Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

There is no way Choc is a misogynist. no way.

As a role model for young people, there is none better. Choc works heavily with kids who are pretty fucked up, worst of the worst type kids and he is incredible.

Look i love him, my wife loves him my daughter loves him. He really is a great human being.

...I think that it's great that your family and yourself have had a privilege of knowing Mundine in such a personal way adsyj and it's great to see that he does stuff like that... but as I said before... unless he shows us that side of him while on the show instead of his 'macho' persona then we will be still thinking what we do already... okay Mundine... this is your chance... win us over!... afterall... Tomic turned quite a few of us around in a mere 2 days on the show... who knows... there might be hope for Mundine yet... still... I still doubt that I'll like him regardless somehow lol!... thanks for telling us though adsyj... much appreciated from me at least... cheers.

Mundine would know he was going in.

He was still in Australia when all the speculation was happening.

Probably Mundine & Green are best mates, but pretend they aren't to get media talking about them.

...haha!... I think that I've been 'sucker-punched'... I didn't think of that lol!... cheers.

Yeah i'm not sure exactly but Mundine and Green together like this would only be with the permission of their individual managers.

This could be really interesting, they barely know each other outside of bashing each other in the ring and have had a genuine feud going. its quite a coup to get them to agree to this. Being enemies has made both of them a lot of money. i'm really not sure how this will work out but it should be good viewing.

His voice isn't particularly easy on the ear.

...it always sounds to me like he gargles his throat with gravel before he comes on the show... and... I just don't think that anything that he says is 'funny'... I just don't get why people actually like him to be honest Fiona... there aren't many comedians that I don't think are funny either... that's the sad part... cheers.

...aw crappity crappity crap! if Tomic is gone... that really is a bummer... especially for him... damn I was looking forward to him beating this... oh well!... another one bites the dust!... cheers.
I felt sad. Poor kid. Such a weird life. And as for Princess Lleyton. Can’t anyone remtwhat a brat he was.

Yeah i'm not sure exactly but Mundine and Green together like this would only be with the permission of their individual managers.

This could be really interesting, they barely know each other outside of bashing each other in the ring and have had a genuine feud going. its quite a coup to get them to agree to this. Being enemies has made both of them a lot of money. i'm really not sure how this will work out but it should be good viewing.
It'll be a prequel to another fight, or redemption for both (we wus just kidding) either way, not buying it from either side, can we just not have these manufactured scenario's and just have the interesting people? The one's in there now, apart from Mundane and the international model are real and interesting. To me, anyway.

...it always sounds to me like he gargles his throat with gravel before he comes on the show... and... I just don't think that anything that he says is 'funny'... I just don't get why people actually like him to be honest Fiona... there aren't many comedians that I don't think are funny either... that's the sad part... cheers.
I've never been a fan of the drawly, so called laconic Australian accent. Drives me nuts. Can't remember who else does it to that degree, but someone does.

Him and Joel Creasey.... No thank you. I would rather watch anything else. Can't stand both of them.

It'll be a prequel to another fight, or redemption for both (we wus just kidding) either way, not buying it from either side, can we just not have these manufactured scenario's and just have the interesting people? The one's in there now, apart from Mundane and the international model are real and interesting. To me, anyway.

...I so agree with this... and your two choices Tuttle... hey Channel 10... you don't have to try and promote this show as Channels 9 and 7 do... you are way better than that okay?... don't sink to their levels of trying to 'beef up' the show okay?... just a little tip from uncle Sticky... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... cheers.

Him and Joel Creasey.... No thank you. I would rather watch anything else. Can't stand both of them.
Yes, yes and yes. Joel is too contrived. Mind you, he came out with the indication/line of the year when he was in the jungle when Chrissy made a comment about a bear or some animal and Joel indicated Merv Hughes. Hilarious. Still can't stand him though.

Was just thinking that. She is so funny. Have you ever heard her talking about her battles with alcohol and motherhood?

...no I haven't Beachsands... to be quite honest I have only seen Fiona sporadically here and there but have become a big fan very quickly as of late... it sounds like she has been through the wringer quite hard herself from what you are saying... I'm so glad that she's on the show though... she really is a shining gem for me... and as I said... could come close to winning it methinks!... cheers.

Yes, yes and yes. Joel is too contrived. Mind you, he came out with the indication/line of the year when he was in the jungle when Chrissy made a comment about a bear or some animal and Joel indicated Merv Hughes. Hilarious. Still can't stand him though.

Yeah. I think I dislike him more than I dislike Hughes. I find most of Joel's traits negative and I don't think that is good to have in the showbiz industry.

Dave Hughes has been OK, Julia and Nazzeem are talkin more than him, plus Ann Edwards
Show is more Julia than anything:)

...I've never liked Josh Thomas/Shaun Micallef or Barry Humphries either to be honest... so unfunny that it's not funny at all... cheers.

...I've never liked Josh Thomas/Shaun Micallef or Barry Humphries either to be honest... so unfunny that it's not funny at all... cheers.
My favourites are Jimeoin and Kitty Flanagan. That Urzula woman who's on gogglebox from time to time, shits me too. I agree re Josh and Shaun. Shaun and Barry use by dates expired ages ago.
I remember with fondness the late, great Dave Allen. Loved watching him in the 70s and I'm a Python fan from then too.

I felt sad. Poor kid. Such a weird life. And as for Princess Lleyton. Can’t anyone remtwhat a brat he was.

I am mainly lurking because I am overseas in just over a week for 5 weeks so it's not worth investing myself. But I needed to comment because I couldn't agree more with this and the other comments about Tennis Australia. I remember the disgusting behaviour exhibited by Australian tennis "legends" from Tennis Australia, as well as his "team mate" Rafter, towards Mark Philippoussis even though he was always there when they needed him (eg. to help win Davis Cup, to perform well at the Aus Open). I don't know what their issue is - but the seem to support and promote people with last names like Hewitt and Rafter, but not with last names like Philippoussis, Tomic and Kyrios. Rant over

Back