Skip to main content

Anyone else warming to Trav?

Nope! Although he is funny when he is trying to be a wordsmith. So, in that regard, he entertains me.
It is difficult to hate him for who he is because he knows no better.
I reckon he's copying that off Skye. He's noticed that she's getting attention & LOL's out of the other HMs with her "big words" & he's trying to do the same.

Day 1 I just thought he was mentally handicapped.

I'm not discriminatory towards people who have disabilities or are uneducated and unafraid to admit it. When they don't realise they're uneducated, or think they're smarter than they are, it gives me the shits.[DOUBLEPOST=1412906508][/DOUBLEPOST]
I reckon he's copying that off Skye. He's noticed that she's getting attention & LOL's out of the other HMs with her "big words" & he's trying to do the same.

Like he did with his hair when Dave shaved

He is who he is. He's hiding nothing. He's causing shit in the house because he is very undiplomatic, just says and does things without thinking. Probably gets in a lot of bar brawls on the outside.

He's not particularly bright but Ive grown to appreciate him as a BB character over the weeks and want him kept around for a while as an irritation factor for Sam, Sandra, Lawson, Ryan. I want their easy ride to end. Anything or anyone that gets under their skin is worth rooting for.

no - he's the type of person to dumb down all those around him, the goofball at school that would pay out the kids that studied and in turn those kids would stop studying to be "cool" with Travis.
The words that come out of his mouth, the English language would be turning in its grave and is a highlight of what our future faces - Bravado with little skill

I didn't, but now I do. He's really nice to Aisha and he was spot on when he told Skye and Leo to stop talking. I can't believe Leo bitched about it afterwards when he was the one in the wrong.

Yes I like him while not so in the beginning but he has grown on me. He is not a sneak and a backstabber unlike others in the house and some times he is even right and sees things as they are. I like that he did not agree with the hotel personal and said O we are so sorry like the others weirdly enough did. That is why the other men do not like him. Because they cannot get a grip on him.

if you recall his words later on were "if this went down outside of the BB house things would've gone down a lot differently" (or something very similar to that). take it easy tough guy, what are you gonna do? beat up on a guy with 1 leg?
Don't recall that ever being said.

I love Travie! He's not afraid to speak his mind and is probably the HM with the least strategy. He shows many different sides to him, he can be big strong macho man, or he can be actually caring and speak with some sense.

Mr Beam, at your service :)P

edit: also pissed I missed an apostrophe ...

Also, completely off topic but Im dying at your name lol! Can I ask, are you Middle Eastern by any chance? Do you know what it means?

Well I don't think I made it up. I definietly heard him say something along those lines. You're going to make me re-watch the daily show & find the part where he says it. Big Brother will get back to you :)

I may need to retract that previous comment. I've scanned through the last 2 daily shows & haven't been able to find the moment where Travis said what I think he said. I did however find this:
Trav: You can't help what the heart wants.
Priya: Yes you can.
Trav:....sorry, I mean you can't help what the heart wants *in confined spaces*
lol classic Trav!

He's growing on me. I feel that he's pretty genuine most of the time. Not overly smart, not my fave, but his heart is (sometimes) in the right place, and hey let's face it, if you tune out his spoken words he's ok and not too bad to look at ;)

He's definitely been less annoying lately. I think his protective feelings for Baby Aish are genuine which kind of softens me to him a bit. But not a lot, just a bit. He's still got some really tool-y traits, and he is definitely copying others in the house based on what he perceives gives them attention. Like Skye's awful vocab, his attention seeking haircut, and for a minute there I even thought he was going to embark on growing a David beard.

Back