Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...aw crappity crappity crap! if Tomic is gone... that really is a bummer... especially for him... damn I was looking forward to him beating this... oh well!... another one bites the dust!... cheers.

Chris and Julia saying on The Project that Tomic is gone

Wow!
Can't believe he actually left. The fallout from this is going to be interesting. I have to go now (want to be spoiler free) but will post my comments on the episode later! Enjoy the show everyone!
What? Why would they reveal it on The Project????
weird
Yeah I thought they would reveal it on the show unless they want to try and get people watching The Project to continue watching I'm A Celeb.

...I didn't think that he would tank it... and... it wouldn't surprise me if Fiona comes close to winning this... just saying... cheers.

Why all the spoilers? (Not here, I mean in the media and The Project).
Now I know he's going before the episode even starts.
Anyway, it's a shame. I hope he's ok and it doesn't just add fuel to the fire of his haters.
People forget he's 25 years old and has had no chance to live a normal life. I wish him well, even if he is a bit of a brat. He'll sort himself

Not sure I'm liking the jabs at Tomic over quitting.
Unless they're going to show us something that confirms he's just a wanker
I think he is a wanker but thats besides the point for me.
Im more concerned about smelling a pre-conceived pact between his mangement and the show to only stay briefly.
Why would Tomic and his management refuse a well paid deal with a clearly agreed upon exit date?
I hope Im wrong cos it taints the whole show then.

Back