Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Danny the "Solver of Problems" has struck again. Helen and Nikki cat-fighting... Danny thinking, thinking, thinking... or at least what he thinks is thinking... still on his haunches, starting to pounce... but no... play it safe for now, this could be dangerous... ...Danny umpfing, making a noise - finally he stands up, still umpfing and mumbling (I so wish the dude came with subtitles - Sticky where are you???) umpf umpf umpf... straight into Helen's face - whatever it was he umpfed, Helen didn't like it and mouthes back at him.
This is too much for "Courageous Danny"... he runs for safety in half-sentence - Helen, the bitch isn't having any retreating and bluntly tells Danny not to walk away.... umpf umpf umpf...

Ladies and Gentlemen... another great performance by Danny the Umpf :wacky::wtf::yuck:o_O:woot::woot:

I think that we are seeing a national therapy session, a Two Minute Hate, where the British people can see their evil queen torn down and achieve some form of emotional catharsis and awake cleansed. Brian was sacrificed to the dragon, and now a blonde with an 'A' name will cast down the spitoon-in-the-corner prozzie with a heart full of unresolved self loathing, and the British public can move on.

Danny the "Solver of Problems" has struck again. Helen and Nikki cat-fighting... Danny thinking, thinking, thinking... or at least what he thinks is thinking... still on his haunches, starting to pounce... but no... play it safe for now, this could be dangerous... ...Danny umpfing, making a noise - finally he stands up, still umpfing and mumbling (I so wish the dude came with subtitles - Sticky where are you???) umpf umpf umpf... straight into Helen's face - whatever it was he umpfed, Helen didn't like it and mouthes back at him.
This is too much for "Courageous Danny"... he runs for safety in half-sentence - Helen, the bitch isn't having any retreating and bluntly tells Danny not to walk away.... umpf umpf umpf...

Ladies and Gentlemen... another great performance by Danny the Umpf :wacky::wtf::yuck:o_O:woot::woot:
Must absolutely kill you to hear Simon say he deserves to win

and even Nikki to say she hopes (after Nick) he comes second - that he's such a lovely bloke

I think you need your hearing checked mate :tongue:

Must absolutely kill you to hear Simon say he deserves to win

and even Nikki to say she hopes (after Nick) he comes second - that he's such a lovely bloke

I think you need your hearing checked mate :tongue:
My hearing is just fine thank you mate, unlike others, I also hear things I don't want to hear. :p

Yes of course, Nikki has it all worked out because she's so smart and mentally balanced. Obviously she's fond of Danny Umpf... they both live on the same cloud of delusion.
Seriously, you're not expecting me to give credence to any of Simon's drivel?!? Simon's eviction gig was hard to watch... I thought good riddance bye bye but NO! More of showbiz and more and more. Emma in her usual incapacity got overwhelmed by Simon - argh... so cringeworthy the whole thing - this, I will not re-watch.

I predict that within three days Marc is going to have Danny Umpf under his thumb again. He's already got Sam again, he's got Joel and Nick, where Danny Umpf goes, Cristian will go and to sweet-talk naive Zoe won't be a problem. Jack will follow the pack... then Marc will pick them off one by one just as Brian predicted. The only question is whether Marc will concentrate his efforts first on Harry or on Danny Umpf. If he gets Harry nominated by the minions, she'll be out because of the Great British Public's dislike of nudity. But he has to get rid of Danny Umpf asap - and he knows it.

Busy days ahead for Marc, he'd better stay off the grog to keep a clear mind. :hungover::woot:

Thank god Queen Willis absolutely dragged that "Spawn of Satan" in her interview.
I didn't quite know what you meant by "absolutely dragged" - I think I do now.
I don't see it that way at all. For some time now, Emma has been quite lacklustre and that includes last night's performances with Simon, Helen and Nikki and again on BOTS. She just hasn't got it together.
It's as if she's got the pre-programmed questions AND answers in her head... and if the answer is not what she expected, she loses the plot. As I have mentioned previously, I doubt that she even watches the daily show.
The post-eviction interview with Helen went bad for Emma. She actually started arguing with Helen (which she is not supposed to do) just to get her point across.

My hearing is just fine thank you mate, unlike others, I also hear things I don't want to hear. :p

Yes of course, Nikki has it all worked out because she's so smart and mentally balanced. Obviously she's fond of Danny Umpf... they both live on the same cloud of delusion.
Seriously, you're not expecting me to give credence to any of Simon's drivel?!? Simon's eviction gig was hard to watch... I thought good riddance bye bye but NO! More of showbiz and more and more. Emma in her usual incapacity got overwhelmed by Simon - argh... so cringeworthy the whole thing - this, I will not re-watch.

I predict that within three days Marc is going to have Danny Umpf under his thumb again. He's already got Sam again, he's got Joel and Nick, where Danny Umpf goes, Cristian will go and to sweet-talk naive Zoe won't be a problem. Jack will follow the pack... then Marc will pick them off one by one just as Brian predicted. The only question is whether Marc will concentrate his efforts first on Harry or on Danny Umpf. If he gets Harry nominated by the minions, she'll be out because of the Great British Public's dislike of nudity. But he has to get rid of Danny Umpf asap - and he knows it.

Busy days ahead for Marc, he'd better stay off the grog to keep a clear mind. :hungover::woot:
you THINK he's got them - but I think they've wised up to it AND (apart from Sam who is clueless about most things!) I think they want to strike whilst iron is hot and get rid of him - right now with the Helen/Marc collusion still in people's minds it may be their best opportunity to get him nominated

Marc can't help but be annoying when he gets bored or wants the limelight - and I'm pretty sure the others are sick and tired of living with him

They'll just be looking forward to a quiet week now the Legends and Helen are gone - but omg how horrendous will that old guy from the panel be in the house? not sure who he is but he grates on me everytime he's on the panel!

Nikki is Nikki - she's not my cup of tea - but as Emma said - that is the real Nikki we saw - she hasn't changed from how she was during her season and people have loved her anyway

She didn't need a free pass to get to a finale to win that esteem by people - she just had to be herself. She'd drive me nuts BUT between her and Helen - I'd pick Nikki any day

That was hardly an apology from Helen was it!?! pressed 3 times and then grudgingly says she shouldn't have said it but she doesn't really regret it at all.

I don't see it that way at all. For some time now, Emma has been quite lacklustre and that includes last night's performances with Simon, Helen and Nikki and again on BOTS. She just hasn't got it together.
It's as if she's got the pre-programmed questions AND answers in her head... and if the answer is not what she expected, she loses the plot. As I have mentioned previously, I doubt that she even watches the daily show.
The post-eviction interview with Helen went bad for Emma. She actually started arguing with Helen (which she is not supposed to do) just to get her point across.
I gather BOTS has gained criticism for "bias" of late - Rylan keeps making comments about them being 'fair' etc etc

I thought Emma dragged Helen off to the interview because of the negative crowd and possibly comments she heard being thrown at her ... she might not have seen any point in Helen being subjected to that - could just add more fire to her and Emma seemed to say in the BOTS talk with Rylan that she had been extremely anxious over the whole situation with Helen ...

these hosts obviously DO have favourites - they're human ... I don't think they were impressed at all with what Helen had said about a person who is thought highly of ... it WAS totally uncalled for ... doesn't matter if she DID feel 'threatened' by his demeanour - she sat on the couch absolutely goading and needling him even further and saying 'you're playing into my hands" and gloating about it ... I really think her feeling threatened was just a BS excuse she came up with to try to justify something she knew was wrong the minute it flew out of her mouth.

Neither Emma nor Rylan are the brightest crayons in the box but I don't feel like they are simply going through the motions. I think Emma DOES watch the show - I don't think she's merely a puppet - I think she has a difficult job to do - she really has to pull the HM out of the stunned mullet reaction of 1 being evicted and 2 meeting an often hostile reaction and get them to focus on a few questions and make it interesting ...

Case in point tonight with Simon - he just wanted to play his part to the crowd and put on an act - and she wanted to rein him in and it took some doing.

Someone needs to donate a few new shirts to Jack - he's spilling out of his shirts. Never a good look.

...oh wow!... I've been catching up on the last 3 days of these episodes and all I can say is 'I LOVE YOU NIKKI!'... they way that she gave it to Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell!... well done you feisty little beauty you!... I feel a bit funny about calling Nikki an affectionate nickname of 'Nutbag Nikki' for the last couple of weeks because someone on BOTS said that Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell was "being so evil and nasty to Nikki even though she has had so many well documented health and mental issues"... I didn't know that... sorry Nikki my sweet... I had to laugh in the show the other night when Meathead Marc said in the Diary Room... "I'm going to be hated!"... because Aisleyne had told him about his association with you know who... GOING TO BE HATED????... seriously Meathead Marc... seriously???...

...Aisleyne asked Slimey Sam as to why she allows Meathead Marc to talk to her like shit... her reply?... "it's just banter!"... this is why you are a doormat Slimey Sam!... Aisleyne obviously rattled Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell for her to have to say... her occupation is "professional slag"... lol!... what is this shit with Meathead Marc saying about Danny... "I saved Danny!"... FFS how long ago was that???... obviously Meathead Marc and Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell were in 'damage mode' and were 'regrouping' for him to throw that up... they looked quite rattled didn't they?...

...I was surprised when Aisleyne was so shocked when Nikki told her about Brave Brian and him legging it over the wall... obviously when she was in 'lockdown' she had no access as to what was going on in the house... when Nikki gave it to 'she who will not be named' I was having a mental orgasm!... I was so proud of her... she won!... it was a beautiful moment in television!... lol!...

...Today's Show:... it was quite interesting on how the housemates broke into two distinct groups while sitting on tHe sofa's while waiting for the eviction wasn't it?...

g1.jpg

...I had to laugh when Nikki said to Aisleyene... "I think Marc and Danny are fighting over you"... lolol!... (I don't think so Nikki)... but Nikki did nail it when she predicted that it would boil down to either Jack or Simon being the person to go though didn't she?... I was a tad bit surprised when I noted that Harry was hanging arouNd the 'Evil Group' all the time... (don't make me give you strike two Harry)...the look on Meathed Marc's face once he had finished talking to Aisleyene was hilarious!...

m1.jpg

...was he intimidated by her or what?... lol!... geez!... when that cameraman went to an upskirt shot of Emma's long legs I thought that we were going to see what she had for breakfast!...

e1.jpg

...the look of shock on Harry's face when she knew that she was safe was priceless... the look of devastation on Jack's face when it boiled down to just him and Simple Simon was even better lol!... when it went to the break and Meathead Marc was giving Simple Simon a little 'pep' talk was funny to watch... it was as if Meathead Marc knew that he was going to be alone very soon in that house lol!... and then it happened... SIMPLE SIMON left the house!!!... YES!!!!!...

...his big stupid 'showfizz' actions on the catwalk was so predictable and so bloody lame...I loved seeing Emma giving him a hard time about all of his promises of being 'Mr Showbizz' in the house coming to absolute nothing as we all knew it would... bye Simple Simon... good riddance to bad rubbish in my books... the worse thing is now... he will do all of that shit on BOTS later on... I was surprised though when he said that he hopes that Danny would win it!... I never saw that coming I can tell you!...

...the highlight of the show for me was when Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hag from Hell was finally told to leave the house... (the song 'who let the dog out' comes to mind for some reason)... some in the exit interview shouted out that they 'love her'... WTF?????... what is wrong with some people?... I liked the way Emma gave her such a hard time and at one stage defended Nikki against her too... when it came to Nikki leaving the house I noticed that she avoided hugging Meathead Marc and Slimey Sam on the way out... telling them something was she???... lol!... I loved Nikki's exit interview too lol!... what a great show and what a great result... now to watch BOTS... sadly I already know who's going to be on it so I'll probably fast forward most of it... cheers.

Untitled-1.gif

there's a clip up on the channel 5 website of Danny and Marc arguing ... basically Marc's asked a few people including Nick if they think they'll win BB and Nick said No and Marc immediately came back with " Yes you do Yes you do" ... Danny tried to pick him up on that and say he should accept their answer and not then come back at them and tell them what HE thinks and make them look bad ... Marc isn't having any of it ... Danny is getting frustrated ... Sam (off elsewhere) chimes in in the background supporting Marc ... Danny says of course she'll support Marc ... Marc starts going on and on ... Danny is still trying to explain himself and uses his Shut Up Shut Up defence ...

I know he gets frustrated getting his point across to Marc because Marc will just dig in and keep going and talking over the top of people ... but Danny really needs to find another way of getting his 10cents worth across than Shut Up Shut Up ...

would be nice if Marc came with a remote tho ...

I didn't see a problem with the interview. I wasn't a fan of Helen in 2014, but took a liking to her in this series until she made the comments towards Brian by saying you know what. Emma could only work with what she had in front of her, and she had that vile human trash in front of her, what was she meant to do? Pretend all was fine and Helen did nothing wrong in that house? Pretty much everyone was thinking what Emma said, let's be honest. Seems we all want robot Emma back now as soon as she perks up.

... Emma could only work with what she had in front of her, and she had that vile human trash in front of her, what was she meant to do? Pretend all was fine and Helen did nothing wrong in that house? Pretty much everyone was thinking what Emma said, let's be honest. Seems we all want robot Emma back now as soon as she perks up.

I dislike Helen as much as you do. My beef here is not with Helen, we all know what she's like and what she said. I am criticizing Emma for her incompetence.
If the purpose of the post-eviction interview is solely to criticise a HM's behaviour, then why doesn't Emma just read all her complaints off a sheet and tell the HM to shut up and listen?
I have always thought that the interview is supposed to be an interview - not a lecture.

My final observation on this - it is easy for Emma to lecture, it is difficult to actually conduct a proper interview which the airhead Emma obviously is no longer capable of doing. :woot:

I dislike Helen as much as you do. My beef here is not with Helen, we all know what she's like and what she said. I am criticizing Emma for her incompetence.
If the purpose of the post-eviction interview is solely to criticise a HM's behaviour, then why doesn't Emma just read all her complaints off a sheet and tell the HM to shut up and listen?
I have always thought that the interview is supposed to be an interview - not a lecture.

My final observation on this - it is easy for Emma to lecture, it is difficult to actually conduct a proper interview which the airhead Emma obviously is no longer capable of doing. :woot:
Fair enough, I just saw it as Helen acting difficult throughout the interview that's all.

Danny Umpf has done it again, hasn't he... umpf umpf umpf. He done got drunk and decided to confront the "Prince of Evil" Marc.
I watched that arguement three times and it was Danny who started it. Why? Because he was drunk. He wouldn't try it with Marc when he's sober... too much of a lil coward Danny is.

Then Danny is ostensibly called into the DR... oh, that's right, the Scottish BB chick was on duty, no wonder I couldn't hear it and no wonder everything got out of hand again.
Danny with the Scottish BB chick in the DR is pure torture. I can't understand what either of them is saying. It should be against the law. :arghh::rage:

Oh.... I just realised that Danny Umpf Umpf has the hots for Aisleyne... so, let's put this together.
Being a bit of a dick who at 29 can't tell a girl that he likes her in her face, he "opens up" when he's inebriated... but being Danny Umpf Umpf, he still can't look her in the eye and confess, no, he does it the awkward way. And it's so awkward that it's bound to backfire one way or another.
While Marc argues with Aisleyne, Danny Umpf Umpf decides to help out his maiden in distress, but instead of drawing his sword against Marc there and then, he waits until Marc talks to Nick and THERE!!!! - this is the opening, this is his chance... he pokes Marc (mentally) in a very awkward way and thus manages to avoid attention being drawn at the fact that it's REALLY Aisleyne he wants to defend.

Ergo: Danny Umpf Umpf was trying to impress Aisleyne which failed dismally - - because before the night is over, Aisleyne already wants to make amends with Marc. She's probably by now realised that Danny Umpf Umpf is a wet blanket and that ain't what the gurl is looking for. ;)

"Well ya know Big Bruda I don't wanna be expressing my own opinions out loud out there amongst da rabble until afta Helen is leavin da 'ouse ... becos they'd only be tellin' me I'm sayin what she's sayin and accusin' me of havin' ma head so far up her arrrse ... its truly for dat reason and not becos i'm terribly afraid she'd rearrange ma balls into earrings and av me walkin' funny for the rest of ma stay in da BigBrudda 'ouse for havin' me own opinion ... and so isn't it just delightful that me own opinion is just the same as her own opinion on absolutely everythin' anyway?"

"Well ya know Big Bruda I don't wanna be expressing my own opinions out loud out there amongst da rabble until afta Helen is leavin da 'ouse ... becos they'd only be tellin' me I'm sayin what she's sayin and accusin' me of havin' ma head so far up her arrrse ... its truly for dat reason and not becos i'm terribly afraid she'd rearrange ma balls into earrings and av me walkin' funny for the rest of ma stay in da BigBrudda 'ouse for havin' me own opinion ... and so isn't it just delightful that me own opinion is just the same as her own opinion on absolutely everythin' anyway?"

...^^^^... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... funny funny funny!... you made me laff!... cheers.

Back