Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

I would build a wall. 😆

Why?
We already have the biggest fence in the world........both you and Trump huff and puff, Western Aussies just got on with it....in 1907!

When it was completed in 1907, the 1,139-mile (1,833 km) No. 1 Fence was the longest unbroken fence in the world.[4] It has been claimed that the fence is visible from space;[5] however, similar claims about the larger Great Wall of China have been debunked by NASA.[6]

And, there is another in Queensland

1544244288455.png

1544244345584.png

What the hell would you do if you were a Brit pollie?
What a shit they are in

In my opinion, they should hold an immediate election with a Brexit revote attached.........the ENORMOUS lies sold to the public, constitute treason if you ask me

In my opinion, they should hold an immediate election with a Brexit revote attached.........the ENORMOUS lies sold to the public, constitute treason if you ask me

Totally agree. People didn't truly understand the magnitude of what voting in favour of Brexit meant. And not only that, the polls had shown 'remain' to be consistently ahead. So some people didn't bother voting at all, believing remain was a done deal, and others voted leave through a lack of valid information, or just to put the shits up the system.

Jeremy Corbin wants to leave though. That's unfortunate. I really don't think it's in Britain's interest at all. And Scotland may yet have another go at independence if Brexit goes ahead. David Cameron has a lot to answer for. What a complete cock up he created.

Reactions: kxk
It seems like there’s no majority in the parliament for any of the options. So it’ll probably be a game of chicken as the country heads toward a no deal brexit.

It seems like there’s no majority in the parliament for any of the options. So it’ll probably be a game of chicken as the country heads toward a no deal brexit.
Yep. Those in power aren't likely to bring down their own government via Corbin's confidence vote.

i hope uk stick to their first referendum result and leave. having another referendum on brexit is one of the stupidest ideas i have ever heard. completely pathetic fear-mongering imo.

Wanker Clive.....I got his spam, and have never had spam from any other party.......his "I am a national treasure" made me dry reach

The UK situation is tragic, they are fulfilling that saying.......cutting off your nose to spite your face

And, bugger they will stuff up my kid's Euro easy travel & work anywhere in Europe dual passport

Back