pair sort of investigate for want of a better word, they fly and look at me then fly away - without any attack.

I rather like them, very cool birds. What do they eat? I might give them some snacks.

One of my family has always had maggies attack her, and birds poop on her too. She is not a very nice person, birds too have condemned her LOL.

I have been a magpie victim before.

drove up a really big hill today. oy that was exciting. and potentially scary. like if you are behind this really slow car and they are going so slow that you and your car roll down the big hill. oh my lord did i just create a new fear for me? i hope not i have enough fears already. anyway i got some of those supressent pills so christmas is saved...for now.

How very funny! :roflmao:

I saw a magpie half swoop a couple walking down the street with a baby in a pram and a dog today, then it flew up onto the veranda of the house they had stopped in front of. So what does Mum say to Dad? "Quick, throw something at it!"... Dad tells her not be stupid and quickly hurries her over to the other side of the road away from it. I can understand it with a baby to protect, but seriously...

decided i am going to try appetite supressent pills. hopefully they will work.
Does not sound like a good idea, and probably bullshit anyway.

I recommend you look up Dr Michael Mosley instead, and try his FAST DIET, and EXERCISE 3-12 MINUTES A WEEK, he is amazing.
A real doctor he has followed or instigated new methods for being fit and healthy....

FAST DIET - is very effective, I find that is my natural skinny way of eating, I lack appetite so can forget to eat sometimes.
I now have to concentrate on eating better/vegies/fruit/fish/seeds & Mediterranean , I eat too much crap

Mosely writes for Daily Mail UK, and has BBC programs you can look up

How very funny! :roflmao:

I saw a magpie half swoop a couple walking down the street with a baby in a pram and a dog today, then it flew up onto the veranda of the house they had stopped in front of. So what does Mum say to Dad? "Quick, throw something at it!"... Dad tells her not be stupid and quickly hurries her over to the other side of the road away from it. I can understand it with a baby to protect, but seriously...

Very sensible by the dad. Obviously he did not want him and his family to be turned into a packet of tim tams!

Does not sound like a good idea, and probably bullshit anyway.

I recommend you look up Dr Michael Mosley instead, and try his FAST DIET, and EXERCISE 3-12 MINUTES A WEEK, he is amazing.
A real doctor he has followed or instigated new methods for being fit and healthy....

FAST DIET - is very effective, I find that is my natural skinny way of eating, I lack appetite so can forget to eat sometimes.
I now have to concentrate on eating better/vegies/fruit/fish/seeds & Mediterranean , I eat too much crap

Mosely writes for Daily Mail UK, and has BBC programs you can look up

sorry i already brought them.

Back