Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

My favourites are Jimeoin and Kitty Flanagan. That Urzula woman who's on gogglebox from time to time, shits me too. I agree re Josh and Shaun. Shaun and Barry use by dates expired ages ago.
I remember with fondness the late, great Dave Allen. Loved watching him in the 70s and I'm a Python fan from then too.

...ha!... I so loved Dave Allen's show back then... he played a great Sherlock Holmes on that show... as funny as!... and... I'm a Monty Pythonoholic!... I can never get enough of them... so so so funny... and I think that we all know well enough by now... I am in love with Kitty Flannagan and Jane Kennedy so wow!... we must have similar tastes in humour methinks!... lol!... cheers.

...ha!... I so loved Dave Allen's show back then... he played a great Sherlock Holmes on that show... as funny as!... and... I'm a Monty Pythonoholic!... I can never get enough of them... so so so funny... and I think that we all know well enough by now... I am in love with Kitty Flannagan and Jane Kennedy so wow!... we must have similar tastes in humour methinks!... lol!... cheers.
Nope, not Jane. She comes across as smug to me.

I am mainly lurking because I am overseas in just over a week for 5 weeks so it's not worth investing myself. But I needed to comment because I couldn't agree more with this and the other comments about Tennis Australia. I remember the disgusting behaviour exhibited by Australian tennis "legends" from Tennis Australia, as well as his "team mate" Rafter, towards Mark Philippoussis even though he was always there when they needed him (eg. to help win Davis Cup, to perform well at the Aus Open). I don't know what their issue is - but the seem to support and promote people with last names like Hewitt and Rafter, but not with last names like Philippoussis, Tomic and Kyrios. Rant over

Rafter comes over as a nice person & butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

He is not the Mr Nice guy, people say he is.

I was quite pissed off with Julia talking to Bernard tonight.

From the start, she showed complete contempt for him.

Way to go by asking him about his poor charity & virtually saying they won't get any money. (she doesn't know what he does behind the scenes.)

After reading the rest of the comments I missed... it's great that someone knows Anthony Mundine in real life and can vouch that he's a good person and does a lot to help underprivileged kids. However, as viewers we are not privy to any of that (so far), and we can only form our own opinions based on what we see on our screens. In Mundine's case he chooses to present a public front that is at odds with this, and for me makes his showboating and unpleasant opinions uncomfortable to watch.

I was quite pissed off with Julia talking to Bernard tonight.

From the start, she showed complete contempt for him.

Way to go by asking him about his poor charity & virtually saying they won't get any money. (she doesn't know what he does behind the scenes.)

No, I wasn't too impressed with Julia's interviewing tonight either. It wasn't the intelligent, thoughtful handling of the situation that was needed. I tend to agree with the gist of this article:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...t/news-story/50ad84543afbaee8c14498b82d5d2cf5

I feel sorry for Tomic but he has probably made the right decision. It is weird how he said he doesn't LOVE Tennis but he LIKES Tennis. He probably feels it is the only thing he can do. Oh well. I wish him the best and hopes he finds happiness and his purpose. It was interesting seeing the executive producers and behind the scenes stuff when he was leaving. It was also great to have a little interview with Tomic at the end of the show as well.

They sure started with a tough Tucker Chewsday in the first week! Ostrich anus and massive bull testicles!!! :dead: I always feel so sorry for the celebrities when they do the eating trials. Poor things!!! They did amazing. Poor Simone was shaking!

It was interesting hearing some stories from Tiffany and Fiona. I love it when we get chats like these shown so we get to know the celebrities more! (The Big Brother aspect)

Mundine is sooooooooo boring and his rap was soooooooooo cringeworthy! Can he go first please??? At least he did the dishes with Jackie though.

Looks like Danny Green will be entering tomorrow. I hope he is much better than Mundine and is at the very least entertaining.

Tiffany is gorgeous.

That is all. :D

Back