Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...here we go for another year... Tomic/Gibson and Kerry Armstrong are the first 3 revelations up until now... let's just hope that there are some more 'exciting' people on their way in eh?... (Kitty Flannagan or Cal Wilson would be great for me at least) lol!... I'm so excited by this starting tonight... Julia and Chris make this show what it is regardless of who is in it anyway for me... I can't wait for it to start!... woohoo!... cheers.

...I told my sweet darling wife earlier (who never watches our show) that a Tennis player by the name of 'Bernard Tomic' is coming onto the show and she said "good luck in watching him... he's awful!"... she rarely gives bad comments on people so he might be interesting to watch after all for me lol!... cheers.

LOL Lisa looks very happy to be with nice people:)

Someone commented to her, Lisa you have gone from a 9 to a 10, ha, ha
And she commented she has had lots of love from people, and that The Project is a much loved show.....good, I love it

It is boiling steamy hot here....spent last night cooling at the National Gallery, was lovely

Looking forward to this tonight, or I would be going back for more freebies
Will Tomic show he can be human

Joel creepy creasey should pay 10 a retainer, they gave him a career

I'm tuning out now due to the half hour time difference, so I can see the reveals live with no foreknowledge apart from the three which were officially announced. See you on the other side people, hope we get someone good, or at least spectacularly bad, just not boring.

Back