Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Damn Marc is getting his arse GRILLED this episode

...and aren't we all loving watching it too lol!... couldn't happen to a viler bloke eh?...

yep and whilst he loves dishing it out he surely doesn't handle being on the receiving end too well now does he?

what was that line again .... vitriolic TANTRUM!!

...hahahaha!... that is such a good line eh?... lol!...

I'm still watching. Can't say I'm all that interested. Can't say I like any of them anymore.

...I don't blame you for feeling like that Cowie in all honesty... as I said in an earlier post... these housemates have had their house 'stolen' from them all these weeks... these housemates have not had the chance to be these housemates this year... roll on Celebrity Big Brother I say... oh hang on a minute... I wonder if they'll have these housemates go in as 'Intruders' into the 'Celebrity' house to ruin it for them as a so-called 'twist?"... just a thought lol!... cheers.

...well!... I really liked this show so much today!... it was still my Birthday when this show was put to air and what a pleasant viewing journey that it was too!... I loved so much about it it!... holey moley Charley... could they be any shorter?...
what an idiot she is to wear those shorts into the house - I think she had to rescue them out of where the sun don't shine about 5 times just in the DR chair - hope they scotch-guarded it!!!!

if that's what she wears into the luxury hotels she's apparently so used to staying in god help them!!

I think Harry is not so much defending Marc as being aware that they are all fair game for all of us outside of the house - and whilst they are stuck in there they are unable to defend themselves against anything anyone can be saying

as for Danny taking Aisleyne away - I think he was trying to save her from herself - she obviously is a cheap drunk and goes stupid with it ... and he's seen what Marc is capable of and didn't want him to have the opportunity to demolish her. She's enough of a mess without having that to deal with.

Another thing that got me with Marc was him discussing with Sam that Charley is his type - mixed-race, personality and big boobs ... Sam looked hurt by that discussion ... I couldn't believe he is so bloody thick he wasn't aware of what he was doing ... he has to know she fancies him and its not 'just a bit of banter' on her part. He's a total jerk ... ok ... he's a total PRICK!!

there ... you made me say it ...

and a wanker!!

i'm on a roll tonight!!

...yes you are right about Harry and as I re-read my last post I was trying to say the same thing but probably didn't convey that as well as I could have... but yeah... I agree with you... if by some sort of miracle Meathead Marc gets ousted out of the house on Friday at least he can then be one of those people saying things about people still in the house lol!... I'd still rather that Danny didn't take her away though because she was starting to win that round from what I could see... the outcome would've been interesting to see...

...Meathead Marc is well and truly on the ropes at the moment... he's starting to crack at the seams... after being told by John McCririck a few home truths it has finally dawned on him the extent of the damage to himself due to his association with 'you know who'... don't forget about him being put back into that house after his eviction and the ferocity of his revengeful retaliation against them all for daring to want him out... those smug-arse looks of hateful revenge on his face... the 'I'm gonna make them lowlife bastards pay for this' comments and the way he and 'her' were plotting in the 'War Room' using those long rods to move the housemate figurines in various groups for revenge purposes was so fooking pathetic to watch......

...it was akin to Zeus and other vengeful Gods deciding the fate of mankind by a mere wave of the hands in whimsical gestures... it really went to their heads and when he went in he was merciless with them... his pure hatred of them all was ugly to watch... he deserves EVERYTHING that he gets now for his past sins in my books anyway...

...I can't truthfully say that I really care if Slimey Sam's feelings were hurt during that talk with him to be totally honest but yes... she was hurt by the comments for sure and as you say... he is so fooking thick not to notice it and on her exit interview... (probably this Friday)... I wouldn't be surprised if Emma asks her about it... if not her... Rylan on BOTS... but as I say... he deserves EVERYTHING that he gets now from everyone around him for sure... cheers.

what an idiot she is to wear those shorts into the house - I think she had to rescue them out of where the sun don't shine about 5 times just in the DR chair - hope they scotch-guarded it!!!!

if that's what she wears into the luxury hotels she's apparently so used to staying in god help them!!

...hahahaha!... that 'scotch-guard' comment slays me!... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... cheers.

I see all of my amazing threads got deleted by some Nazis this morning :poop:

Yes Harry IS unhinged.

Yes it's only a matter of time before Danny beats that blonde mess.

Yes Christian will suck cocks for a rap career.

Yes Harold is the fattest HM ever.

Deal.

Yes Madonna is still pressed

:angelic:

gee - now that Crismine has happened (Cristian's been snogging Jasmine) Marc must really be wondering how his charms aren't working anymore??

If Mr Apparently Has No Personality Cristian can get the very beautiful Jasmine how is it that Mr Loads of Personality (in his own mind) is missing out?

must be killing him!!! (sympathy feels = zero!!)

gee - now that Crismine has happened (Cristian's been snogging Jasmine) Marc must really be wondering how his charms aren't working anymore??

If Mr Apparently Has No Personality Cristian can get the very beautiful Jasmine how is it that Mr Loads of Personality (in his own mind) is missing out?

must be killing him!!! (sympathy feels = zero!!)

...who the?... what the?... where the???... where did you get that from crimmy?... (well that rules out Cristian as being a closet gay waiting to 'come out') that I thought he could be for some reason I don't recall... oh wow!... that would piss Meathead Marc off wouldn't it?... lol!... his days are just getting worse aren't they?... I love it!!!!... lol!... cheers.:thumbsup::biggrin:

...I cannot track down today's BOTS anywhere... any clues people?...

...Meathead Marc was the first to do the 'give her the good thing' woohoo! type of 'lad' stuff did you notice?... it would be his way of covering up the 'why isn't she interested in me?'... feeling that he would jealously be having on the inside for sure...

its the gift that just keeps on giving ... he's ranked behind Danny AND Cristian AND Nick on the romeometer ROTF!!!

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/romeometer-whos-biggest-house-heartthrob

...I sure wish that they would show the results to them on the inside lol!... it would kill him!... that expression that Jack has on his face next to the meter says it all doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

...I really like John McCririck... a lot of people don't though... he always says it as it is... even if it's politically incorrect or is totally against what everybody else is saying lol!... that would've really hurt Meathead Marc big time in him saying that... it would've really dented that ego of his... (which is even bigger than Karl Stefanovic's as far as I'm concerned!)... he deserves everything that is thrown at him...

...that last line suits him so well doesn't it?... him saying that about Charley is the way that he looks and treats all women... with no thought of them being human beings... he's a disgusting ball of shit as far as I'm concerned... cheers.
He is okay as long as I dont have to look at him,he reminds me of that clown from house of 1000 corpses which I was unlucky enough to
see bits of

Animation1_2.gif

think his face says it all really but just couldn't help myself ... I intended to have his little tinfoil appendage in the last few frames but my cutting skills aren't too great so I left it as is :)

Animation1_2.gif

think his face says it all really but just couldn't help myself ... I intended to have his little tinfoil appendage in the last few frames but my cutting skills aren't too great so I left it as is :)

...^^^^... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... bloody brilliant!!!... as funny as crimmy!... that is so well done!...

don't think its even up on website yet MrS ... we'll have to wait until tomorrow I guess

...okay... thanks for that crimmy... cheers.

He is okay as long as I dont have to look at him,he reminds me of that clown from house of 1000 corpses which I was unlucky enough to
see bits of

...haha!... it sounds like I've been a lucky one not to have seen that movie Lindsay lol!... cheers.

Back