Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Promos and teasers (contains spoilers)

I'm dying... šŸ˜‚ Another one:

They even talk about it in an audio grab. Almost word-for-word from BBBA.

Last edited:
Promo should have just been footage of the first 3 weeks. I suspect they wanted to feature the ā€œdangerā€ challenges of the season to get interest because letā€™s face it the challenges so far have been a bit basic but inadvertently they have revealed the final 7. šŸ™

They could have used dummy peopleor just shown the structure itself before any players' got there. In Survivor they have a demo of how the challenge works beforehand and they clearly don't use actual footage of the players in the actual challenge to do so. I am sure there is stacks of footage they could use that wouldn't give away the result.

I'm dying... šŸ˜‚ Another one:

They even talk about it in an audio grab. Almost word-for-word from BBBA.

So the word is truly out there now. Really embarrassing for ch 7..

So the word is truly out there now. Really embarrassing for ch 7..

Seven: šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Me:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-23-at-5-46-31-pm.png

Some extra water chamber clues...

It appears Chad and Sophie are left in there last. Theoretically, this means either Mat or Daniel wins the guaranteed place in the finale.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-24-at-2-09-38-pm.png
Screen-Shot-2020-06-24-at-2-09-45-pm.png

If the top 3 is true, it seems like Dan wins it and evicts Mat. (Which would make sense because Dan has no chance if Mat is in the top 3)

I'm surprised people are saying that. For me I feel like Daniel is a lot more likable than Mat is, I don't get all the crazy love for Mat.. Ya ya I know the loveable Aussie larrakin etc... I just don't see it.

I should reiterate, the house thinks Mat is more likeable - and that's what's gonna matter. Dan doesn't even want to compete with Mat, so he'll drop him last eviction for this very reason.

Some extra water chamber clues...

It appears Chad and Sophie are left in there last. Theoretically, this means either Mat or Daniel wins the guaranteed place in the finale.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-24-at-2-09-38-pm.png
Screen-Shot-2020-06-24-at-2-09-45-pm.png
Two things:

1 - where did you find the second pic with the water 3/4 up the frame ?

2 - I'm assuming this challenge is a chicken challenge - ie, the last to leave wins. Otherwise, why would they keep going if others have already exited the tank ? šŸ¤”

Two things:

1 - where did you find the second pic with the water 3/4 up the frame ?

2 - I'm assuming this challenge is a chicken challenge - ie, the last to leave wins. Otherwise, why would they keep going if others have already exited the tank ? šŸ¤”
The frame is in one of the promos, itā€™s showed for literally a split second. It seems itā€™s a handheld camera filming. That first pic is the same moment and the camera quickly pans up out of the water from there.

Thereā€™s padlocks so I guessed itā€™s more about who can escape the fastest, judging by Sophieā€™s hands fiddling with the lock. Iā€™m not sure they would be ā€œlocked inā€ if it was to see who could last longest. But who knows?

Oh, I should continue that post - I was also thinking another reason that Chad and Sophie are still in the tank is perhaps itā€™s not necessarily the first out wins. Maybe the final three is decided by the first three out of the tank, rather than only a sole winner having the power to choose who is nominated.

This could mean maybe both Mat and Daniel already make up two thirds of the finale...?

Reactions: mia
I assume the hanging tubular devices contain the key to the padlocks.

Maybe they have to answer questions correctly?

i was thinking the same as you, but if itā€™s a ā€˜who lasts the longestā€™ challenge, then why the padlocks? And whatā€™s their purpose?
Ah ok, now that I'm looking at the pics with my glasses on at my lappy I see what you mean (as opposed to on my phone without eyes). So yes they seem to have reinvented a Survivor challenge to be the opposite.

Reactions: mia
Back