Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Tomic is the 1st Aussie Celeb to quit.

They can't take that crown from him.

Hope Tomic gets the help he needs.

IMO: He shouldn't have been their in the first place, he needs help ASAP.

I think he is a wanker but thats besides the point for me.
Im more concerned about smelling a pre-conceived pact between his mangement and the show to only stay briefly.
Why would Tomic and his management refuse a well paid deal with a clearly agreed upon exit date?
I hope Im wrong cos it taints the whole show then.
Unfortunately you could be correct. If so, he's done a masterful job of behaving the way he has and it being fake.

...haha!... you all suddenly stopped posting and I glanced up at my TV and noticed that the ADs were on... I thought that something big had happened lol!... cheers.

Who else times their dinner to be ready to be eaten whilst the food challenges are on?
It adds an immersion factor. And you are so proud of how you chomped down a sirloin with jacket potatoes whilst the wusses on TV couldnt swallow shit.:D

...oopsies!... I couldn't help myself and glanced at the TV... urgh!... it's still going... you know what?... I may have said this last year but I think that Alex Malvedorkis should have to test out ALL of these foods prior to the campmates eating them just so that he can decide if it's too gross for them to eat or not... perhaps then they might not have to do this shit... also... I wonder if long term medical studies have been done on past celebrities to see if there are any chances of damage from eating this shit later in life?... urgh!... cheers.

It's over MrSticky[DOUBLEPOST=1517303208][/DOUBLEPOST]
...oopsies!... I couldn't help myself and glanced at the TV... urgh!... it's still going... you know what?... I may have said this last year but I think that Alex Malvedorkis should have to test out ALL of these foods prior to the campmates eating them just so that he can decide if it's too gross for them to eat or not... perhaps then they might not have to do this shit... also... I wonder if long term medical studies have been done on past celebrities to see if there are any chances of damage from eating this shit later in life?... urgh!... cheers.
Erm, some cultures eat that kind of stuff all the time

Back