Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

What has David done to warrant bushy's massive spray you speak of?

Priya has viciously put thoughts into other housemates minds about David voting for them. His dad should have sprayed her and let David know this!

She voted for Richard, he was shocked, she voted for travis last week and he would be shocked at that too. She is a backstabber.

David conversates directly with her.
Really? Go back and read through this thread and let me know what Priya has done to be every nasty thing she's been accused of... the majority of them by his flippin's sisters. The great thing is social media has picked up on it; the bad thing is who thought this was a good idea to attack ANY housemate???

Yeah sounds like someones a bit too close to Bushan and Priya clouding ones judgment.
And yet David's sisters and supposed friends aren't. LOL

Try again pawlini

Should we try to all group envision the conversations Penny and David OBVIOUSLY had REPEATEDLY about her having kids but the edit just isn't showing us them??

LOL

Smarten up on all of the above

And yet David's sisters and supposed friends aren't. LOL

Try again pawlini

Should we try to all group envision the conversations Penny and David OBVIOUSLY had REPEATEDLY about her having kids but the edit just isn't showing us them??

LOL

Smarten up on all of the above
Shall we wonder why they were even shown at all? or the spa incident or the fact an insider was told you can come to his eviction? Like I said they have commented on what they have seen on the show. People are calling their brother a woman hater and a creep over certain footage with no context BB is showing for some reason.

numerous HM are talking shit about Skye when they leave cause BB is doing favour edits on her and Priya is being conniving! you cant deny that, she's making shit up about David putting Ryan up (that came from her) and she's starting fights with him without even listening to his point of view, and they made up anyway so it mustn't have been too bad.

And to top it all off they send in Bushan again! and then Skye's family but they send in a fucking fake person that was a huge joke on David over his actual family or best friend so he looks like an even bigger fool. Yeah I would be pissed too! Them being on here has probably put a target on the guys head from the producers. So don't worry but Priya wont win either.

The forums and our opinions on housemates are valid to us all - you don't get to decide that we shouldn't like someone I'm sorry.
@Mrs Butterface can I please ask that you not post those type of things in here?
I've seen you all say a lot of negative things about David in the Priya thread too. Just because you are the one saying them doesn't give them any more validity than anyone else's opinion.

David's sisters are lovely people who are open about things and this is the thread they can come share with those who appreciate David. If you no longer feel that way it's up to you - but please, show some respect to his family members.

I've been a supporter of David AND Priya throughout this and don't take any stuff to Priya's appreciation thread out of respect to her supporters AND to Bhushan who I know posts there. You have slammed others for doing that yet you're doing the same. Please stop?

Exactly! it was an unprovoked attack on a forum member regardless of if they are relatives or not. They aren't allowed to commentate on what they see? One of the sisters in here literally posts a recap of her watching it and having to explain what BB is trying to get at or achieve with such footage and add some context.

Are they starting threads slagging off other HMs too? No they are sticking to this one to voice any opinions. I could agree with you if they were doing that but they are not. so pull your head in!

Shall we wonder why they were even shown at all? or the spa incident or the fact an insider was told you can come to his eviction? Like I said they have commented on what they have seen on the show. People are calling their brother a woman hater and a creep over certain footage with no context BB is showing for some reason.

numerous HM are talking shit about Skye when they leave cause BB is doing favour edits on her and Priya is being conniving! you cant deny that, she's making shit up about David putting Ryan up (that came from her) and she's starting fights with him without even listening to his point of view, and they made up anyway so it mustn't have been too bad.
n
And to top it all off they send in Bushan again! and then Skye's family but they send in a fucking fake pehbd rson that was a huge joke on David over his actual family or best friend so he looks like an even bigger fool. Yeah I would be pissed too! Them being on here has probably put a target on the guys head from the producers. So don't worry but Priya wont win either.
People - including the disgusting sisters in here - have called Priya all sorts of names.

There were TWO people last year who got family and family/friends to visit. This year it was... wait for it... two.

Why you think Dave deserves a family and friends visit over say Ryan - when Ryan is MUCH more popular than Dave - is beyond me. They obviously pick them based on reactions and humour. Dave would have neither. He got a friggen task dedicated to himself no matter how boring it was to watch ffs.

Last year - Tahan and Ed got family. Not everyone is going to get them. Dave himself said to Priya he wouldn't break blah blah blah. Do you really want to watch every fucking housemate see their family/friend?

@Mrs Butterface, Sorry honey, but I will not take you seriously when you refer to David as "Baby Whisperer David, rodent, chinless wonder, or bloody useless dick" and his sisters/friends/fans as "Feral irrelevant pigs, fricken cows".

Your constant name dropping of Bhushan is getting a bit embarrassing. None of us go into Priya's thread to bad mouth her or her family, I politely ask you to have the same respect for David and his family/friends. Your posts are just plain nastiness and I expected better from you to be honest, I thought you were above that.

The forums and our opinions on housemates are valid to us all - you don't get to decide that we shouldn't like someone I'm sorry.
@Mrs Butterface can I please ask that you not post those type of things in here?
I've seen you all say a lot of negative things about David in the Priya thread too. Just because you are the one saying them doesn't give them any more validity than anyone else's opinion.

David's sisters are lovely people who are open about things and this is the thread they can come share with those who appreciate David. If you no longer feel that way it's up to you - but please, show some respect to his family members.

I've been a supporter of David AND Priya throughout this and don't take any stuff to Priya's appreciation thread out of respect to her supporters AND to Bhushan who I know posts there. You have slammed others for doing that yet you're doing the same. Please stop?
You know what? Piss off. I've seen ALL OF YOU slam Priya in here and it's disgusting. You can't ask shit.

Maybe if you and a few of your buddies - including David's feral sisters - had an ounce of decorum it wouldn't be an issue. Go back and read some of their posts before you clutch your pearls for fuck sake. Do you honestly think I'd be coming for anyone out of nowhere???

Deluded,.[DOUBLEPOST=1415821304][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Mrs Butterface, Sorry honey, but I will not take you seriously when you refer to David as "Baby Whisperer David, rodent, chinless wonder, or bloody useless dick" and his sisters/friends/fans as "Feral irrelevant pigs, fricken cows".

Your constant name dropping of Bhushan is getting a bit embarrassing. None of us go into Priya's thread to bad mouth her or her family, I politely ask you to have the same respect for David and his family/friends. Your posts are just plain nastiness and I expected better from you to be honest, I thought you were above that.
Are you being serious? LOL

You've been here for less than a month. See above. xo

You know what? Piss off. I've seen ALL OF YOU slam Priya in here and it's disgusting. You can't ask shit.

Maybe if you and a few of your buddies - including David's feral sisters - had an ounce of decorum it wouldn't be an issue. Go back and read some of their posts before you clutch your pearls for fuck sake. Do you honestly think I'd be coming for anyone out of nowhere???

Deluded,.[DOUBLEPOST=1415821304][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you being serious? LOL

You've been here for less than a month. See above. xo
LOL

I have no desire to bring anything on with you, I'm too mature for that. I'm laughing at your "you've been here less than a month comment", are we in high school? You amuse me.
I'm laughing at the "I think I have a clue about friendships here and keep chirping in when you don't have a clue".

You amuse me. But of course no one can dispute what I said, let alone you.

Do you even know who the Lowers are?

Do you even know who I am? No you don't. I'm not giving this any more of my time or attention. Enjoy your day xo
haha so I'm immature but I'm supposed to care who YOU are

yeah pal

gl with it all and again, if you see any other family member bashing HMs (that means housemates for your idiotic self) let me know xo

@Mrs. Butterface Please stop. Has anyone come on Pryia's appreciation thread and attacked her husband? I don't know because it too is a big thread and I only keep up with one. As you know I have defend Pryia on more than one occasion. This isn't about my favorite Housemate it is about how we treat others. I'm sure you would be up in arms if someone came to the Pryia thread and attacked her husband and called him names. I would be right there with you saying that it wasn't the right place for it. I know, that the closer to the end we get the more passionate about our chosen housemate we become, but this is David's appreciation thread and you are attacking not David but his family. Not only have you called his sister's horrid names you implied that his father was a mess and about to mess his pants. Want to post your vitriol; go to another thread, name it the I hate the HM's family thread and have a go, but this isn't the place for it. I do know who the Lower's are; I've been a member since BB12. I respectfully request you cease attacking David's family in his appreciation thread.

@Mrs. Butterface Please stop. Has anyone come on Pryia's appreciation thread and attacked her husband? I don't know because it too is a big thread and I only keep up with one. As you know I have defend Pryia on more than one occasion. This isn't about my favorite Housemate it is about how we treat others. I'm sure you would be up in arms if someone came to the Pryia thread and attacked her husband and called him names. I would be right there with you saying that it wasn't the right place for it. I know, that the closer to the end we get the more passionate about our chosen housemate we become, but this is David's appreciation thread and you are attacking not David but his family. Not only have you called his sister's horrid names you implied that his father was a mess and about to mess his pants. Want to post your vitriol; go to another thread, name it the I hate the HM's family thread and have a go, but this isn't the place for it. I do know who the Lower's are; I've been a member since BB12. I respectfully request you cease attacking David's family in his appreciation thread.
Have you actually read this thread???

These people have REPEATEDLY attacked not only Priya but other HMs. Fair enough. Obviously have no class and don't know any better but don't pull the victim card here.

As far as David's father is concerned, because Bhushan is a decent human being he adjusted what he was going to say when he was notified that what he'd say would be broadcast in front of David's father out of respect for him. He said to me that he could still nominate but he didn't want to hurt David's father's heart. I'd copy and paste the actual convo so y'all could get a heap more insight into a little piece of BB but knowing how y'all already presume to know everything about everything there's no point of going through the effort.

The supposed "edit" that you keep blaming for why so many hate David somehow doesn't apply to others so good luck with it all! :)

Back