Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Is the David Appreciation Thread the new Lina Thread? When did this happen? ;)

Sorry. David rules.[DOUBLEPOST=1415798405][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sure they do but from an entertainment standpoint, it might not grab viewers. Plus after being locked away for so long they are probably running out of things to discuss.

I would be interested to see more conversations regarding serious issues.

It would make for better tv if Dave unfroze, failed task for group and took me to sanctuary. It would be better to give him a present too, more genuine.

You guys are right, they just wanted to escalate the prank on him at his expense.

Tickets to the afterparty would be dead easy. Wouldn't you big fans ask to go if you'd made it on the show? It is a fairly big cast & crew.

Anyways Dave is a legend for standing up for my fave boy travvy when Ryan turned on him. Also for his awareness of how germs spread and telling Skye how to clean sh!t out of the sink. Gold.

Lina seems to have specific ideas about male & female identity & roles. Upbringing/cultural influence maybe...

It would make for better tv if Dave unfroze, failed task for group and took me to sanctuary. It would be better to give him a present too, more genuine.

You guys are right, they just wanted to escalate the prank on him at his expense.

Tickets to the afterparty would be dead easy. Wouldn't you big fans ask to go if you'd made it on the show? It is a fairly big cast & crew.

Anyways Dave is a legend for standing up for my fave boy travvy when Ryan turned on him. Also for his awareness of how germs spread and telling Skye how to clean sh!t out of the sink. Gold.

Lina seems to have specific ideas about male & female identity & roles. Upbringing/cultural influence maybe...

I think he wanted to take you into the Sanctuary.

Are you excited about meeting him when he gets out of the Big Brother house?

He wouldn't fail task for group - but making him stay frozen when I plead for him to break pause & go to sanctuary would be better tv.

Lina reminds me of someone, is she a singer?

He wouldn't fail task for group - but making him stay frozen when I plead for him to break pause & go to sanctuary would be better tv.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, do you really think he'd take someone he's just met to the sanctuary? I'm pretty sure he has a suspicion that Chloe isn't real.[DOUBLEPOST=1415799064][/DOUBLEPOST]
And it's too damn long, who even has time for that?
I'd rather focus on the show. That thread is too distracting anyway.

Lina is a great singer.

What would have happened if David had taken you to the Sanctuary? How long would you have stayed in the Sanctuary? What would you have talked about in the Sanctuary?

When i was onset, thry said Dave has been too strong, he won't unpause and they specifically did not want him to, as this task they are passing.

They said Dave day before joked in spa with Ryan (?) and he said what he would do with Chloe in sanctuary - it was too rude to air.

They said onset there was no story for them hanging out in sanct - potential of making out. Considering it would be guaranteed air time for Dave to shine and be the man, it is mean.

The original plan I was told about was date in sanctuary, we spoke about this several times before I flew up.

Also think they were very weird about me being a member of public going in and what I could say to him that would give him advantage.

It would make for better tv if Dave unfroze, failed task for group and took me to sanctuary.

He must have been more interested in eating for the week than some sanctuary action he didn't even know was coming his way. Unfortunately they don't know they have an automatic pass on the task regardless of their performance. Had he known that, I'm sure he would have been up for it. :bear:

When i was onset, thry said Dave has been too strong, he won't unpause and they specifically did not want him to, as this task they are passing.

They said Dave day before joked in spa with Ryan (?) and he said what he would do with Chloe in sanctuary - it was too rude to air.

They said onset there was no story for them hanging out in sanct - potential of making out. Considering it would be guaranteed air time for Dave to shine and be the man, it is mean.

The original plan I was told about was date in sanctuary, we spoke about this several times before I flew up.

Also think they were very weird about me being a member of public going in and what I could say to him that would give him advantage.

Never mind, I'm sure he's looking forward to meeting you on the outside! Maybe you can meet him at the hotel he will be staying at when he does all his Dreamworld appearances?

In talks on way up they said I would never stay the night but possibly few hours at most.

What does anyone talk about when you hang out or go on a date? Life, interests, music, stuff.

They forgot that morning was remembrance day and I was pushed back from enter at 11 to 12. They change mind due to nature of live tv.

I never thought we would go there! As if you'd fail a task for a random stranger.

Not on tinder - real life is better, obviously. Makes for funny life moments like this. If Dave does ever find out was genuine, then not complaining ;)

In talks on way up they said I would never stay the night but possibly few hours at most.

What does anyone talk about when you hang out or go on a date? Life, interests, music, stuff.

They forgot that morning was remembrance day and I was pushed back from enter at 11 to 12. They change mind due to nature of live tv.

I never thought we would go there! As if you'd fail a task for a random stranger.

Not on tinder - real life is better, obviously. Makes for funny life moments like this. If Dave does ever find out was genuine, then not complaining ;)
Davids sister's and friends post in here, so I'm sure they will tell David about you posting in his Appreciation thread with your BB story:)

Will you meet up with him on the outside?

OMG I missed out on all the fun.....
giphy.gif
........ Bloody hell.....

Welcome @Lady Jane and @ChloeFromChippoAKAGia

Chloe you were great in tonight's show, I could tell that you were nervous, but hey good on you for putting yourself out there....
I'm secretly a little but jealous.

And now we have another loved one of Davids in the mix. Welcome Lisa, can't wait to read more insight of David from your perspective.

Wow David has been with 75 chicks? Well good for him, I guess that put those crazy theories of him being a gay virgin to rest....Oh wait was it a gay virgin or something else? It got pretty hard to keep up with all the David theories after a while...

I'm still trying to catch up on this thread, but after reading 10 pages and having 10 more to go I just had to make a post.....

Love you all and can't wait to see papa David nominate tomorrow night.

who cares if it really is 75? someone did the math and it was 7? per annum since he was 18. iv'e known guys to do that in a month or a very exceptional week. doesn't detract from them as a person tho. slut/stud either/or. someone is always going to judge.

resizer.aspx

Look out - David's fantasy girl is in the House!

It’s the House’s longest con! David’s ‘biggest fan’ is a secret admirer named ‘Chloe from Chippendale’ … who doesn’t actually exist. (And actually started out as Chloe from Doncaster, but the Housemates have re-interpreted her!)

Created by Sam and Lawson during a fake webchat, ‘Chloe’ is reportedly a passionate lover of a good beard, and was the inspiration behind David’s short-lived goatee!

The fact that she doesn’t exist didn’t stop Big Brother from sending into the House….

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-66/chloe-from-chipp/

Back