Skip to main content

2016 Today I...

Brushed my hair 25 times. Because I read somewhere that you should brush your hair 25 times. Of course they may be wrong.

Decided if I should wear shoes or sandals for when I took my dog for a walk. Eventually I chose shoes.

Biggest of Life Decisions :arghh: .............

Once Again, I am reculling the accumulated shit, that makes my life so bogged down.

2 arms and a back

Decided if I should wear shoes or sandals for when I took my dog for a walk. Eventually I chose shoes.
I have a new system for deciding between two unimportant things that somehow makes me stuck. Trivial decisions can completely shut me down.

I ask Siri to flip a coin and just go with whatever comes up.

Like I would think: shoes are heads and sandals are tails, then just go with whatever she comes up with.

I did that last night with deciding where to go to dinner. Makes my life easier.

I have a new system for deciding between two unimportant things that somehow makes me stuck. Trivial decisions can completely shut me down.

I ask Siri to flip a coin and just go with whatever comes up.

Like I would think: shoes are heads and sandals are tails, then just go with whatever she comes up with.

I did that last night with deciding where to go to dinner. Makes my life easier.

That is a good idea.

I didn't know Siri would flip a coin for you. So many hidden talents. Lol

I didnt mean to insinuate that you could have had any connection to my duck roastting. just to be clear.

Last edited:
Back