Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Papa David has nominated!!!!
He was the first loved one in there (which hopefully means he will get more airtime as they usual show the first 1 or two of anything in full and then speed thru the rest).
He says due to the delays in BB responded it was a bit akward and his responses may not sound like they flow.
Apparently David had earlier guessed that loved ones were coming in to vote.
No word yet on who he voted for - we shall see tomorrow I guess and I am still waiting for confirmation that he actually got to see David in the flesh and vice versa. I will be beyond annoyed if David couldn't at least give his dad a hug.

Papa David has nominated!!!!
He was the first loved one in there (which hopefully means he will get more airtime as they usual show the first 1 or two of anything in full and then speed thru the rest).
He says due to the delays in BB responded it was a bit akward and his responses may not sound like they flow.
Apparently David had earlier guessed that loved ones were coming in to vote.
No word yet on who he voted for - we shall see tomorrow I guess and I am still waiting for confirmation that he actually got to see David in the flesh and vice versa. I will be beyond annoyed if David couldn't at least give his dad a hug.
Did he wear the 'weetbix represent' badge? Haha

3b7794052cd04e499cad6a80c3b1eb7d.ashx

1 of 16 Strengths: They don’t call him “Strategy Dave” for nothing. It was a close shave for David in the early stages of the game, but he’s proven incredible staying-power due to his ability to confidently negotiate conflict and change while maintaining a sense of humour

249679a3004448f8bd9d31c832c5e685.ashx

2 of 16 Weaknesses: With a whopping 51 Nominations points to date, David is this year’s most Nominated Housemate. His fierce competitiveness could see him come undone; the Housemates suspect he’d throw all of them under the bus to get to the top.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-66/gallery/your-top-8/

b1acf4cc28d448c5ae1ced5f4b0d6057.ashx

Families and friends mingle in the green room and often become friends … unbeknownst to their loved ones in the House! (L-R: Skye’s sister Kahla, Ryan’s mum & dad Judy and Des, Richard’s friend Hugh, Skye’s mum Angela, Penny’s mum Sue, Tom’s friend Sam.)

sorry no Papa David in this photo:( but then David wasn't up for eviction:)

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-66/gallery/bts-of-evictions/

Back