Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Yeah rrright, you're SITTING on your sofa, just like Cleopatra was sitting, ha...!

It sounds as though you might need new drivers for your graphics chip. It's just a guess as you found it more appropriate to tell us about your debaucheries such as playing minesweeper... REALLY?? - instead of mentioning the brand of your laptop.

If you're thinking of investing in a new one, get a Chromebook instead. I mean it. You can't install programs on a Chromebook such as Photoshop or SimCity or whatever weird games you're messing with, but it's fast, reliable, lightweight and cheap.

Send the cheque in the mail. :joyful:
i did say the brand of the laptop with the issues - its an ASUS (a G51VX to be precise) - and the issue really is its over 5 years old anyway, quite cumbersome to carry around anywhere and for the price of the new doovywhatzit it may need plus the labour involved I could head out and get myself a cute tablet or laptop without all the bells and whistles the ASUS has because I don't really need them anymore as I'm not fiddle faddling around with photoshop much anymore ...

and yes when bored out of my brain and waiting for incoming I have been known to challenge myself to a rivetting game of minesweeper - so sue me :p

the laptop that is giving me the shitzus right now is an HP Elitebook - apart from the touchpad it seems ok ... because its a work one I can't really load anything on it that I shouldn't be anyway (oops! too late! seems it had the BBCanViewer on it ... tsk tsk tsk) wonder how THAT got there :angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

Last edited:
Who... ME?!? Never :wideyed::wideyed:

Holy cow, the woman's got a temper... :oops:
AND

I'm always in the right ... always in the right ... Always in the right ... Always in the right!!!! lol

if this damn thing could tell the difference between me wanting to scroll and me wanting to resize the friggin screen I would be in a much nicer, gentler state of mind!!! (it took me about 5 minutes to get that red large font happening in between screen going from 400% to 50% and back again and several bad words flying around the stratsphere!!!)

but since it can't - WATCH IT BUDDY BOY!!! :p

...what is the point of Big Brother posting those...**ahem!**... 'Live' shows because whenever something interesting is said they suddenly play 'chirping birds' over what they are saying!... what?... they want to save it for the 'highlights' show or something?... cheers.
Actually I think it's because they're talking about things like religion and politics and other un-kosher stuff. You never hear the HMs debating such issues during the daily show which strikes me odd, as surely religion and politics happen in GB as well... or maybe not? :(:bookworm:
I remember someone saying, years ago (maybe as far back as Russell Brand days!), that it's often because the housemates are discussing friends or family who aren't in the public domain and therefore can't be mentioned in a public broadcast.

I remember someone saying, years ago (maybe as far back as Russell Brand days!), that it's often because the housemates are discussing friends or family who aren't in the public domain and therefore can't be mentioned in a public broadcast.

That used to be the reason... Nowadays I believe part of it is just saving content for the daily shows...

interesting column from Helen about Brian's behaviour

I take it she isn't a fan of the frozen chicken then? (wonder who did it first - Ryan Ginns or Brian Belo?)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-b...g-brother-daily-star-online-column-brian-belo

B7sWclECUAE1Mea.jpg

Last edited:
WTF is up with this hotel hell task next week?? You know a series is failing when they are pimping in "celebs" week in and week out... It's like BBAU '08 all over again... I wonder when Pam's going to make an appearance again??

just seems that they want to artificially control the whole thing from start to finish to create max drama and headlines

not sure I'd bother with BBUK next year

...today's show was quite a non-event for me as far as I'm concerned... it started up with Aisleyne making up with Meathead Marc... after all the shit he put her through she just let it slide and talked with him as if nothing happened!... am I disappointed with her or what?... she then carried on like a pork chop after dopey Danny 'fobbed her off'... what is she a 15 year old love-sick teenager FFS?...

...Aisleyne then got all cosy with Meathead Marc and kissed and snuggled up with him... WTF?????... god almighty I had so many high expectations of her when she went in but to see her fizzle out to nothing is so bloody disappointing for me I can tell you!... and that ridiculous situation that Jack and Danny was in reminded me of these two...

stan and laurel- danny and jack.jpg
...Laurel and Hardy... what a pair of dumbarse stumbling and fumbling simpletons!... I don't know... the show really didn't hit any buttons for me today... perhaps I'm tiring of the shemozzle that it has now become maybe?... let's face it... with all of the 'legends' and future 'hotel guests' about to go in perhaps I'm feeling that this series has been 'stolen' from the housemates... they have not yet really had the chance to be true 'Big Brother housemates' as far as I'm concerned...

...in the true Big Brother format the housemates were placed inside the house ALONE to see how a group of total strangers interacted with each other with NO CONTACT with anyone from the outside world!... call me old fashioned if you will but I actually liked the original concept as it was but alas!... those days are well and truly over aren't they?... this batch of housemates have not yet been allowed to be this this batch of housemates have they?... I bet that they feel that too...

...I'm really over caring about these housemates... not even Harry!... (her dancing with the devil Meathead Marc is really making me go off her big time)... I'm going to barrack for Joel to be the eventual winner just because he has no chance of doing it... he is the youngest in the house and by far the most mature and logical one of them all so he'll do... thankfully I heard Chloe say that there are only about 2 weeks left of the show to go so the pain will be over soon... but you can be rest assured that Big Brother will not allow the public to be able to vote out Meathead Marc in the time will they?... my prediction is that Slimey Sam goes this week... her and Jack if it is a duo...

...roll on Celebrity Big Brother I say... I'm so over this one to be honest... cheers.

WTF is up with this hotel hell task next week?? You know a series is failing when they are pimping in "celebs" week in and week out... It's like BBAU '08 all over again... I wonder when Pam's going to make an appearance again??

...bam!... you nailed it right on the head there Kingston... hey you're right... I haven't seen Pam for ages... perhaps she's given up on the show too eh?... lol!... cheers.

LOVE IT Mr S!!! brilliant!!
yes I'm feeling the same - what was wrong with the original concept?? this is just so overly manufactured now ... they haven't even been allowed to nominate ONCE yet normally!

Aisleyne is a bit of a nightmare on wheels as far as needing reassurance and attention from the male population isn't she!?

Danny has absolutely NO social skills when it comes to women does he - I thought he had a reputation coming into the house as a bit of a lady's man ... can't see it myself. Either he just plain hates to hurt a woman's feelings but doesn't quite know how to deal with someone like Aisleyne who within hours of entering the house seems to think he needs to make a definite commitment!?! Run for the hillsssss!!!!

I guess it must be hard for her to be left with a pack of HM's on her own without Nikki to bounce off ... she's now the new kid on the block and having to find her way ... however playing Marc and Danny off just makes her look the fool

I still prefer Danny over Joel as a winner ... I went off Chloe after her saying Helen's been nothing but nice to me ...
and I've never really warmed to Joel .... he just comes off slightly artificial somehow.

if only 2 weeks to go how are they going to get it down to only 3 from here unless they do have a couple of double evictions?

I'd like to see Sam and Marc evicted together - it would kill Marc to have to share the limelight with anyone ... but especially #lovinglife!!! she might just drown him out!!

...bam!... you nailed it right on the head there Kingston... hey you're right... I haven't seen Pam for ages... perhaps she's given up on the show too eh?... lol!... cheers.

She's looking pretty haggard nowadays... I wouldn't want to show my face on TV either if it looked like that... HepC has really taken it's toll... She's only 47 but looks more like she's pushing 60...

248E432800000578-2905197-Back_to_Baywatch_Pamela_Anderson_sported_longer_locks_at_Sean_Pe-m-37_1420963437380.jpg

031415-Pamela-Anderson-600.jpg

rs_634x1024-141021092456-634-pamela-anderson-hair.ls.102114.jpg

qzz5uanc6jeavt7vivyi.jpg

Pamela-Anderson-2014.jpg

...jeez Kingston she is looking a tad bit haggard isn't she?...I see that her boobs are still popping everyone's eyes out... this is how I always see her in 30-40 years time lol!...

c324489a084286f811de1662e04aaac3.jpg

...but still...it'd be no surprise to me if she does show up in Celebrity Big Brother though... do they have a Celebrity Big Brother in USA or Canada?... cheers.

...I stumbled across this article while trawling the Internet ... apparently Danny was 'married' for a day back in April 2013... it was for a dying wish for a woman diagnosed with terminal Cancer... that was such a generous thing for him to do... man!... I'm now forced to like him until he behaves like a whimp in tomorrows show!... what he did really was a great act on his part... dammit!... I don't have to like him!... I don't have to like him!... you can't make me!... you really can't!... here is the link below and the story to go with it... cheers.

Make-believe wedding dream for cancer mum

YOUNG mum Kayleigh Duff placed a very special dream at the top of her wish list when told by doctors she had terminal liver cancer – a white wedding.

By Emma Bamford
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Fri, Apr 19, 2013 | UPDATED: 03:37, Fri, Apr 19, 2013

wed-393014.jpg

Kayleigh in white on her wedding day with dashing ‘groom’ Danny at Whitstable Castle

But there was one snag: She did not have a groom-to-be. Kayleigh, 23, had made a list of things she wanted to do but resigned herself to believing the wedding would be an impossible wish. She reckoned without her best friend Katie Birch, however, who stepped in and arranged a fake “wedding” for her this week – complete with a handsome male model as a stand-in “groom”. Katie, 28, organised the big day for her down to the smallest details. Kayleigh had her hair and make-up done before putting on her white dress and being driven from her home in Herne Bay, Kent, to nearby Whitstable Castle in a classic Jaguar for the make-believe ceremony.

There she met her “husband”, model Danny Wisker. Her two-year-old son Kai was a page boy. The wedding party posed for photos before drinking champagne and eating cake. Guests at the pretend nuptials included her mother Beverley Cox, 46, and grandparents Sharon, 70, and Ian Day, 71. Kayleigh said later: “The groom was so nice and was really handsome. “It was a bit awkward at first because obviously it’s a bizarre situation – I couldn’t stop laughing. “It really was a dream come true.”

Danny, 27, a builder and part-time model from London, who has appeared on reality ITV dating show Girlfri3nds, took a day off work to get “married” to Kayleigh, who he had never met before. When contacted by Katie, he was so moved by the story that he said yes immediately. He said: “When I got up to the castle I got really nervous. It was like a real wedding. But Kayleigh was really nice and she made it really easy. I had a brilliant time.”

Singer Katie said: “I saw the wedding was on Kayleigh’s wish list so I decided to arrange the whole thing. “For me the groom had to be good looking and let’s just say that Danny works out. “He is also a really nice person as well and took a day off work to come and do it for free.”

The “newlyweds” have swapped numbers and plan to keep in touch. Danny even said he had not ruled out asking Kayleigh out on a date. He mother Beverley said: “It’s been quite overwhelming. You see Kayleigh with a nice young man on her arm and you forget about what is going on.

“It was like it was really happening for her and although it’s not going to be for real, to us it was real and we have got lovely pictures and memories.” Kayleigh was devastated when doctors told her a hereditary gene defect had developed into terminal liver cancer.

26800.jpg

Kayleigh Duff with her two-year-old son Kai as page boy

Danny the groom was so nice and was really handsome

The same rare disease had killed her father Lee Duff at the age of 37 in 1998. Kayleigh suffers from a rare genetic disorder which causes polyps on the large intestine. She was first diagnosed with cancer last June and doctors operated on her to remove the growths.

But in February this year follow-up tests found the illness had spread to her bloodstream. She is currently in the middle of a five-month course of chemotherapy which began in March and doctors have told her she may yet live for some years if she responds well to the treatment. Other dreams on her wish list include days out with her son to the London Aquarium, Madame Tussauds and Legoland.

...I stumbled across this article while trawling the Internet ... apparently Danny was 'married' for a day back in April 2013... it was for a dying wish for a woman diagnosed with terminal Cancer... that was such a generous thing for him to do... man!... I'm now forced to like him until he behaves like a whimp in tomorrows show!... what he did really was a great act on his part... dammit!... I don't have to like him!... I don't have to like him!... you can't make me!... you really can't!... here is the link below and the story to go with it... cheers.

Make-believe wedding dream for cancer mum

YOUNG mum Kayleigh Duff placed a very special dream at the top of her wish list when told by doctors she had terminal liver cancer – a white wedding.

By Emma Bamford
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Fri, Apr 19, 2013 | UPDATED: 03:37, Fri, Apr 19, 2013

wed-393014.jpg

Kayleigh in white on her wedding day with dashing ‘groom’ Danny at Whitstable Castle

But there was one snag: She did not have a groom-to-be. Kayleigh, 23, had made a list of things she wanted to do but resigned herself to believing the wedding would be an impossible wish. She reckoned without her best friend Katie Birch, however, who stepped in and arranged a fake “wedding” for her this week – complete with a handsome male model as a stand-in “groom”. Katie, 28, organised the big day for her down to the smallest details. Kayleigh had her hair and make-up done before putting on her white dress and being driven from her home in Herne Bay, Kent, to nearby Whitstable Castle in a classic Jaguar for the make-believe ceremony.

There she met her “husband”, model Danny Wisker. Her two-year-old son Kai was a page boy. The wedding party posed for photos before drinking champagne and eating cake. Guests at the pretend nuptials included her mother Beverley Cox, 46, and grandparents Sharon, 70, and Ian Day, 71. Kayleigh said later: “The groom was so nice and was really handsome. “It was a bit awkward at first because obviously it’s a bizarre situation – I couldn’t stop laughing. “It really was a dream come true.”

Danny, 27, a builder and part-time model from London, who has appeared on reality ITV dating show Girlfri3nds, took a day off work to get “married” to Kayleigh, who he had never met before. When contacted by Katie, he was so moved by the story that he said yes immediately. He said: “When I got up to the castle I got really nervous. It was like a real wedding. But Kayleigh was really nice and she made it really easy. I had a brilliant time.”

Singer Katie said: “I saw the wedding was on Kayleigh’s wish list so I decided to arrange the whole thing. “For me the groom had to be good looking and let’s just say that Danny works out. “He is also a really nice person as well and took a day off work to come and do it for free.”

The “newlyweds” have swapped numbers and plan to keep in touch. Danny even said he had not ruled out asking Kayleigh out on a date. He mother Beverley said: “It’s been quite overwhelming. You see Kayleigh with a nice young man on her arm and you forget about what is going on.

“It was like it was really happening for her and although it’s not going to be for real, to us it was real and we have got lovely pictures and memories.” Kayleigh was devastated when doctors told her a hereditary gene defect had developed into terminal liver cancer.

26800.jpg

Kayleigh Duff with her two-year-old son Kai as page boy

Danny the groom was so nice and was really handsome

The same rare disease had killed her father Lee Duff at the age of 37 in 1998. Kayleigh suffers from a rare genetic disorder which causes polyps on the large intestine. She was first diagnosed with cancer last June and doctors operated on her to remove the growths.

But in February this year follow-up tests found the illness had spread to her bloodstream. She is currently in the middle of a five-month course of chemotherapy which began in March and doctors have told her she may yet live for some years if she responds well to the treatment. Other dreams on her wish list include days out with her son to the London Aquarium, Madame Tussauds and Legoland.
early on the show he touched on this - didn't go into the full details - started getting cut up ... I think he just said he did something to help her out a bit from memory rather than go on and on about it.
She passed away in April last year.

in the same way YOU don't want to like Danny MrS ... during tonight's show I thought Marc was pretty good the way he talked to Aisleyne ... altho the cynic in me still thinks he was trying to plant seeds in her head to keep her away from Danny he didn't do it in any way that would hurt her

She's a bit of a basket case when she drinks though isn't she?

Look out Danny!!! lol something tells me he's in for a rocky few days whilst she remains in the house ... and any chance he had with Sarah outside the house after the finale will be blown

Anyone know if Aisleyne and Sarah appeared on BOTS in the same ep or met at all? Wouldn't put it past Aisleyne to have come into the house with a bit of a plan there ....

what they didn't show of the chat in the storeroom between Danny and Aisleyne was it was part of a task that various pairs were to go off and talk to one another and BB paired them up and orchestrated that opportunity for them to talk

also the clip on the website shows her saying "i've been watching you for 2 months and feel like I know you - I'm like my fans are with ME ... its embarrassing!" and Danny saying "but I dont know you - you've only been in here 2 days!"

so yes I guess Aisleyne would feel she knows him a lot better than he obviously would her but she's still like a bull in a china shop!!!

this is where Marc's "don't touch me! I hate being touched" stance saves him a LOT of trouble! do you think its the truth or just him being cluey enough to have an excellent strategy up his sleeves to handle drunk women who throw themselves at him?

how does Harry make the connection

used to be runway model "like Jade"
next step was glamour model
next step was fetish

that's a bit of a leap isn't it??

...crimmy Meathead Marc does NOTHING without an ulterior motive... Nothing!... he is slowly draining the power from Aisleyne that she came into the house with... he got right under her skin so easily because he knew that when she came into the house with all guns ablazing just aiming for 'she who will not be named' and he knew that if he stayed out of the line of fire that he would easily be able to claw away at her with either forcing the pure hatred out of her or by 'charming' her a little bit later on... well... he managed to do both within one day of the others leaving!...

...as soon as he knew that Danny and the others weren't going to make him pay for his sins because they have no balls whatsoever he struck... and struck hard... when the 'rebellion' fizzled to nothing it was too easy for him... the window of opportunity for the other housemates has well and truly gone past that now... they are again whipped puppies at the mercy of Meathead Marc as they were before...
to be honest I hope that they all suffer in his hands now... I'm over caring about their welfare at all anymore... they deserve what they get handed out to them now... they are all so gutless!...

...if I was in there I would've so given it to 'she who will not be named' and Meathead Marc... I've dealt with these types of people many times in my life and would've loved to have taken them on... I very rarely get angry when arguing with people one on one so it would've been a lot of fun for me to do so... they would've got flummoxed methinks and would've given up arguing with me in the end I believe lol!...

...and that's exactly what I had hoped would happen with Aisleyne... at the beginning I thought that was the path that she was taking but became so disillusioned with her so quickly... which was sad because I was hoping that she would fill the other housemates with their own sense of bravado because of her strong character... I had the same hopes with Harry at one time but that has fizzled out too... she has been seduced by Meathed Marc's... **ahem!**... 'charms' too... we have seen nothing from Joel lately spouting his words of wisdom for a few days now have you noticed?... he has gone over to Meathead Marc's side now so he is freecoasting on his coat-tails... then there's Slimey Sam... she's been on his side all the way through this so who's left to fight against him?... nobody... so as I say... they all deserve what Meathead Marc is about to dish out to them I'm afraid... that's my two cents anyway... cheers.

how does Harry make the connection

used to be runway model "like Jade"
next step was glamour model
next step was fetish

that's a bit of a leap isn't it??

...I guess everybody bullshit's on their resume's when they apply for a job don't they?... lol!... anything to get into the house I guess lol!... cheers.

...Chloe telling Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell that she loves her and then saying it to Nikki too... seriously Chloe stop being such a crawler it makes me sick to the bone!... why the hell do all the females in the house... ( including Aisleyne)... keep going over to 'Nosepick Nick ' and keep kissing him?... he looks like Mr Bean's lovechild for christ's sake!... the way that Marc is trying to give Aisleyne a hard time with his usual smug attitude... it's about time that all of the housemates put him in his place the little dipshit!... hmmmmm!... I seem to be Mr Grumpypants tonight for some reason lol!... cheers.
OMG OMG thats who he remind me of hahaha....I think we need a Mr sticky photoshop

Back