Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

reading this just reminded me of something I saw yesterday on FB ... Marc's future perhaps? Don't ask me to translate because I have nooooo idea ... but ya know DUMY reminds me of a fairly appropriate word ... he's known for the odd dummy spit or two lately ;)

10308227_239093926289225_8983600025859242557_n.jpg

...according to Google it translates from Polish to English as:...

PKP is so Aje * az iste the splits with pride?

...it must be Polish humour I guess?... lol!...

look out Harry - our MrS means business!!!:madd:

:cautious: ...must remember never to cross him .... ** Waving :angelic: ** Smiling :angelic: ** Hi MrS :angelic:

...GRRRRRR!... lol!...

It drives me mad too....I want to tie him down and let a bunch of goats have a nice snack of that hair...yuck!!

...hahaha!... I can actually picture that in my mind Lindsay lol!... what a great concept!... cheers.

...I haven't found any BOTS videos for today either peoples so stuffem'... the program is crap anyway... but still... has anyone found a link for today's show?... lol!... cheers.

What an awesome episode the latest episode was - the secret task, Danny running around trying to find Nick to nominate him, the store room food fight and the blatant ignoring of Big Brother and refusing to get out of the pool causing Big Brother to have a meltdown.

lol

I don't know if I've ever expressed how much I adore Marc. Love his banter.

I don't know if I've ever expressed how much I adore Marc. Love his banter.
used to like him - have gone right off him now as think he's an arrogant bore of a man whose only game is to belittle people and incite drama ... when it doesn't go his way he sulks like a child

he criticised Jade for her walk - well his strutting about in his underpants is 1000 times annoying

he's only still there because BB has made him a protected species ... and after hearing Helen commenting that "they" cancelled her holiday at the end of the month I'm guessing we're stuck with the TimeWarp HM's til at least the end of next week - at which time hopefully he will be free to be nominated and the voting public will send his arrogant a$$ home

I also hope he's evicted IN his underpants so his eviction photos and all memory of him is him walking out of the house in his stupid undies and he can be ever so proud of his time in the house - and all future employers will always be able to see those shots anytime they google his name

I'm totally over that sickly childish voice Nikki uses when talking to Nick - as if he's a 2 year old! It really grinds my gears!!!!

used to like him - have gone right off him now as think he's an arrogant bore of a man whose only game is to belittle people and incite drama ... when it doesn't go his way he sulks like a child

he criticised Jade for her walk - well his strutting about in his underpants is 1000 times annoying

he's only still there because BB has made him a protected species ... and after hearing Helen commenting that "they" cancelled her holiday at the end of the month I'm guessing we're stuck with the TimeWarp HM's til at least the end of next week - at which time hopefully he will be free to be nominated and the voting public will send his arrogant a$$ home

I also hope he's evicted IN his underpants so his eviction photos and all memory of him is him walking out of the house in his stupid undies and he can be ever so proud of his time in the house - and all future employers will always be able to see those shots anytime they google his name
Lo and behold - you're finally coming around - sanity prevails. I never gave up on you. :p

Who is going to replace Marc? Is it Nick? Oh... wait a minute, you have the hots for Danny, I almost forgot. :woot:

I can anticipate how they are going to bag Harry again on BOTS because she's "mistreating" poor Nick. Of course they won't be using the word "mistreating".
Nick is the one who causes trouble in that marriage. I have noticed this on previous occasions and again today - Nick is patronising Harry. The way it manifests itself is by he not listening to Harry's deliberations and simply interrupting her at any opportunity. This in effect is the same thing Marc and Simon do.
Nick sees himself as some kind of a ladies' man simply because first Jade and then Harry have shown him ample affection. It is not surprising that this stirs arrogant sentiments in this unattractive toff - outside he would only be given female attention by females who are after his money.

Meanwhile Marc is revving up his engines again. His detestation of Harry is in full bloom, he is brainwashing simple Nick into how bad Harry is. He is making noises and cartwheels again. Nothing has changed.

Danny is an absolute dick as usual and Cristian is still working on his next "outburst-performance" - the boy is so slow. Brain-dead, the lot of them, with the exception of Joel, Harry and Brian seems quite bright as well. The rest are simply ghetto. Bad ghetto. The type where numbskulls dwell.

I am in a good mood. :rolleyes:

I can anticipate how they are going to bag Harry again on BOTS because she's "mistreating" poor Nick. Of course they won't be using the word "mistreating".
Nick is the one who causes trouble in that marriage. I have noticed this on previous occasions and again today - Nick is patronising Harry. The way it manifests itself is by he not listening to Harry's deliberations and simply interrupting her at any opportunity. This in effect is the same thing Marc and Simon do.
Nick sees himself as some kind of a ladies' man simply because first Jade and then Harry have shown him ample affection. It is not surprising that this stirs arrogant sentiments in this unattractive toff - outside he would only be given female attention by females who are after his money.

Meanwhile Marc is revving up his engines again. His detestation of Harry is in full bloom, he is brainwashing simple Nick into how bad Harry is. He is making noises and cartwheels again. Nothing has changed.

Danny is an absolute dick as usual and Cristian is still working on his next "outburst-performance" - the boy is so slow. Brain-dead, the lot of them, with the exception of Joel, Harry and Brian seems quite bright as well. The rest are simply ghetto. Bad ghetto. The type where numbskulls dwell.

I am in a good mood. :rolleyes:
Nick is as weak as dishwater - I truly don't see what any of them can see in him EXCEPT for $$$Daddy's ...I'd like to take the shears to that stupid floppy hair

Yes Marc will take advantange of any weakness he sees and go in for the kill ...

However Harry by sulking and lying around looking like a thunder cloud does herself no favours ... why not take herself off with some of the others and have some fun away from Nick? She has a point that Nick sits back and allows people to say negative things about her and doesn't defend her - but hey - isn't she supposed to be this strong, independent woman? and a dominatrix? she's turning around and giving HIM power over her by allowing his inaction to spoil her enjoyment of the BB experience

Nikki knows exactly what she's doing - she wants to cause trouble between Nick and Harry and knows she's capable to doing it. Because Nick loves BB so much he's a starstruck fan and doesn't want to put a foot wrong with Nikki ...

I will NEVER agree with you about Danny being an absolute dick (to this point in proceedings anyway - I NEVER say never ... oh wait ... i just DID!! haha :tongue:

I just can't win with you - you don't like Marc because he's loud, outspoken, arrogant, aggressive, and a dick ... but then you don't like Danny because he's not loud, not outspoken, not arrogant, not agressive AND not a dick ... don't accuse him of being vanilla either :tongue: (fingers in my ears ... not listening .... neener neener) :tongue:

Nick is as weak as dishwater - I truly don't see what any of them can see in him EXCEPT for $$$Daddy's ...I'd like to take the shears to that stupid floppy hair

Yes Marc will take advantange of any weakness he sees and go in for the kill ...

However Harry by sulking and lying around looking like a thunder cloud does herself no favours ... why not take herself off with some of the others and have some fun away from Nick? She has a point that Nick sits back and allows people to say negative things about her and doesn't defend her - but hey - isn't she supposed to be this strong, independent woman? and a dominatrix? she's turning around and giving HIM power over her by allowing his inaction to spoil her enjoyment of the BB experience

Nikki knows exactly what she's doing - she wants to cause trouble between Nick and Harry and knows she's capable to doing it. Because Nick loves BB so much he's a starstruck fan and doesn't want to put a foot wrong with Nikki ...

I will NEVER agree with you about Danny being an absolute dick (to this point in proceedings anyway - I NEVER say never ... oh wait ... i just DID!! haha :tongue:

I just can't win with you - you don't like Marc because he's loud, outspoken, arrogant, aggressive, and a dick ... but then you don't like Danny because he's not loud, not outspoken, not arrogant, not agressive AND not a dick ... don't accuse him of being vanilla either :tongue: (fingers in my ears ... not listening .... neener neener) :tongue:
You leave Harry alone - you hear? Wassa matter with you girl? You hate men, you hate women... you're almost out of genders. About Harry:

...oh wait, perhaps a lesson in biology is appropriate. The female species of humankind undergoes a period of maintenance once every month. During that time, females tend to get emotional and quite irritating, some more, some less so... husbands and boyfriends tend to avoid their mates during this time of high tide and spend their time on the football field or in the pub.

It is quite possible that Harry is currently undergoing her maintenance. Duh... prove me wrong and prove to me that she isn't affected emotionally. Duh... again - duh duh duh :woot:
Harry cannot go off and have fun with others because Marc has succeeded in convincing those numb nuts that she's evil for whatever silly reason - her proclivity to walk in the nude for example, while he walks around in girly knickers everyday... see the hypocrisy?
Why is she supposed to be this strong, independent woman? Oh right... because she's a dominatrix. Just because they know where to aim their crop and heels doesn't necessarily make them strong women fyi... they're just like you and me... oooops :woot:

On BOTS they proclaim that Harry is jealous... I knew they'd screw up as usual. She ain't jealous but she is acutely aware of how she might pe perceived by the audience. Rightly or wrongly so, her concern is not to be made look like a fool and she's said that on several occasions.

Marc is not outspoken, he doesn't speak. He intimidates and yes, he's all of the other things you mentioned.
Danny IS arrogant, and a dick, he even BELIEVES that he is someone else, someone better, brighter than he is - now that's arrogance. Vanilla? VANILLA??? I think you're watching the wrong show and neener neener sounds very much like Dr Sheldon Cooper. Are you okay? :(

Poor thing :tongue:

You leave Harry alone - you hear? Wassa matter with you girl? You hate men, you hate women... you're almost out of genders. About Harry:

...oh wait, perhaps a lesson in biology is appropriate. The female species of humankind undergoes a period of maintenance once every month. During that time, females tend to get emotional and quite irritating, some more, some less so... husbands and boyfriends tend to avoid their mates during this time of high tide and spend their time on the football field or in the pub.

It is quite possible that Harry is currently undergoing her maintenance. Duh... prove me wrong and prove to me that she isn't affected emotionally. Duh... again - duh duh duh :woot:
Harry cannot go off and have fun with others because Marc has succeeded in convincing those numb nuts that she's evil for whatever silly reason - her proclivity to walk in the nude for example, while he walks around in girly knickers everyday... see the hypocrisy?
Why is she supposed to be this strong, independent woman? Oh right... because she's a dominatrix. Just because they know where to aim their crop and heels doesn't necessarily make them strong women fyi... they're just like you and me... oooops :woot:

On BOTS they proclaim that Harry is jealous... I knew they'd screw up as usual. She ain't jealous but she is acutely aware of how she might pe perceived by the audience. Rightly or wrongly so, her concern is not to be made look like a fool and she's said that on several occasions.

Marc is not outspoken, he doesn't speak. He intimidates and yes, he's all of the other things you mentioned.
Danny IS arrogant, and a dick, he even BELIEVES that he is someone else, someone better, brighter than he is - now that's arrogance. Vanilla? VANILLA??? I think you're watching the wrong show and neener neener sounds very much like Dr Sheldon Cooper. Are you okay? :(

Poor thing :tongue:

OMG you didn't just use THAT old defence did you??!!! seriously???

I say she's supposedly a strong, independent woman - because that's what SHE says she is. She won't take shit from noone ... ring any bells? YES it might be all a front - however its how SHE wants us to see her. YES we all know - she's just at vulnerable as anyone else but she doesn't want us to see that. She doesn't want to show any weaknesses. I love that she constantly tells them she doesn't want to have her experience defined by the relationship between her and Nick when she leaves the house - however she does herself no favours spending so much time only in his company (and vise versa) and she COULD spend time with other hms - they don't all hang on Marc and Helen's every breath!

I agree Marc doesn't speak - he badgers, yells, belittles .. do you want to borrow my thesaurus? :tongue:

I'm not going to base MY likes/dislikes on a simplistic moronic thing like GENDER or BOOBS

seems like I can leave that up to you!:tongue:

how do YOU know what Danny believes about himself? what he SHOWS is that he actually gives 2 hoots about other people AND that he has a sense of self-preservation which comes in handy when you are trying to win the game of BB

neither thing in my books is a bad thing

I agree that Harry is concerned about how she is perceived outside the house - and doesn't want to be made to look a fool however I don't agree that she isn't jealous. If she is genuine in her feelings for Nick (god help her!) of course she would feel a lot of discomfort given Nikki's awful tactics of mooning after 'my swan' ... Nikki came into the house hating Harry and wanting to save Nick - and she is obviously STILL wanting to do that. Of the two of them Nikki is more likely to know of Nick's background and whilst he hasn't hidden the fact he comes from a wealthy background it makes me more suspicious of Nikki's motives than Harry's.

Harry COULD go and have conversations with other HM's - she's hurt and yes she's being unreasonable ... and can I just explain to you that there are alternatives for a woman entering the BB house than to have to experience her menstrual cycle (yep - i can say it :p) Why would you want to have to deal with all that with cameras everywhere?? )

On BOTS they spoke of Marc's agent already seeking opportunities for him after BB ... arrogant a$$ that he is - I really hope he falls flat on his face but alas the English public seem like a clueless bunch

Marc's smirk after BB's announcement that Brian isn't returning .... just makes me want Jack to give him an atomic wedgie so he'd wearing his undies as a hat and his balls for earrings

and a happy good morning to us all ;)

I wonder how it would go to be sitting around with, say, some of the cleverer housemates, Joel and Nick, say, and also some of the calmer ones who also hate Helen, like Danny, and analyse Helen's behaviour, and in particular her fighting style.

Talk about her, not to her, and as she tries each tactic, name it, and highlight it.

'See, Helen opens with either the passive aggressive jab, hoping for a reaction that she can deny provoking, or hiding behind 'I'm just being honest,' or harping on about one small point, often just a single word (eg 'picking,' ) in order to derail the flow of opposition.

Back