Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

I agree about Priya putting on that faux Indian accent when it suits her, when she does her standup comedy she loses it until she is en-acting out an Indian joke then its twice as strong!

Noooo. I need Lina to stay. She's the only woman there I that I care about and enjoy seeing on my screen.
giphy.gif

For some reasons I thought they were on Tuesday :unsure: Nothing is BIG anymore. It is all :dead: :laugh: I am hoping to see something tonight though. No audience, no Sonia :joyful: they have to show us something of the house :inpain: (sigh)

We can but hope. I hope their are some surprises in the nominations and not just the obvious intruders.

I don't understand the difference being on GO or C9? I don't care where it is, why is one Channel better than the other? Is GO not available to everyone?

GO is another channel owned by channel 9. The cricket is on channel 9 tonight and it gets more viewers than big brother so big brother is being bumped to GO.

I thought I just heard on a promo that everyone was up. No nominations as such. A pity if so that Ryan and David who would've done some interesting things with their twelve points get to miss out. All will be revealed of course in the fullness of time.
Aw I hope not!! Nominations have always been my favourite part of every BB.

Yeah? I do.

Love a cup of tea.

If anyone asked me "would you like a cup of tea?" I'd say "yeah."

I would certainly love a cup of tea. I would like some lovely lovely tea... In a cup.

I'd love a cup of tea!

:hilarious:

Nan, I'm putting you down next Christmas xo

Am I the only one who doesn't like Lina?
She's come in and is so...sure of herself - for some reason I think Tom, Penny and Richard have eased in - they haven't made too many waves (despite the Priya incident). Lina seems very gameplay heavy - which is stupid for an intruder this late in the game to be like. Why did she not pull a Boog? just be fun and lighthearted - you really have no chance at all at winning this game.

GO is another channel owned by channel 9. The cricket is on channel 9 tonight and it I guess it gets more viewers than big brother so big brother is being bumped to GO.

Yes but why is that a bad thing? To me it is just another Channel. Is it because it is not well know? I just don't know why it is a problem, lol. ABC, C10, C9, GO all channels to me

She's come in and is so...sure of herself - for some reason I think Tom, Penny and Richard have eased in - they haven't made too many waves (despite the Priya incident). Lina seems very gameplay heavy - which is stupid for an intruder this late in the game to be like. Why did she not pull a Boog? just be fun and lighthearted - you really have no chance at all at winning this game.
I don't like Lina either. Richard is my favourite intruder.

Maybe she's gone with doing it a bit different because intruders have no chance?

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, distinguished guests, meepers, peepers, illegal, streamers, receivers, relievers, weepers, squeakers, creepers, tweeters, beseechers and any one else I missed!

Looking forward to strapping myself in for a good BBB night!

Boobs ----> (.)(.)
I believe you have forgotten the nodders and the tweakers! ;)

Back