Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

Not this year, too hard to keep up with it all + I'm kind of over that format. Didn't even get to episode 4 of BBCAN.....though apparently this year of BBUS is actually good. Are you watching?
feel like I'm enough of a tragic with BBUK - so haven't started watching ... an a bit over my twitter account being flooded by BBUS info ... which I'm just scrolling past for the minute ... think i need to do a huge clean out of places i follow!! :)

I enjoyed last years BBUS .. and really enjoyed BBCan2 & 3 ... I would like to watch another series of BBUS because I enjoy the whole alliance and backdoor etc intrigue of it all

BBUK has been interfered with too much - only 1 week of normal non-tampered-with nominations ... 4in 4out to spice up HM's then when that didn't produce enough of a ratings spike bring in HorrendousHaggatha and the Legends .. and follow that up with more past HM's all giving advice from the outside to the HM's ...

ohhhh good grief!!! your favoritism is showing again! :tongue:

were you happy to see Aisleyne is distancing herself from Danny after coming out of the house? The shit storm on twitter about past tweets of his ... SOME of the stuff people are dragging up are old mind you and Aisleyne can't really hold herself up as a shining light about this stuff ...

1. AISLEYNE ‏@Aisleyne1 14h14 hours ago
    Seems he is just desperate for his five min's of fame glad I could be of assistance
    1f64b.png
    #fraud #dannythefraud #bbuk
  2. AISLEYNE ‏@Aisleyne1 14h14 hours ago Well well Danny isn't the man he claims to be! Anti bullying but a Twitter troll
    1f602.png

and her NEW favourite to win BB? Jack ... :confused:

Yes my big problem is I don't do Twitter. It keeps the mind balanced and ensures healthy sleep... AND lets me observe from my own perspective, not from that of thousands of deluded Tweeters. :smuggrin:

Wonder no more. Pack your bags, you're coming with me :woot::p
and that there is an offer surely no sane person could refuse!!!

LaughingSmiley.gif~c200

just as well I'm not sane then isn't it!!!??!!!!:tongue:

you couldn't handle the plane trip ... actually not even the taxi trip to the airport ... so I guess you'll be tangoing and choccie-chomping in Cuba or Vladivostok on your lonesome - perhaps your new best buddy MarQ might like to accompany you :p

...my oh my!... is there anyone in the UK that doesn't smoke?... in the Live show even Danny was sitting with them smoking a cigar!... it's the first time that I've actually seen him smoking throughout the whole series... (I think that Chloe/Jack and Cristian are the only ones in the house that don't smoke)... can you imagine if they were in the BBAU house and not being able to smoke?... lol!...

...how prophetic were Danny's words early on Eviction day?... "if only fucking knobhead got voted out that would make my fuckin' day!... all my Christmasses/Easters/Birthdays and every other day will come at once!"... he must have had a vision or something... I think that Danny could be a very violent person if pushed too far... his angry outbursts hide deep seated violence I'm beginning to think... he tends to throw things around when things get to him... he threw a cushion while sulking in the bathroom... he threw a glass of water over Meathead Marc while being 'councilled' by Aisleyne... the look in his eyes in those photos that you supplied above Dystopia show pure hatred in Danny's eyes... I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when he finally snaps one day for sure...

...wow!... Nick finally grew some balls and gave it back to Harry and now she's all over him like a rash!... smooching/kissing and cuddling him like a love-sick teenager at the moment!... well done Nick!... who woulda thunk it?... I had to laugh when Meathead Marc was in the Diary Room and he said... "I don't like game-players!"... who the?... where the?... what the fuck?... give me a break!!!... lol!...

...haha!... what about when Aisleyne left the house and they all ran up the stairs towards the eviction door?... I bet Big Brother were kacking their duds thinking that they were doing a mass breakout lol!... the funniest part was that Meathead Marc was being Mr Partypooper and was sitting alone on the sofa shaking his head with disapproval lol!... was he worried that he was getting the chop perhaps?...

...after he was evicted the housemates were all talking about their thoughts on the impending money time-bombs... from the sounds of it I don't think that it will take the 'good' housemates (that are all 'bonded' together) to turn nasty on each other somehow... it's going to be interesting to watch over the next few days methinks!... as I said before... if Meathead Marc was still in the house this would never had worked... hence his eviction I reckon...

...when Meathead Marc went Danny said the same as me that he thought Marc was in a state of shock that it was him that went... as I said yesterday... he seemed to be like a stunned mullet that it was his name called out and he was just babbling on with Emma... he even admitted that he was on this link here...

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...ill-shocked-and-confused-by-his-eviction.html

...anyhow... it's going to be interesting to see who succumbs to the temptations of the money over the next few days methinks!... I still say Joel to win this... cheers.

Reading your epistle Sticky, one gets the opinion you didn't like "Meathead" Marc much? Lol... I knew you'd be over the moon. Now that your favourite female Helen and Meathead have left, who is the next HM in the firing line of your ire? My guess is Sam and Jack. Two at once? Concentrate on one at a time and weave your magic. ;)

I think you read Emma's wrangling tonight correctly. Still, no matter what's going on or who the evictee is, she always seems out of sorts these days. Methinks she's itchin' to become one of the HMs soon :woot:

...hahaha!... well my thoughts on Slimey Sam are pretty well documented so I hope that she gets the bullet in a shock eviction or something lol!... after she goes I'm happy just to see what plays out... I'll even leave Jack alone if Slimey Sam goes lol!... cheers.

It would be an interesting scenario if Big Brother gives the immune housemates a chance to sell their immunity to increase the prize money, at the cost of also becoming nominated.

...bloody hell Rison you come up with some good ideas!... Big Brother should snap you up quick smart lol!... what a great idea!... cheers.

I think if Marc had stayed he would have goaded the others until they took the money OR lost it in fines/punishments
He would have been happy to wind that total back to nothing

I always think its a lousy thing for them to wind that money down at the end of BB - these HM's for the most part deserve to win the full amount if they are judged to be the winner

WHY didn't they wind the money down for Helen last year? Having given her a pass to the finale they should have stripped the winnings back!

...that's a good question crimmy... probably because she was the 'golden child' of Big Brother's choice last year I imagine... cheers.

...my oh my!... is there anyone in the UK that doesn't smoke?... in the Live show even Danny was sitting with them smoking a cigar!... it's the first time that I've actually seen him smoking throughout the whole series... (I think that Chloe/Jack and Cristian are the only ones in the house that don't smoke)... can you imagine if they were in the BBAU house and not being able to smoke?... lol!...

...how prophetic were Danny's words early on Eviction day?... "if only fucking knobhead got voted out that would make my fuckin' day!... all my Christmasses/Easters/Birthdays and every other day will come at once!"... he must have had a vision or something... I think that Danny could be a very violent person if pushed too far... his angry outbursts hide deep seated violence I'm beginning to think... he tends to throw things around when things get to him... he threw a cushion while sulking in the bathroom... he threw a glass of water over Meathead Marc while being 'councilled' by Aisleyne... the look in his eyes in those photos that you supplied above Dystopia show pure hatred in Danny's eyes... I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when he finally snaps one day for sure...

...wow!... Nick finally grew some balls and gave it back to Harry and now she's all over him like a rash!... smooching/kissing and cuddling him like a love-sick teenager at the moment!... well done Nick!... who woulda thunk it?... I had to laugh when Meathead Marc was in the Diary Room and he said... "I don't like game-players!"... who the?... where the?... what the fuck?... give me a break!!!... lol!...

...haha!... what about when Aisleyne left the house and they all ran up the stairs towards the eviction door?... I bet Big Brother were kacking their duds thinking that they were doing a mass breakout lol!... the funniest part was that Meathead Marc was being Mr Partypooper and was sitting alone on the sofa shaking his head with disapproval lol!... was he worried that he was getting the chop perhaps?...

...after he was evicted the housemates were all talking about their thoughts on the impending money time-bombs... from the sounds of it I don't think that it will take the 'good' housemates (that are all 'bonded' together) to turn nasty on each other somehow... it's going to be interesting to watch over the next few days methinks!... as I said before... if Meathead Marc was still in the house this would never had worked... hence his eviction I reckon...

...when Meathead Marc went Danny said the same as me that he thought Marc was in a state of shock that it was him that went... as I said yesterday... he seemed to be like a stunned mullet that it was his name called out and he was just babbling on with Emma... he even admitted that he was on this link here...

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...ill-shocked-and-confused-by-his-eviction.html

...anyhow... it's going to be interesting to see who succumbs to the temptations of the money over the next few days methinks!... I still say Joel to win this... cheers.

if Mark seriously isn't interested in being a Z-lister why did I read he has an agent going around hawking his name everywhere?

I think he says this stuff so that if things DON"T work out as hoped after BB he can slink away to the US and no harm done. Has he never heard of google? and does he not realise people in the US watch BBUK too? tragics the world over?

and again - why DID he go after Danny saying he doesn't have a "proper job" when in truth he's only just finished his degree and has been working as a stripper?

I really hate when 'educated' people try to put down someone based on their employment. But I especially hate it when its utter BS coming out of a shit stirrer's mouth!

Mark needs to work out which personality is actually the decent human being inside of him and work on ridding himself of the others.

wonder if she'll still be a choice to return in future years? would they even risk it?

...I think that they have well and truly learned their lesson with her and won't again but you me and a billion others know that they will throw Meathead Marc in there at the drop of a hat don't we?... lol!... cheers.

... with a possible 4000 also about to come off it thanks to Jack needing footie results and a suit that fits him and some "embongo" (not sure what that is?? but Nick pointed out they could just give him a small size of it rather than a whole carton) ... anyway BB is getting back to him ... and better hope they get to him before Chloe does because she'll likely tear him a new one if it is a deal!

ok googled and its Um Bongo - which is fruit juice drinks ! ffs Jack!!

...I think that they have well and truly learned their lesson with her and won't again but you me and a billion others know that they will throw Meathead Marc in there at the drop of a hat don't we?... lol!... cheers.
I think he would make a good visitor for a short period of time to stir things up ... up until the time he first left I didn't have too much of a problem with him ...once he had his tagteam going on with HorrendousHaggatha he lost me ...

I think he would make a good visitor for a short period of time to stir things up ...
That whole idea needs to be forgotten though. This series was dying enough and it died even more when they began doing that. The best way to liven up a series is actually to let the housemates play the game they've signed up to play. Putting people in a house and then giving them zero control over their fate by letting producers week in week out change the nomination rules to effectively (or often blatantly) decide themselves who is up for eviction just means the whole process counts for nothing and there is little point in any of the housemates actually putting the effort in.

... with a possible 4000 also about to come off it thanks to Jack needing footie results and a suit that fits him and some "embongo" (not sure what that is?? but Nick pointed out they could just give him a small size of it rather than a whole carton) ... anyway BB is getting back to him ... and better hope they get to him before Chloe does because she'll likely tear him a new one if it is a deal!

ok googled and its Um Bongo - which is fruit juice drinks ! ffs Jack!!

That whole idea needs to be forgotten though. This series was dying enough and it died even more when they began doing that. The best way to liven up a series is actually to let the housemates play the game they've signed up to play. Putting people in a house and then giving them zero control over their fate by letting producers week in week out change the nomination rules to effectively (or often blatantly) decide themselves who is up for eviction just means the whole process counts for nothing and there is little point in any of the housemates actually putting the effort in.
totally agree with you - but being realistic I can't see C5 NOT doing it again to beef up ratings if they deem it necessary

You hit the nail on the head there... That said this series was pretty much dead on arrival though...

Very little in terms of promotion... A twist that was screaming out the fact that production was going to manipulate the shit out of this series... And the cast really wasn't anything special either...

I really have no idea why they haven't just switched over to a BBUS style format already... It's not as if there are enough of the old school BB purists watching anymore... Clearly those left watching are the type that would embrace a more competitive format like BBUS... I mean BBCAN has a very loyal UK following...

BB Powertrip would have been the perfect launch of the new format... And if they wanted to continue with Timebomb the following year this years theming would have still worked... As much as BBUK's casting leaves a bad taste in my mouth I think both casts would have faired better as well... Not much but still much better than they did...

SOOOOOOO

nominated HM's (Harry, Jack, Nick and Sam) can reverse their nomination and pass it to someone else
they have to make a bid for this - and the highest bidder will win and be safe
the highest bid will then be removed from the prize pool
and the person they nominate will be up for eviction

since Joel, Danny and Christian are all immune from nomination it only leaves Chloe who can be nominated

IF they all bid zero nominations remain the same, the prize money stays the same and Chloe remains safe

BB is evil!!! so out of Jack, Sam, Harry and Nick who do you think will fold and make a bid??

Back