Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Hey all you beautiful David lovers!

Looks like a lot has happened over the weekend.... @delcan I hope your ankle gets better soon and you are enjoying yourself over there on the other side of the world :woot:... Have fun.... @GretelKruger any news on this new account?

What is this that I am reading about the fake Chloe person going in the house for the remote task? That is so stupid and MEAN!

I'm really looking forward to tonight's BB, I also had a weird dream about David:wideyed:.... I won't say anymore because his mum and dad read this thread....:eek: *Waves to mamma and papa David*:p

Thanks @Inigo Montoya X Success! Which is great but it's pulling me away from here. Really busy but all good. And ALWAYS TEAM DAVID.

Also, I think it would be much nicer to see one of David's family members go in instead of this Chloe joke. If they can fly someone to the Gold Coast and put them up in a hotel to be Chloe, they could have instead done one of David's family members or his best friend.

At least he will get to see his Dad :)

@BigSisterEm & @MelKen hope the family has discussed who the target is when a family member nominates.

I am betting Priya's hubby will nominate David.

I am betting most of the loved ones will nominate David!
Never fear, I have sorted my issues with facebook, moved away from the C/C and gone to paypal and am cashed up and ready to go! :)

In my ideal world skye would be gone tomorrow so then dad could nom priya for 4 points stating she is a manipulative snake in the grass who makes up lies to try to turn housemates against each other and make them think they have thrown them under the bus when in fact she threw her friends under the bus when she had the power (oh yes priya - I remember those 2 points to Skye, 1 point to Travis and 1 point to Leo when you were HoH!!!)
Then 1 point to Leo simply cause he can get more food when he gets out the house.

I wonder what has happened to the Chloe visit? It was to be filmed on Monday. Either it was a massive flop and won't be shown or knowing how awesome the BB editing is this year, we will probably see it on Thursday night.

Someone mentioned David wasn't happy Sonia was rubbing her feet in Penny's face....did anyone notice?
I think Penny mentioned something about her make-up, maybe she was worried it was messed up, if she was evicted?
I think Sonia is sweet but some posters here often say that Sonia talks the viewers and audience like we are kids...
I guess that's probably want it can feel like with Priya often doing it to the HM's at times?

yeah hoping they some fun stuff for David as well, although I think BB seems to be promoting the love stories again for ratings ie Priya and her Husband, Trasha and Skye and Leo, and are hoping for female to win this year...
will be interesting to see what kind of edit David get over the next week

I am betting most of the loved ones will nominate David!
Never fear, I have sorted my issues with facebook, moved away from the C/C and gone to paypal and am cashed up and ready to go! :)

In my ideal world skye would be gone tomorrow so then dad could nom priya for 4 points stating she is a manipulative snake in the grass who makes up lies to try to turn housemates against each other and make them think they have thrown them under the bus when in fact she threw her friends under the bus when she had the power (oh yes priya - I remember those 2 points to Skye, 1 point to Travis and 1 point to Leo when you were HoH!!!)
Then 1 point to Leo simply cause he can get more food when he gets out the house.

haha you might want him to say that out of your frustration but guess Papa David just needs to be 'honest' in his nominations and show love/support for David, to work in David's favour;)

BUT YAY!!! Congrats to you honey!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks hon - but FULL credit to my team. (And by team I mean 3 people incl. me!) I feel guilty for hijacking the thread temporarily with work posts but the support is really great. Back to official DAVID business. LOVE reading back on all I've missed. I've watched the 2 episodes on playback and read every post and I'm worried for our boy David. My opinion has changed on a few others ....................... needless to say what hasn't changed is DAVID 4 THE WIN more then ever. Hope all good in your world you superstar. X​

haha you might want him to say that out of your frustration but guess Papa David just needs to be 'honest' in his nominations and show love/support for David, to work in David's favour;)
Oh I know. There is no way BB will let the truth about his beloved girls be shown on air!
I am just like David - I speak my mind and don't sugar coat it so its a good thing they haven't asked me to nom for him! hahahahaha

The endorsement from @Estelle.Landy tho'.

Proud-GIF.gif

Had to throw in a Naomi gif just to get back into the swing of things!

Oh I know. There is no way BB will let the truth about his beloved girls be shown on air!
I am just like David - I speak my mind and don't sugar coat it so its a good thing they haven't asked me to nom for him! hahahahaha

@MelKen and I were just saying the same thing - how wonderful it would be for Pops to give some information about the HMs as part of the nomination. For this reason I seriously doubt the the HMs will see pr hear their loved one vote but just in case we'll prep him to say something that speaks volumes! Not giving away who he'll vote for as some of the other loved ones might be lurking on the page but definitely keep your suggestions coming!

I KNOW your dad won't let us down.

Thanks hon - but FULL credit to my team. (And by team I mean 3 people incl. me!) I feel guilty for hijacking the thread temporarily with work posts but the support is really great. Back to official DAVID business. LOVE reading back on all I've missed. I've watched the 2 episodes on playback and read every post and I'm worried for our boy David. My opinion has changed on a few others ....................... needless to say what hasn't changed is DAVID 4 THE WIN more then ever. Hope all good in your world you superstar. X​

So happy stuff has worked out well and YAY for the team!! :) Again though, to David, yes indeed backing him to win. A lot depends on who else gets evicted this week. That said, if vote to evict is FINALLY put into play for next week, I reckon he'll have the final in the bag.

Things are dandy as candy for now GK. Ty for asking!:joyful:

Your noms would have been beautiful! I would have been in front of my tv cheering lol.

I'm sure your Dad is going to be awesome whoever he noms :)

Last edited:
Just dont come off as nasty or bitter whoever nominates, make it fun and if its by himself mention all the shit they've done to David but if its with David let him discuss how he feels about them and try and have funny banter like Tim and his dad did. You just know Skye is going to play it up for all its worth with her family. and Trav

Just dont come off as nasty or bitter whoever nominates, make it fun and if its by himself mention all the shit they've done to David but if its with David let him discuss how he feels about them and try and have funny banter like Tim and his dad did. You just know Skye is going to play it up for all its worth with her family. and Trav
Tims Dad, was such a cool dad.

One of the previous housemates family members was a bit bitter..I can't remember who is was but I remember them being so bitchy... but I liked it.

Also on another note @MelKen
Pleeeease keep Lina in mind as well!
She's out to get David and I dont think she'll get much votes from other housemates, however if she is up, it's easy competition for David and she'll have no chance.

Hey @Estelle.Landy. I didn't want to go all fan girl on you and admit I knew we worked for the same organisation :)
I'd like to think you've been stalking me but I suspect one of your peeps knows someone who knows one of my peeps. In an organisation of 40 ooo+ (??) people it's surprising how small it can really be!
Thanks for the David support! We need just enough to get him over the line to be top 4 and even better - the winner!!

We are familyyyy... Haha seems you could be right.. Where for art thou location?

Back