Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Dear troll.
54hq4n.jpg

Have you actually read this thread???

These people have REPEATEDLY attacked not only Priya but other HMs. Fair enough. Obviously have no class and don't know any better but don't pull the victim card here.

As far as David's father is concerned, because Bhushan is a decent human being he adjusted what he was going to say when he was notified that what he'd say would be broadcast in front of David's father out of respect for him. He said to me that he could still nominate but he didn't want to hurt David's father's heart. I'd copy and paste the actual convo so y'all could get a heap more insight into a little piece of BB but knowing how y'all already presume to know everything about everything there's no point of going through the effort.

The supposed "edit" that you keep blaming for why so many hate David somehow doesn't apply to others so good luck with it all! :)
it seems like Bushan is just as sneaky as his wife, he may not say what he thinks in public but he will manipulate people into doing so for him. Also you've just confirmed he votes for David. I hope David's dad votes Priya in return. she already has 3 points through no fault of her own.

it seems like Bushan is just as sneaky as his wife, he may not say what he thinks in public but he will manipulate people into doing so for him. Also you've just confirmed he votes for David. I hope David's dad votes Priya in return. she already has 3 points through no fault of her own.
How in the f did what I say insinuate he was sneaky?

Seriously dude, this is the thread where siblings of a HM have BASHED various housemates

I HOPE Bhushan votes for David. If his dad votes for Priya in return, that's cool too. It's a fricken game!!! You're trying to make gotcha moments where they simply don't exist. They're both playing a friggen game for 200k. I've been ready to cut a bitch over a free game of Twister. Smarten up. It's not a bad thing to admit to want to win! Should they instead pretend not to care like it's supposedly Big Brother?

other loved ones on here aren't bashing David although they have a gazilliion reasons to. Nor are they bashing them on other forms of social media

s I told enough before it happened that David's dad was a mess and Bhushan didn't feel right slamming his son in front of an elder and was doing his best to not disrespect him.

This is what I was saying the other day. I think it's one thing for forums users to argue and joke about housemates but when a family member comes on and bad mouths every single housemate other than their loved one and blames editing all the time it looks so bad!

I seriously respect Bhushan so much for what he did last night (I couldn't do that) at least he rises above all the horrible comments people say about his wife.

I could say the same for you guys and David's evil sisters

Piss off. Hate to break it to you but if HMs do or say something nasty to David of course his loved ones are going to get defensive and arc up. That's a human fucking reaction. Same reason why Bhushan was in the Priya Appreciation Thread taking swipes at David.

What @Mrs Butterface did in here last nice was a fucking embarrassment for the forum and you'd be best served not egging it on further.

David's sisters are beautiful people and I really hope they don't run away due to the disgusting names they've been called.

G'mornin' Hope this Thursday is finding Ms Landy as dandy as candy. :)
Well aren't you the sweetest!! Miss Landy is wearing roal blue and it's made me a bit cheery too![DOUBLEPOST=1415829416][/DOUBLEPOST]
Piss off. Hate to break it to you but if HMs do or say something nasty to David of course his loved ones are going to get defensive and arc up. That's a human fucking reaction. Same reason why Bhushan was in the Priya Appreciation Thread taking swipes at David.

What @Mrs Butterface did in here last nice was a fucking embarrassment for the forum and you'd be best served not egging it on further.

David's sisters are beautiful people and I really hope they don't run away due to the disgusting names they've been called.
Where did all of this go down?

People - including the disgusting sisters in here - have called Priya all sorts of names.

There were TWO people last year who got family and family/friends to visit. This year it was... wait for it... two.

Why you think Dave deserves a family and friends visit over say Ryan - when Ryan is MUCH more popular than Dave - is beyond me. They obviously pick them based on reactions and humour. Dave would have neither. He got a friggen task dedicated to himself no matter how boring it was to watch ?

I don't think any HM should get a family visit. They are there to win about $200,000 so IMO, they lost that right for any outside visits.

I do think it was unfair that Priya & Skye got to see & hear loved ones. Not because I don't like them.

It's because in the yes/no challenge they showed @MrPRiSuS sitting in the DR. (I know she didn't get to talk to him directly, but she did scream out to him that she loved him)

And Skye got to hear & see her mum & sister in a video, before the 'evil' David smashed the portable DVD player.

(I still love you @Mrs Butterface (no I am not hitting on you)

Back