Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

My gosh! Wednesday nights are always so late. I had to stop going to my Thursday morning Pump class months ago!

Ok, just a quick one. Massive props to @ChloeFromChippoAKAGia for putting your hand up to go in and be David's web chat girl. That took guts and I think you handled yourself really well. Between the dogs jumping on you and the awkwardness of the pause task I think you did great. You created a very memorable moment for David and the housemates and as his sister I'll be sure to pass on your genuine interest in him. I'm not going to pretend I know David's type but he's not a cruel guy and even if he isn't interested in anything romantically he'll definitely follow through on that dinner date. So hang tight!
I'm sorry it wasn't the amazing experience you had thought it was going to be but I hope it's something you can be proud of.

On another note - thank goodness @Lady Jane arrived! My in depth knowledge of David expired at age 18 and we handed the sisterly batton onto Lisa. The only 'news' I've been able to share about my brother on this thread is stuff that happened as a kid - and I can confirm he certainly hadn't wracked up 75 notches then!
I had a feeling that number was inflated. Not sure of his motives in doing so but as has been suggested he was just puffing his chest or pulling a out a number he knew was big but realistic to stir the pot. In any case, we watched far too much Grange Hill and Degrassi Junior High as kids and know the implications of sleeping around. He's not that guy!

I'll check in with Pops tomorrow morning and as long as he hasn't signed one of those flimsy confidentially things I'll share with you the verdict from noms.
Peace out!

We are familyyyy... Haha seems you could be right.. Where for art thou location?

I'm locked away in an ivory tower in Brisbane :)
I work in comms and marketing although we have a Branch name that suggests neither (Programme Information Branch) what is that even!?
Shoot me a Lync - if you're able. I'd love to hear about your post BB experience :)

I thought it was lovely of Baby Whisperer David when he started to preach to Penny - with a boyfriend - about her abilities and worthiness of carrying a baby in the future. LOL.She has no interest in the rodent but yeah, keep going!!

Oh and big hint @MelKen and @Lady Jane, other loved ones on here aren't bashing David although they have a gazilliion reasons to. Nor are they bashing them on other forms of social media. It's really cute that you think slamming other housemates - several of them - highlights the Baby Whisperer but maybe learn some class from other family members who post on here.

God forbid they actually deem one of you important enough to fly to the GC - LOL - and you actually have to say the shit you're spewing about other housemates to their faces or worse, to their loved ones. Grow the fuck up.

And that goes for the rest of you that support this crap. Not one person in here loved when the Lowers acted like this and they were TAME in comparison.
Don't be a fricken hypocrite.

Oh and also to get this out of the way because some of you - including David's sisters - are such feral irrelevant pigs.

As Bhushan was sitting there tonight - and there are maybe 40+ David and Priya fans who will vouch for and then confirm I was right about this hours before it happened - Bhushan didn't lay into David as he SHOULD HAVE for the bloody useless dick that he is purely because out of respect for David's FATHER. As I told enough before it happened that David's dad was a mess and Bhushan didn't feel right slamming his son in front of an elder and was doing his best to not disrespect him. Learn something you fricken cows... especially when you attack kids on
Twitter ffs.

Last edited:
Oh and also to get this out of the way because some of you - including David's sisters - are such feral irrelevant pigs.

As Bhushan was sitting there tonight - and there are maybe 40+ David and Priya fans who will vouch for and then confirm I was right about this hours before it happened - Bhushan didn't lay into David as he SHOULD HAVE for the bloody useless dick that he is purely because out of respect for his FATHER. As I told enough before it happened that David's dad was a mess and Bhushan didn't feel right slammng his son in front of a dude who obviously was struggling with what show he was on.23
And that my friends is a Priya supporter.

And that my friends is a Priya supporter.
And that my friend is a person who sits in a thread where multiple family members and friends SLAM fellow HM's and thinks it's cute. The shit said in here by David's supposed sisters and friends is disgusting and I said that before I jumped off this train.

For most others... especially for those of us who remember say the Lowers last year... yeah good luck with that.

As Bhushan was sitting there tonight - and there are maybe 40+ David and Priya fans who will vouch for and then confirm I was right about this hours before it happened - Bhushan didn't lay into David as he SHOULD HAVE for the bloody useless dick that he is purely because out of respect for David's FATHER. As I told enough before it happened that David's dad was a mess and Bhushan didn't feel right slamming his son in front of an elder and was doing his best to not disrespect him. Learn something you fricken cows... especially when you attack kids on
Twitter ffs.

24ph0cw.jpg

And that my friend is a person who sits in a thread where multiple family members and friends SLAM fellow HM's and thinks it's cute. The shit said in here by David's supposed sisters and friends is disgusting and I said that before I jumped off this train.

For most others... especially for those of us who remember say the Lowers last year... yeah good luck with that.
They're watching and commenting the show just like us and publicly sticking up for their brother when BB is doing an edit to favour certain people.

Also usually this is a positive place to talk about David (as the thread suggests) and people will come in here and troll and get bites back. I don't go into the Priya thread and start shit, I post it in the other threads.

Sorry babe... you joined on Saturday lol

Please bring something better than that ^^^ and unless you address what I had to say and have a join date of say longer than 7 days, sorry mate, not gonna happen. xo

No worries. If you're pulling rank based on join date, Freud would suggest that may underscore an inferiority complex. I post on a US board primarily because of BB US. This is the first BBAU season I've watched and I love it. Better than any other. Because I joined this board last Friday (US)/ Saturday (AU) does that invalidate any post I make or the silly attempt at humor above? Get over yourself. Then again if I may ask...how LONG do I have to be here posting before anything I type is worthy in your opinion? Others seem to have welcomed my silly brand of humor. I will grow on you like a fungus. That is now my goal. ;)

Seriously, all kidding aside...to answer your point honestly, I really need to go back and read everything. ;)

They're watching and commenting the show just like us and publicly sticking up for their brother when BB is doing an edit to favour certain people.

Also usually this is a positive place to talk about David (as the thread suggests) and people will come in here and troll and get bites back. I don't go into the Priya thread and start shit, I post it in the other threads.
Really? So if Bhushan degrades himself to comment in here he'll be doing what... ?

Y'all keep Priya's name in your mouth constantly and David's family have unfortunately - well no, just his sisters as his dad hasn't apparently - continued to harp on about her and Skye. All in this thread.
Over and over and over and over. If you want to appreciate, go learn some class like
Bhushan did when he didn't slam David because his dad was right next to him tonight and shitting himself for whatever reason. I have BEGGED Bhushan to finally bite back at the feral sisters in this thread and never once will he go for it, let alone attack people on Twitter. And kids haha!!! He's always said that crappy behaviour says way more about them than it does his wife and to go hunt it down is fucking sadistic and attention seeking. Yet another thing for the chinless wonder's crew to cry about after they SEARCHED for what was said. It's sick and I 100% remember you hating the Lowers last year for a lot less. This lot are way more wacked than they ever were.

What has David done to warrant bushy's massive spray you speak of?

Priya has viciously put thoughts into other housemates minds about David voting for them. His dad should have sprayed her and let David know this!

She voted for Richard, he was shocked, she voted for travis last week and he would be shocked at that too. She is a backstabber.

David conversates directly with her.

Really? So if Bhushan degrades himself to comment in here he'll be doing what... ?

Y'all keep Priya's name in your mouth constantly and David's family have unfortunately - well no, just his sisters as his dad hasn't apparently - continued to harp on about her and Skye. All in this thread.
Over and over and over and over. If you want to appreciate, go learn some class like
Bhushan did when he didn't slam David because his dad was right next to him tonight and shitting himself for whatever reason. I have BEGGED Bhushan to finally bite back at the feral sisters in this thread and never once will he go for tonight it, let alone attack people on Twitter. He's always said that crappy behaviour says way more about them than it does his wife. It's sick And I 100% remember you hating the Lowers last year for a lot less.
Yeah sounds like someones a bit too close to Bushan and Priya clouding ones judgment.

Back