Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

...jeez Kingston she is looking a tad bit haggard isn't she?...I see that her boobs are still popping everyone's eyes out... this is how I always see her in 30-40 years time lol!...

View attachment 49159

...but still...it'd be no surprise to me if she does show up in Celebrity Big Brother though... do they have a Celebrity Big Brother in USA or Canada?... cheers.

She wouldn't even stay in the house when she was just a guest on BB... She'd never do a CBB series... The closest she's come to being a full fledged HM was an appearance on Promi Big Brother in Germany... She made an appearance on the final day of the show...

To answer your question... No... And to be honest there's nothing in the US format for celebrities... It would be pointless...

It would also require a significantly reduced schedule... I doubt CBS or Global in Canada are really that interested in airing a 3 to 5 week series during their regular schedule... If either were really that interested in a second series they'd likely just revert to the regular format over 70 to 80 days and just pimp returning HG's... One series would likely air February to April and the second July and end at the beginning of September... Just like BB9 and BB10 did... That said that year was a disaster all around and ratings for the second series were abysmal... CBS seem pretty happy with just one extended series a year and Global couldn't afford a second if they wanted to...

Last edited:
So it took eight weeks, but we FINALLY had a normal round of nominations this year (unless you view Aisleyne nominating as voiding the normality).

"Well ya know Big Bruda I don't wanna be expressing my own opinions out loud out there amongst da rabble until afta Helen is leavin da 'ouse ... becos they'd only be tellin' me I'm sayin what she's sayin and accusin' me of havin' ma head so far up her arrrse ... its truly for dat reason and not becos i'm terribly afraid she'd rearrange ma balls into earrings and av me walkin' funny for the rest of ma stay in da BigBrudda 'ouse for havin' me own opinion ... and so isn't it just delightful that me own opinion is just the same as her own opinion on absolutely everythin' anyway?"
I love that Marc is the only one speaking about him and Helen, no one else cares

Daily Star ‏@Daily_Star 16h16 hours ago

'Why my formal warning was shown but NOT Nikki's warning' @Helen_Wood86 spills @bbuk secrets http://bit.ly/1GUUofs

her article makes interesting reading

I saw Harry had a bandage on her foot and wondered what happened to her

I don't give a huge amount of credence to all this but can't just sit there judging without wanting to read her justifications ... however she actually puts her case across very well ... (I really HATE admitting that!!)

but then that's assuming her version is truth isn't it?

BBUK really annoys me - this level of interference really detracts from the real essence of what it should be about - the original HM's

Danny, Christian, Harry and The Fat One need to fuck off.

They are the WORST thing about this season.

Danny CLEARLY has DEEP SEEDED ANGER ISSUES and is a bit of a cunt. I wonder how many WYMYN he's put in a coma whilst in a DRUNKEN RAGE.

CHRISSY is just an dire little upstart. He's about as GHETTO as the QUEEN'S TAINT. Such a PISSY LITTLE WUSS as well, CONSTANTLY hiding under Danny's FEMALE-BLOOD SOAKED APRON.

Harry mumbles like she has a mouth full of labia. I had the MISFORTUNE of seeing a video of a man MASTURBATING in front of her while she sat there being all DOM. She makes placentas SEXY. Get RID. How the fuck is this saggy titted MESS still even in there. She's not even PRESENTABLE ENOUGH to be an EXTRA in LITTLEFINGER'S BROTHEL.

The Fat One is like Harold from Neighbours.

THE HELLENIC EMPIRE REMAINS INTACT AND UNBOTHERED.

113600.jpg

this is where Marc's "don't touch me! I hate being touched" stance saves him a LOT of trouble! do you think its the truth or just him being cluey enough to have an excellent strategy up his sleeves to handle drunk women who throw themselves at him?
I am tempted to agree with you on that. The jury's still out. :woot:

I am tempted to agree with you on that. The jury's still out. :woot:
gonna frame that!! with alterations ...

I agree with you on that and all things crimmy!

see - my hypnotic eye worked on you like a charm after all :p

B
just seems that they want to artificially control the whole thing from start to finish to create max drama and headlines

not sure I'd bother with BBUK next year
BBUS an
just seems that they want to artificially control the whole thing from start to finish to create max drama and headlines

not sure I'd bother with BBUK next year
BB Cnad was full of twists, including ones resulting in evictions, and BBUS seems all primed to have twists all season... It has been building up to it for years.

I'm sure that if there were to be an Australian season this year, then Twisties would get onboard as a sponsor, and every week we would get a Twisties Twist.

BBUS and BBCan was full of twists, including ones resulting in evictions, and BBUS seems all primed to have twists all season... It has been building up to it for years.

I'm sure that if there were to be an Australian season this year, then Twisties would get onboard as a sponsor, and every week we would get a Twisties Twist.

yes BBUS and BBCan had twists - but not each and every week interfering with their nominations ... putting in ex HM's ... etc etc

I really enjoyed BBCan2 and BBCan3 as well as my first BBUS ...

this year its just seemed all too hard to get to watch BBUS but I'm sure I'll eventually catch up and get suckered in.

After an 2nd year of BBUK I don't think its my style - I DON'T actually want to see HM's pushed to the point of losing it ... I DO want to see plotting and manipulation, alliances and backdoors

I want to be kept guessing - even the constant fighting gets too predictable in the end

The only thing BBUK has been good for has been improving my vocabulary of insults and name calling ... in various UK accents!

so Marc doesn't mind being nominated ... he apparently welcomes it because he truly wants to go now (BS right there!!) however don't you dare lie when you're nominating him because he won't be having any of that!!!

you see in Marc's world you aren't allowed to have an opinion on anything that differs from his because then it just becomes a lie!!

I do understand what Harry was trying to say to Nick - to use his nomination to air his grievance on behalf of someone who is already out of the house and can be saying what they like freely outside the house and then leaving the person in the house open to attack does kinda suck (and if it were anyone else but Marc we'd probably agree with her) however even she got round to apologising to Nick for entering into the general discussion and coming across like she was defending Marc - because she didn't intend to be doing that. And admitting she should have discussed it privately with Nick

so she CAN get her point across at times - and she CAN apologise when she is in the wrong to Nick ...

Bloody Jack kills me - he's been told by others that its his grumpy demeanour etc so what does he do when nominated - he gets shitty and acts yet again like a spoilt child! and its only Harry and Sam that voted for him!

oh and just to bring it over here too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR STICKYFINGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

and you all missed the cake cos I ... I mean ... ummm ... someone ate it!!!! :angelic:

...Jeez aren't Big Brother trying their hardest to create a 'romance' between Danny and Aisleyne?... it's pathetic... spouting that crap about ... "Aisleyne and Danny hated Marc but were full of love for each other"... what a load of codswallop!... don't try to create something out of nothing Big Brother... what's wrong?... now that... 'she who will not be named'... has gone are you that desperate to sell the show now?... pathetic!...

...did you see Nick putting eyeliner on?... WTF????... what a vain little fop he is!... also... the way that he lounges around and thinks that he is God's gift to women... as I said before... he's like Mr Bean's lovechild!... he's not the best looking block of cheese in the Dairy is he for crying out loud!...

OMG OMG thats who he remind me of hahaha....I think we need a Mr sticky photoshop

...(this is for you Lindsay... your wish is my command lol!)...

nick 1.jpg

...Slimey Sam is so beige isn't she?... the way that she slinks into peoples conversations just totally creeps me out... I think the others are very wary of that and have voted for her to leave as a consequence of it...I actually laughed at something that Jack said believe it or not :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... they were talking about what they would name a book if it was their biography... Jack said that he would call his... "Me... myself and pie!"... lol!...

...I saw that Harry was giving Nick the 'henpecked husband' treatment again... if she breaks off their **AHEM!** 'love affair'... I can think of a billion reason why she would regret that decision later lol!...

...wow!... they actually got to do a proper nominations at last!... (if you don't include Aisleyene's vote of course)... but every single one of the nominations were soooooo predictable weren't they?... I picked all of them more or less correctly... although I got some of their 1st and 2nd choices back to front... but I did pick them... and stuff me!... what the hell was Aisleyne thinking when she saw Meathead Marc pacing around in the garden for airtime and she said... "should I go and apologise to him?"... (for voting for him)... WTF????... my prediction is that Sam will go and Jack too if it is a duo to go because of a twist... cheers.

oh and just to bring it over here too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR STICKYFINGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

and you all missed the cake cos I ... I mean ... ummm ... someone ate it!!!! :angelic:

...hahahahaha!... you crack me up crimmy!... thanks so much for that... yup!... another year older but still not another year wiser though lol!... cheers.

so Marc doesn't mind being nominated ... he apparently welcomes it because he truly wants to go now (BS right there!!) however don't you dare lie when you're nominating him because he won't be having any of that!!!

you see in Marc's world you aren't allowed to have an opinion on anything that differs from his because then it just becomes a lie!!

I do understand what Harry was trying to say to Nick - to use his nomination to air his grievance on behalf of someone who is already out of the house and can be saying what they like freely outside the house and then leaving the person in the house open to attack does kinda suck (and if it were anyone else but Marc we'd probably agree with her) however even she got round to apologising to Nick for entering into the general discussion and coming across like she was defending Marc - because she didn't intend to be doing that. And admitting she should have discussed it privately with Nick

so she CAN get her point across at times - and she CAN apologise when she is in the wrong to Nick ...

Bloody Jack kills me - he's been told by others that its his grumpy demeanour etc so what does he do when nominated - he gets shitty and acts yet again like a spoilt child! and its only Harry and Sam that voted for him!

...crimmy you are so spot on with all of this post... it's as if you have read my mind!... (I just realised... I've got to have one first before you can read it lol!)... but seriously... that thing you said about Meathead Marc especially... your right... you're not allowed to have an opinion unless it's the same as his... great post... cheers.

...Jeez aren't Big Brother trying their hardest to create a 'romance' between Danny and Aisleyne?... it's pathetic... spouting that crap about ... "Aisleyne and Danny hated Marc but were full of love for each other"... what a load of codswallop!... don't try to create something out of nothing Big Brother... what's wrong?... now that... 'she who will not be named'... has gone are you that desperate to sell the show now?... pathetic!...

...did you see Nick putting eyeliner on?... WTF????... what a vain little fop he is!... also... the way that he lounges around and thinks that he is God's gift to women... as I said before... he's like Mr Bean's lovechild!... he's not the best looking block of cheese in the Dairy is he for crying out loud!...

...(this is for you Lindsay... your wish is my command lol!)...

View attachment 49160

...Slimey Sam is so beige isn't she?... the way that she slinks into peoples conversations just totally creeps me out... I think the others are very wary of that and have voted for her to leave as a consequence of it...I actually laughed at something that Jack said believe it or not :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... they were talking about what they would name a book if it was their biography... Jack said that he would call his... "Me... myself and pie!"... lol!...

...I saw that Harry was giving Nick the 'henpecked husband' treatment again... if she breaks off their **AHEM!** 'love affair'... I can think of a billion reason why she would regret that decision later lol!...

...wow!... they actually got to do a proper nominations at last!... (if you don't include Aisleyene's vote of course)... but every single one of the nominations were soooooo predictable weren't they?... I picked all of them more or less correctly... although I got some of their 1st and 2nd choices back to front... but I did pick them... and stuff me!... what the hell was Aisleyne thinking when she saw Meathead Marc pacing around in the garden for airtime and she said... "should I go and apologise to him?"... (for voting for him)... WTF????... my prediction is that Sam will go and Jack too if it is a duo to go because of a twist... cheers.

OMG Mr Sticky that is totally frightening...but so good LOL

Back