Skip to main content

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done...

When I was a kid, we were having a bbq/party at our house. Me and my sister were playing a hide and seek kind of game with our cousin, we heard a noise in the bathroom downstairs and we burst in yelling 'gotcha!!'
Except it wasn't our cousin, it was a male adult friend of my parents taking a piss.
Backtracked and ran away so fricken fast and could never look the guy in the eye again.
That was the FIRST embarrassing moment of many in my life lol
LOLS[DOUBLEPOST=1416747085][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woo hoo! I haven't a clue about seeing someone overseas, but I imagine there are many here who have, maybe they can share some great insight :)

A wild night of alcohol and a brush with the law= getting the guy lol
Just about every guy I have dated have moved overseas! Am I that bad? scary? hahahahahahahaha! I NEED A MAN!!! lols

I don't know if I can identify my most embarrassing moment because there's seldom a time when I'm not being embarrassing, but the first thing that comes to mind when such a question is presented is the first time I got drunk. Around the time that "everyone else started drinking" I was very against the idea, because I thought I was super fun and crazy anyway, and therefore didn't need to drink. But after a couple of years of avoiding it, my friends coerced me into having what was supposed to be a few drinks, because they really wanted to see how it would affect me, and at that point, so did I.

Anyway, long story short, a few drinks turned into a few too many (and then some!) and I woke up the next morning in my friend's garden, completely naked, my clothes nowhere in sight. It was the most surreal experience at the time. I then had to make my way into my friend's house to find where everybody else was, and to see if they had my clothes. Well, my clothes were scattered throughout the house, and my friends had photographic evidence of what they described as a nightmarish experience involving a drunken me trying to make out with everyone, a drunken me stealing and wearing a pair of booty shorts that said Bootylicious across the butt and then giving everyone lap dances, a drunken me deciding that clothes were no longer a necessity (I apparently felt really warm and couldn't handle being restricted anymore :rolleyes:), and even a drunken me getting a boner and asking everyone to give me a blowjob. :hilarious:

Absolute mess. My friends spent the entire night chasing me around the house/backyard, trying to dress me. Super embarrassing. Just thinking about this is making me cringe so hard. My friends have never let me live it down, and eAll I could say though was, "Well, you wanted to see how alcohol would affect me, and you definitely saw enough!" :roflmao:

In the end, it sort of became a way for my friends to gauge how drunk I was. My friends would come up to me at a party and be like, "Hey Jake, is it a bit hot in here?" and if I agreed enthusiastically and started to take my clothes off they knew that I wasn't allowed to have anymore... or they would just give me more if they wanted some entertainment. :wink::hilarious:

I don't know if I can identify my most embarrassing moment because there's seldom a time when I'm not being embarrassing, but the first thing that comes to mind when such a question is presented is the first time I got drunk. Around the time that "everyone else started drinking" I was very against the idea, because I thought I was super fun and crazy anyway, and therefore didn't need to drink. But after a couple of years of avoiding it, my friends coerced me into having what was supposed to be a few drinks, because they really wanted to see how it would affect me, and at that point, so did I.

Anyway, long story short, a few drinks turned into a few too many (and then some!) and I woke up the next morning in my friend's garden, completely naked, my clothes nowhere in sight. It was the most surreal experience at the time. I then had to make my way into my friend's house to find where everybody else was, and to see if they had my clothes. Well, my clothes were scattered throughout the house, and my friends had photographic evidence of what they described as a nightmarish experience involving a drunken me trying to make out with everyone, a drunken me stealing and wearing a pair of booty shorts that said Bootylicious across the butt and then giving everyone lap dances, a drunken me deciding that clothes were no longer a necessity (I apparently felt really warm and couldn't handle being restricted anymore :rolleyes:), and even a drunken me getting a boner and asking everyone to give me a blowjob. :hilarious:

Absolute mess. My friends spent the entire night chasing me around the house/backyard, trying to dress me. Super embarrassing. Just thinking about this is making me cringe so hard. My friends have never let me live it down, and eAll I could say though was, "Well, you wanted to see how alcohol would affect me, and you definitely saw enough!" :roflmao:

In the end, it sort of became a way for my friends to gauge how drunk I was. My friends would come up to me at a party and be like, "Hey Jake, is it a bit hot in here?" and if I agreed enthusiastically and started to take my clothes off they knew that I wasn't allowed to have anymore... or they would just give me more if they wanted some entertainment. :wink::hilarious:
haha that's a classic.... I've been that drunk before but haven't indulged in your entertainment :p

:hilarious:

Kinda reminds me of my first night on the booze: my 16th birthday my best friend and I snuck out of my house at night, sat on a neighbour's lawn and shared a bottle of Jim Beam. Near the end, my friend took off all of his clothes and ran around the neighbourhood, while I threw up violently against a tree for about an hour.

:hungover:

Embarrassing boner stories, I have one...

When I worked in a remote community in Nth Nth Nth Qld - there was an army base signals station with 6 guys stationed there. I had a boat & took one out fishing one day - it was hot and we stripped down to our speedo's then he asked me to rub suntan lotion on him which I did. he was stunning, army dude, amazing body, 6 pack etc I did his back, then his front, his legs - then he said now I do you & I stood up with a massive boner (cant hide that in speedo's) - he looked and said 'Is that because of me'.... I couldn't even jump in the river as it was full of crocs & thinking of grandma's tits didn't even help... :wideyed:

12 yrs old. Primary school Talent show with a group of friends (in the late 1970's)

We were doing a song and dance routine to Hello/Goodbye by The Beatles.

No.. believe it or not that was NOT the embarrassing part.

When I went to do my choreographed HELLO arm gesture, ( an almighty near rainbow arm movement) my strapless shirred top fell and my 12 yr old boobies were exposed to everyone in the Auditorium. :meh:

Ain't life great.

Back