Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Oh I hope not. The model needs to go first, then hopefully Mundine.

I just don't see Tiffany being very popular? Unless they start showing more footage of her. But we are only 2 episodes in so it may be too early for me to judge.

Simone is a bit of a loudmouth and she will probably annoy me at times but I noticed she was really the only one outraged by Mundine's sexist comments or at least said something like her comment along the lines of "are you in the 50's?" I think she will be great against him if he keeps spurting out that crap. I also noticed in the segment when Mundine was saying he was so humble as soon as he said that Simone turned her head at another camp mate like "omg! Can you believe this guy? Humble, my butt!"

Last edited:
Simone is a bit of a loudmouth and she will probably annoy me at times but I noticed she was really the only one outraged by Mundine's sexist comments or at least said something like her comment along the lines of "are you in the 50's?" I think she will be great against him if he keeps spurting out that crap. I also noticed in the segment when Mundine was saying he was so humble as soon as he said that Simone turned her head at another camp mate like "omg! Can you believe this guy? Humble my butt!"

Because she is the only one that didn't realise that Mundine said that to get a reaction.

Anyone got any info if Tomic has left or not? There have been lots of false reports on social media. I reckon he is still in there. If he is going to leave he should do so during the live show so Chris and Julia can have a little chat with him. I half expected he was going to leave in last night's show after that ad break when the show returned with Chris and Julia standing by the eviction bridge.

Anyone got any info if Tomic has left or not? There have been lots of false reports on social media. I reckon he is still in there. If he is going to leave he should do so during the live show so Chris and Julia can have a little chat with him. I half expected he was going to leave in last night's show after that ad break when the show returned with Chris and Julia standing by the eviction bridge.
I hope too that he's still there. Give himself a chance and outlast Anthony. Also, stick it to the naysayers.

Screeches in........ Tommy was set up to fail in both of these challenges.

The Project just spoiled and said that Tommy is STILL IN THERE!!! YAAAAY

I will also scream of happiness. :D @Mr Stickyfingers would be hoping Matty is on it as well I think. :hilarious:

...**SNORT!**... oh puhleeeeeeze!... PLEASE don't let that happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I... I just couldn't.... I just couldn't stand it if Matty was... I... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!... just please... please... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!... cheers.

Back