Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...this episode will be me looking away and turning the volume down when they do the tucker trial for me lol!... and... so it starts... see you all when this part finishes... lol!... cheers.

It's a loss from our viewing perspective, but probably better for him. I don't follow tennis, so I had no pre-conceived opinion of him before the show and was just starting to get to know him and was liking him just fine as a campmate. Sad for him it was such a bad experience, but you have to know your limits and know when it's best to cut your losses, so well done to him for doing that. And that trial wasn't very well tested. I doubt it was possible for anyone, at least without medication.

I had no idea he is still so young, just at that time when the human brain finally matures
Tennis Aus needs to take a long hard look at what is happening to tennis kids
Particularly the overlord parents who manufacture their children to be champions and rob them of a real childhood which hinders greatly later in life as we have seen. But thats a discussion for another thread. Sorry to digress.

He was only there for 4 days without his "support group" and couldn't hack being alone with his own thoughts..poor bugger.
I thought he dwelled on the tennis aspect of things too much, as if he's defined by that alone and not as a person who just happens to be a tennis player. Didn't give himself a chance. Interesting to see what would've happened if he hadn't been picked to do the challenge. Would he still want to go or did the challenge really rattle his cage more than we think? So many variables.

Bernard really could of gained a lot from this show and his campmates. I'm sad for him that he left. I'm not really buying the i have to get back to tennis. This is a young man with some major issues.

i think spending time with other champions and in particular Choc Mundine who has similar relationship with the general public as Bernard does would of been great for him. Jackie clearly could of given him some motherly type love and Josh Gibson help on winning and losing.

GO well Bernard whatever you do.

I thought he dwelled on the tennis aspect of things too much, as if he's defined by that alone and not as a person who just happens to be a tennis player. Didn't give himself a chance. Interesting to see what would've happened if he hadn't been picked to do the challenge. Would he still want to go or did the challenge really rattle his cage more than we think? So many variables.

Yes , two failures was two too many :(

...I going to still read the comments that you are all making so could you just let me know when the eating task is over please... sorry to be such a wuss... lol!... cheers.

Back