Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

I can't really be mad at Harry for being so miserable because I would be too if I was in that hell hole of a place. So. many. egos.

Can we just bring Adjoa back in so she can win and call this season a wrap?

...hahaha!... that would be soooooo funny if they did bring her back!... imagine how pissed off they would all be lol!... cheers.

Cristian never once gave in to Jasmine ... he made her come to him ... he made her take the 'other' side of the bed ...when she was carrying on and tearful he wasn't having any of it and when he went over to her it was to say draw a line and stop talking about it. Then when she wanted a cuddle he told her "i'm over here" and she meekly got up and went over to him.
Even when she was leaving he wasn't at the door = he stayed at the desk. He showed he's nobody's little puppy dog.

after watching the show now I want Harry out - she's just in a downward spiral and thankfully Nick at least now seems aware of that - I hope he DOES keep his distance now even if she tries to turn it around

did you notice they didn't show Marc trying to push any buttons when made a guest in the hotel task? He apologised to Aisleyne and then all he did was stir things up but with none of the verbal crapola ... OR is that just what we're being led to believe?

Mind you egging Jack on to rile up Joel by pretending to eat the pastry was very calculated ... Marc doesn't give a damn if they go on basic foods or not ... 1 because he might be leaving anyway and 2 because after being in the army you're well used to surviving on rations ... and he knows that if anything will rile up the house its people who are hungry .... or hangry!!

we must be in for a double next week surely? and if we are surely it would be whoever survives out of Harry, Jack and Sam (IF they are nominated again next week) - but after the task I think those 3 probably would get some nominations ... and perhaps Joel will get some because of his constant trying to tell the staff what to do during the task ....

1.21pm: Nick and Harry are snuggling on the sofa. Jack is lying mere inches away from them but they don't seem to know he's there #BBUKLive
03/07/2015 - 1:22pm

2.30pm: NEWSFLASH: Harry and Nick have taken a break from smooching. #BBUKLive
03/07/2015 - 2:31pm

its official - Nick lost his newly found balls :(

1.21pm: Nick and Harry are snuggling on the sofa. Jack is lying mere inches away from them but they don't seem to know he's there #BBUKLive
03/07/2015 - 1:22pm

2.30pm: NEWSFLASH: Harry and Nick have taken a break from smooching. #BBUKLive
03/07/2015 - 2:31pm

its official - Nick lost his newly found balls :(

You're such a junkie @crimmy. You should cut back on the coffee and listen to my wisdom. Life will improve, trust me... :p

I can't really be mad at Harry for being so miserable because I would be too if I was in that hell hole of a place. So. many. egos.
Totally agree with you regarding Harry. Maybe those nitwits HMs don't like her because she so far has been the only one to stand up against Marc and succeeded. It's simply subconscious envy. Small minds detest those who are stronger. :arghh:

Well I'm a bit late... Loving the season; from where I am up too right now (Marc and the 'Legends' re-enter following episode)

it sure was!!

new task sounds like it will be dynamite ... with Jack already regretting the car and thinking he can't win it he might now think he's got nothing to lose and succumb to temptation! we already know he's easily swayed by a pastry ;)
You're such a junkie @crimmy. You should cut back on the coffee and listen to my wisdom. Life will improve, trust me... :p
there's just one word in your comment that just doesn't ring true ... well two now that I reconsider it

Wisdom
LaughingSmiley.gif~c200

Trust
smiley.jpeg

:p

yes I know I'm a total junkie - I've been glad that its difficult to watch BBUS and live feeds etc this year because I haven't bothered ... but once this BBUK finale is done and dusted I'll probably put more effort in working out the 'get arounds' and I'll be into BBUS and catching up real quick!

it IS kinda sad though that almost ;) the first thing I did this morning was reach for my phone and go on twitter to find out who was outta there ...

its going to be interesting to see if we're moaning by the end of the week and wishing them back ....

Logging in after a year and I had to know there would be a thread of die-hards here! I can't decide if I'm enjoying this series or not, it has been fun seeing the legends again, but a bit disconcerting watching them all unravel. I could have totally done without HelenbloodyWoods but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose. What a hateful piece of work that woman is.

What is it about the Brits and their shouting over one another when arguing? No-one is listening to each other therefore no-one is getting their point across. Not at all fun to watch.

Totally shocked at this eviction :O Are we not mentioning it in detail?

So, apparently this week is going to be all about the money, but I am wondering, given the 'Timewarp' theme, will Big Brother bring back Sarah, Harriet and Kieran? Given that they really weren't evicted fairly. They were all majorly ripped off, I thought

...YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!... what a shock that was alright!!!... as with you all... I never saw that coming either!... believe it or not I am happy that Meathead Marc has gone!... lol!... the look of smugness and reassurance on his face when he heard the Live crowd cheering him and not the other three and his fist pump in the air must have had him convinced that he was there to the final show for sure... I really do believe that he was in a state of shock when he heard that it was him that was going... he seemed to be babbling for a while when being interviewed by Emma afterwards to me...

...I can just imagine it as Emma was about to name the next evictee and she had Big Brother telling her in her earpiece... "follow the script... the next evictee is Sam!"... Emma stands there for a few seconds... she thinks to herself... 'fuck this... I'm sick and tired of Marc being an arsehole... I'm going to make an executive decision... stuff you Big Brother!'... "the next evictee... is... MARC!!"... Big Brother curses and tells her in the earpiece... YOU'RE FIRED!!!...you never followed the script!!!... what are we to do now???... you've ruined it all!!!!"... lol!... not really obviously... but!... I do have a theory...

...you do all realise that Meathead Marc had to go don't you?... from what Emma has been saying about the money time bombs on the way the housemates are obviously going to be tempted to take money out of the main prize money... Big Brother wants to watch the 'nice' housemates turn nasty on each other as they succumb to temptation... this will see their greedy sides come out of them to the surface and will cause so many arguments between all of the so-called 'good housemates'... to Big Brother this will bring in big ratings... this would never had worked if Meathead Marc was still in there... he would have no qualms whatsoever in taking the money and running... he would have no loyalty to the others by having a conscience and saying... 'no... I couldn't do that to the others!"... he would stuff up Big Brothers plans big time... that's why he had to go in my opinion...

...the people that will definitely get greedy and take the money would be Slimey Sam and Jack in my opinion... the others would probably resist temptation more than likely at first but will probably crack next... money is money after all... it'll be so interesting to see who will be the greediest for sure... I hope that Slimey Sam goes next... Jack after her...

... Jack really has no will does he?... he had to bite into the pastry didn't he?... he then cracks the shits when they fail the 'Hotel BB' task!... go figure Jack you nuff nuff!... Jack's meltdown in the Diary Room was inevitable wasn't it?... that crap about Cristian being 'jealous' of Jasmine when she was laying in bed with Danny... it started out as a bit of fun and then he really does get 'jealous' of her???... really Cristian????... you've known her for around 12 hours and you get 'jealous'????... jeezus!... is this a friggin' school playground???... he just stopped short of saying to her... "you're dropped!!!"... for crying out loud!!!...

...I see Nick and Harry are okay now... the massive snog-a-thon between them on the sofa showed that... Harry must have finished having her 'moments' then obviously... when Meathead Marc was finally evicted he looked shocked as I said before but did you notice the sort of 'eye-roll' when Emma said that things appeared to go downhill for him after he went back in with 'she who will not be named'?... he knew that she was his downfall in the end methinks!... he seemed quite subdued on BOTS and was a bit like a rabbit in the headlights of a car for most of it lol!... I loved it that Aisleyne while talking to both Emma and Rylan said... this is my time so I don't want to talk about 'she who will not be named' lol!... good on you Aisleyne!... hopefully that's the last time that I EVER see Meathead Marc in my life again after that appearance on BOTS!!!...

...recapping... I'm sooooo happy that Meathead Marc was evicted... a great result for sure!... that really has made my day!!!... lol!!!... cheers.

Logging in after a year and I had to know there would be a thread of die-hards here! I can't decide if I'm enjoying this series or not, it has been fun seeing the legends again, but a bit disconcerting watching them all unravel. I could have totally done without HelenbloodyWoods but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose. What a hateful piece of work that woman is.

What is it about the Brits and their shouting over one another when arguing? No-one is listening to each other therefore no-one is getting their point across. Not at all fun to watch.

Totally shocked at this eviction :O Are we not mentioning it in detail?

...welcome back BootsAlice!... this was a fun thread while all of the dramas were going on in the house... it gets all the stress out of your body when you vent your anger in here lol!... it's good to see you back... UK Celebrity Big Brother starts up not long after methinks... come and join the fun...

So, apparently this week is going to be all about the money, but I am wondering, given the 'Timewarp' theme, will Big Brother bring back Sarah, Harriet and Kieran? Given that they really weren't evicted fairly. They were all majorly ripped off, I thought

...what a great concept!... wouldn't that give them the irrits?... lol!... what about poor Adjoa too?... she blinked and then she was out!!!... Harriet was my initial favourite and I was gutted when she went so that would be great if it happened... cheers.

...the people that will definitely get greedy and take the money would be Slimey Sam and Jack in my opinion... the others would probably resist temptation more than likely at first but will probably crack next... money is money after all... it'll be so interesting to see who will be the greediest for sure... I hope that Slimey Sam goes next... Jack after her...
I agree, given a second chance, Jack will take the money, but I think Harry will more likely be tempted over Sam. Harry has been ready to leave the house since she came in and didn't get along with Marc. She doesn't care about tasks and just wants to lie around all day.

It's interesting you say this. I honestly thought I am the only one who noticed this and therefore, as a minor minority must be wrong. Was beginning to doubt my sanity. But it's true, isn't it? They NEVER listen to their vis-à-vis, that's why never anything makes any sense.
Having said that, I have been wondering whether we do the same thing here... and whether you and I do it. :arghh:
:)

That was unexpected,I was sure either Sam or Harry would go.They will probably bring Marc back,probably in another season or celebrity BB

Back