Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

...YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!... what a shock that was alright!!!... as with you all... I never saw that coming either!... believe it or not I am happy that Meathead Marc has gone!... lol!... the look of smugness and reassurance on his face when he heard the Live crowd cheering him and not the other three and his fist pump in the air must have had him convinced that he was there to the final show for sure... I really do believe that he was in a state of shock when he heard that it was him that was going... he seemed to be babbling for a while when being interviewed by Emma afterwards to me...

...I can just imagine it as Emma was about to name the next evictee and she had Big Brother telling her in her earpiece... "follow the script... the next evictee is Sam!"... Emma stands there for a few seconds... she thinks to herself... 'fuck this... I'm sick and tired of Marc being an arsehole... I'm going to make an executive decision... stuff you Big Brother!'... "the next evictee... is... MARC!!"... Big Brother curses and tells her in the earpiece... YOU'RE FIRED!!!...you never followed the script!!!... what are we to do now???... you've ruined it all!!!!"... lol!... not really obviously... but!... I do have a theory...

...you do all realise that Meathead Marc had to go don't you?... from what Emma has been saying about the money time bombs on the way the housemates are obviously going to be tempted to take money out of the main prize money... Big Brother wants to watch the 'nice' housemates turn nasty on each other as they succumb to temptation... this will see their greedy sides come out of them to the surface and will cause so many arguments between all of the so-called 'good housemates'... to Big Brother this will bring in big ratings... this would never had worked if Meathead Marc was still in there... he would have no qualms whatsoever in taking the money and running... he would have no loyalty to the others by having a conscience and saying... 'no... I couldn't do that to the others!"... he would stuff up Big Brothers plans big time... that's why he had to go in my opinion...

...the people that will definitely get greedy and take the money would be Slimey Sam and Jack in my opinion... the others would probably resist temptation more than likely at first but will probably crack next... money is money after all... it'll be so interesting to see who will be the greediest for sure... I hope that Slimey Sam goes next... Jack after her...

... Jack really has no will does he?... he had to bite into the pastry didn't he?... he then cracks the shits when they fail the 'Hotel BB' task!... go figure Jack you nuff nuff!... Jack's meltdown in the Diary Room was inevitable wasn't it?... that crap about Cristian being 'jealous' of Jasmine when she was laying in bed with Danny... it started out as a bit of fun and then he really does get 'jealous' of her???... really Cristian????... you've known her for around 12 hours and you get 'jealous'????... jeezus!... is this a friggin' school playground???... he just stopped short of saying to her... "you're dropped!!!"... for crying out loud!!!...

...I see Nick and Harry are okay now... the massive snog-a-thon between them on the sofa showed that... Harry must have finished having her 'moments' then obviously... when Meathead Marc was finally evicted he looked shocked as I said before but did you notice the sort of 'eye-roll' when Emma said that things appeared to go downhill for him after he went back in with 'she who will not be named'?... he knew that she was his downfall in the end methinks!... he seemed quite subdued on BOTS and was a bit like a rabbit in the headlights of a car for most of it lol!... I loved it that Aisleyne while talking to both Emma and Rylan said... this is my time so I don't want to talk about 'she who will not be named' lol!... good on you Aisleyne!... hopefully that's the last time that I EVER see Meathead Marc in my life again after that appearance on BOTS!!!...

...recapping... I'm sooooo happy that Meathead Marc was evicted... a great result for sure!... that really has made my day!!!... lol!!!... cheers.

Reading your epistle Sticky, one gets the opinion you didn't like "Meathead" Marc much? Lol... I knew you'd be over the moon. Now that your favourite female Helen and Meathead have left, who is the next HM in the firing line of your ire? My guess is Sam and Jack. Two at once? Concentrate on one at a time and weave your magic. ;)

I think you read Emma's wrangling tonight correctly. Still, no matter what's going on or who the evictee is, she always seems out of sorts these days. Methinks she's itchin' to become one of the HMs soon :woot:

BB has dropped the prize fund even further...

Prize fund drops to £50k for nominations rule break

The Big Brother 2015: Timebomb prize fund has been reduced to just £48,400 as a punishment after housemates broke the rules of the Cash Bomb nominations twist.

The jackpot had already been reduced to £134,100 tonight in the first of this week’s money-themed tasks, which involved the housemates pressing a button to stop the cash draining away – while nominating for the next eviction.

Big Brother explicity stated beforehand that the group had to remain silent throughout the entire process, unless otherwise instructed – or they’d be severely punished.

Needless to say, the warning fell on deaf ears, and some spoke out – including Chloe, who claimed the girls had a disadvantage as they couldn’t reach the button as quickly as the boys.

Big Brother wasn’t happy, and after confirming that Harry, Jack, Nick and Sam had been put up for this week’s public vote, he announced: “The rules regarding silence were made very clear. As numerous housemates broke this rule, Big Brother will now let the prize fund run down for each time that a housemate spoke.”

The housemates watched the screen in the lounge helplessly as the figure dropped down to just £48,400 – £101,600 less than the original £150,000 prize.

The all-seeing eye ended by warning them that this was “just the beginning”, as they’ll face further tasks and tempations over the next few days as part of Cash Bomb week.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb16/news/07...les-cash-bomb-nominations-twist#ixzz3eyINKo20

It would be an interesting scenario if Big Brother gives the immune housemates a chance to sell their immunity to increase the prize money, at the cost of also becoming nominated.

...YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!... what a shock that was alright!!!... as with you all... I never saw that coming either!... believe it or not I am happy that Meathead Marc has gone!... lol!... the look of smugness and reassurance on his face when he heard the Live crowd cheering him and not the other three and his fist pump in the air must have had him convinced that he was there to the final show for sure... I really do believe that he was in a state of shock when he heard that it was him that was going... he seemed to be babbling for a while when being interviewed by Emma afterwards to me...

...I can just imagine it as Emma was about to name the next evictee and she had Big Brother telling her in her earpiece... "follow the script... the next evictee is Sam!"... Emma stands there for a few seconds... she thinks to herself... 'fuck this... I'm sick and tired of Marc being an arsehole... I'm going to make an executive decision... stuff you Big Brother!'... "the next evictee... is... MARC!!"... Big Brother curses and tells her in the earpiece... YOU'RE FIRED!!!...you never followed the script!!!... what are we to do now???... you've ruined it all!!!!"... lol!... not really obviously... but!... I do have a theory...

...you do all realise that Meathead Marc had to go don't you?... from what Emma has been saying about the money time bombs on the way the housemates are obviously going to be tempted to take money out of the main prize money... Big Brother wants to watch the 'nice' housemates turn nasty on each other as they succumb to temptation... this will see their greedy sides come out of them to the surface and will cause so many arguments between all of the so-called 'good housemates'... to Big Brother this will bring in big ratings... this would never had worked if Meathead Marc was still in there... he would have no qualms whatsoever in taking the money and running... he would have no loyalty to the others by having a conscience and saying... 'no... I couldn't do that to the others!"... he would stuff up Big Brothers plans big time... that's why he had to go in my opinion...

...the people that will definitely get greedy and take the money would be Slimey Sam and Jack in my opinion... the others would probably resist temptation more than likely at first but will probably crack next... money is money after all... it'll be so interesting to see who will be the greediest for sure... I hope that Slimey Sam goes next... Jack after her...

... Jack really has no will does he?... he had to bite into the pastry didn't he?... he then cracks the shits when they fail the 'Hotel BB' task!... go figure Jack you nuff nuff!... Jack's meltdown in the Diary Room was inevitable wasn't it?... that crap about Cristian being 'jealous' of Jasmine when she was laying in bed with Danny... it started out as a bit of fun and then he really does get 'jealous' of her???... really Cristian????... you've known her for around 12 hours and you get 'jealous'????... jeezus!... is this a friggin' school playground???... he just stopped short of saying to her... "you're dropped!!!"... for crying out loud!!!...

...I see Nick and Harry are okay now... the massive snog-a-thon between them on the sofa showed that... Harry must have finished having her 'moments' then obviously... when Meathead Marc was finally evicted he looked shocked as I said before but did you notice the sort of 'eye-roll' when Emma said that things appeared to go downhill for him after he went back in with 'she who will not be named'?... he knew that she was his downfall in the end methinks!... he seemed quite subdued on BOTS and was a bit like a rabbit in the headlights of a car for most of it lol!... I loved it that Aisleyne while talking to both Emma and Rylan said... this is my time so I don't want to talk about 'she who will not be named' lol!... good on you Aisleyne!... hopefully that's the last time that I EVER see Meathead Marc in my life again after that appearance on BOTS!!!...

...recapping... I'm sooooo happy that Meathead Marc was evicted... a great result for sure!... that really has made my day!!!... lol!!!... cheers.
I wasn't convinced that Cristian was 'jealous' - he was p'd when everyone kept at him about it and felt that he was being made to look a fool. When Jasmine threw her tanty he definitely wasn't impressed with that either. I thought he played it very cool, calm and collected and he had her coming to sit by him, coming over to apologise to him, to hug him, to sleep on the wrong side of the bed ... he approached her to explain he wasn't that bothered and to cool it and draw a line ... SHE was the one making it into a drama

I think if Marc had stayed he would have goaded the others until they took the money OR lost it in fines/punishments
He would have been happy to wind that total back to nothing

I always think its a lousy thing for them to wind that money down at the end of BB - these HM's for the most part deserve to win the full amount if they are judged to be the winner

WHY didn't they wind the money down for Helen last year? Having given her a pass to the finale they should have stripped the winnings back!

What a sad week for reality TV. First Rose is eliminated from MasterChef and now poor poor innocent mark (or is it Marq?... Oh well who cares) who never antagonized anyone is gone. What a boring arse week this will be . I mean what is left now... the show for the last month or so has been the Mark show... I can not even remember who the other HMs are.... Kidding BTW... Can't wait to watch the clique of Christen, Chloe, Jack and Danny turn on each other... or it will be business as usual and Harry and Sam will continue to be targeted?

Danny is such a prick. If he wins, I'll move to Cuba or Vladivostok. Marc called him a "little girl"... is he right? Of course not, because below is Danny in full body armour, while Marc is fully exposed to the sword blows of Danny...

danny.JPG

or should that be baptism by water?

danny2.JPG

What a sly dog... stealth-attack. BRAVO Danny, you're such a Hero!! :wtf::wtf::wtf:

What a sad week for reality TV. First Rose is eliminated from MasterChef and now poor poor innocent mark (or is it Marq?... Oh well who cares) who never antagonized anyone is gone. What a boring arse week this will be . I mean what is left now... the show for the last month or so has been the Mark show... I can not even remember who the other HMs are.... Kidding BTW... Can't wait to watch the clique of Christen, Chloe, Jack and Danny turn on each other... or it will be business as usual and Harry and Sam will continue to be targeted?
well that's how Joel nominated - for Sam because he knew the originals better
Lame excuse - there are so many more reasons to get rid of Sam!!

and Marc/Mark/Marq/Marcus - answers to all of them and more - one for each of his personalities
and he really thinks Danny will catch up with him on the outside? Danny thinks he's a total numpty and saw through the nice guy act in his final week (with every single hotel guest telling him he had gone downhill by pairing up with Haggatha the Horrendous blind freddy would know he needed to lift his game) His ONE good moment on the show this week was egging Jack on to eat the pastry ... oh and the minute he disappeared out the door for good!

The HM's deserve ONE final week without him hassling them.

Joel has been duped by BB - a pizza cost him $2500 - he actually said he didn't want it but BB said he'd said "oh yes" earlier in the conversation so that was taken as his agreement ... pretty low of BB and it was bound to stir stuff up. Someone put the temp up in the oven and his $2500 pizza closely resembled charcoal!

Does BBUK give them opportunity to win back the lost $$ = seem to recall in the BBAU series where they lost a lot due to fines they got to at least try to win some back?

Danny is such a prick. If he wins, I'll move to Cuba or Vladivostok. Marc called him a "little girl"... is he right? Of course not, because below is Danny in full body armour, while Marc is fully exposed to the sword blows of Danny...

View attachment 49181

or should that be baptism by water?

View attachment 49182

What a sly dog... stealth-attack. BRAVO Danny, you're such a Hero!! :wtf::wtf::wtf:
ohhhh good grief!!! your favoritism is showing again! :tongue:

were you happy to see Aisleyne is distancing herself from Danny after coming out of the house? The shit storm on twitter about past tweets of his ... SOME of the stuff people are dragging up are old mind you and Aisleyne can't really hold herself up as a shining light about this stuff ...

1. AISLEYNE ‏@Aisleyne1 14h14 hours ago
    Seems he is just desperate for his five min's of fame glad I could be of assistance
    1f64b.png
    #fraud #dannythefraud #bbuk
  2. AISLEYNE ‏@Aisleyne1 14h14 hours ago Well well Danny isn't the man he claims to be! Anti bullying but a Twitter troll
    1f602.png

and her NEW favourite to win BB? Jack ... :confused:

sorry Inigo - probably should have put a spoiler tag over what I wrote ... I thought given its Sunday night we'd have been caught up by now ... plus I used spoiler tags another time and got lambasted for it ..l. can't win whatever I do :)

the pizza thing I talked about came from the short videos on the Channel 5 BB website = not from the show itself yet

@crimmy you're all good, it was my fault. I should have realised that this place was pretty lax on the spoiler tags and all that these days. I'm just basically watching the show each day and not following the clips on the Ch5 website or seeking out spoilers... Like I said it was my fault, you go on the internet, you're going to get spoiled.... That is just how it is these days. I'll just stick to popping in every now and then posting my random thoughts.

:) No hard feelings, you just keep on being you and enjoy the show.

@crimmy you're all good, it was my fault. I should have realised that this place was pretty lax on the spoiler tags and all that these days. I'm just basically watching the show each day and not following the clips on the Ch5 website or seeking out spoilers... Like I said it was my fault, you go on the internet, you're going to get spoiled.... That is just how it is these days. I'll just stick to popping in every now and then posting my random thoughts.

:) No hard feelings, you just keep on being you and enjoy the show.
so where are you up to then?
I guess I'm what's called a twitter tragic - hence then watching the short clips from the C5 website ...

yes sorry :S

the thing with Joel was he didn't actually say YES to the offer from BB - but because in the discussion he uttered "Oh yes?" or something similar apparently BB insisted he'd taken the deal

I'm kind of hoping that BB will do a thing where the final 3 or 4 or 6 can earn the lost money back OR the timewarp will kick in to take the money back to the original $150,000

its definitely working to turn them against one another ... there's been words!!!

@Inigo Montoya are you watching BBUS at all?
Not this year, too hard to keep up with it all + I'm kind of over that format. Didn't even get to episode 4 of BBCAN.....though apparently this year of BBUS is actually good. Are you watching?[DOUBLEPOST=1436097917][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes sorry :S

the thing with Joel was he didn't actually say YES to the offer from BB - but because in the discussion he uttered "Oh yes?" or something similar apparently BB insisted he'd taken the deal

I'm kind of hoping that BB will do a thing where the final 3 or 4 or 6 can earn the lost money back OR the timewarp will kick in to take the money back to the original $150,000

its definitely working to turn them against one another ... there's been words!!!
Sounds like tomorrow's ep will be good.

Back