Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Mundine considering which order to punch people out to get their stars and have all the meals. I think he has sized up Melbourne housewife Jackie as his toughest obstacle.
I think the housewife could take him in a close one.

It's over MrSticky[DOUBLEPOST=1517303208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Erm, some cultures eat that kind of stuff all the time

...aaaaah!... thanks Tuttle... and... remind me never to go on holidays to where those cultures live... urgh!... lol!... cheers.

Tommy's own words :(

The athlete's departure comes after he was seen in the promo opening up to co-star Housewife Jackie Gillies saying that he was 'depressed'.

'Half the time during the day I'm just depressed. I've never really had time to think about my thoughts,' he said.

'I always have people around, my mobile phone, my life is so fast paced.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...mic-star-quit-Im-Celebrity.html#ixzz55eouztRH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder who Mundine will assign to cooking and cleaning duties when the time comes.

...he'll make sure that it's the 'wimmin' (women) that will serve all the men in the camp... until Danny Green walks in of course... things will change then no doubt... lol!... cheers.

Tommy's own words :(

The athlete's departure comes after he was seen in the promo opening up to co-star Housewife Jackie Gillies saying that he was 'depressed'.

'Half the time during the day I'm just depressed. I've never really had time to think about my thoughts,' he said.

'I always have people around, my mobile phone, my life is so fast paced.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...mic-star-quit-Im-Celebrity.html#ixzz55eouztRH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Oh dear. Sad and sadder.

because he will probably attempt to eliminate himself so he can walk away with cash without actually doing anything. That's his style.

Saw that Tomic threw in the towel already on the interweb. Do I win a prize for predicting this exact outcome before the show even started? It's kinda sad how unmotivated by anything this kid is apart from money, does he really think a few million in the bank means he can hang it up and just do nothing forever?

Back